Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just an illusion.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Govt isn't about to regulate Govt.

Our freedom and liberty is gone. Gone...

Until we take our country back ourselves and restore the Constitution.

Nobody's gonna do it for us. Especially our own govt.

Unfortunately you're correct. Red team/Blue team no difference. Anyone that aspires to political office is doing it out of greed for power, influence, money etc.... You think anyone in any of the three branches of govt or politics in general are looking out for the good of the nation you're nuts. The only place you'll find SOME true Patriots serving for, and looking out for, the well-being of the nation, would be in the military and intelligence branches. Even those, especially at the top, you'll find folks looking out for the globalists agenda.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Just an illusion.

Unfortunately you're correct. Red team/Blue team no difference. Anyone that aspires to political office is doing it out of greed for power, influence, money etc.... You think anyone in any of the three branches of govt or politics in general are looking out for the good of the nation you're nuts. The only place you'll find SOME true Patriots serving for, and looking out for, the well-being of the nation, would be in the military and intelligence branches. Even those, especially at the top, you'll find folks looking out for the globalists agenda.

You think anyone in any of the three branches of govt or politics in general are looking out for the good of the nation

YES, One Man all Alone, Donald J Trump.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Legislative Branch is fevered with infection too.

Not all of them, but enough to cause trouble.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Just an illusion.

Don't you mean the Bill of Rights?
or do you enjoy being a Federal citizen?

You guys have missed the boat and still picking the low hanging fruit.

IC B2

K22 #13363183 12/15/18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
Just an illusion.

Don't you mean the Bill of Rights?
or do you enjoy being a Federal citizen?

You guys have missed the boat and still picking the low hanging fruit.

I mean all of it.

Especially the part that limits the powers of the Federal Govt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Trump having his Spartacus moment?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Steve, the video above explains why, correctly or incorrectly, Trump is playing the slow hand in this game.

People are starting to smell the rot from the leaks being made in the deep state and their puppets scams. They are being exposed.

People, as in how many?

50% of America voted for Hillary, none of her supporters are going to even listen to this, let alone see a light bulb go off in their head.

With all of President Trump's MAJOR accomplishments, he still has less than a 50% approval rating. Why is that? Think Logically.

The MSM will never cover this and they are not covering this. They are focused on Mueller, Cohen, Flynn and the ACTIVE FBI Insurance plan to remove Donald Trump from office. Yes, I said "Active" as this plan has not slowed down one iota since Comey has been fired, in fact it prolly has been stepped up a few notches. Think Logically, Wray was approved 92-5. He is NOT your friend.

I have no numbers, but I would be willing to bet that if you walked down your local main Street or entered your local Mall, and asked 100 people what they thought about these congressional hearings, Huber, Horowitz, and the Clinton Foundation, you would find most if not all either had no clue what the hell you were talking about, or had nothing but negative things to say about Trump.

People don't care, those that do/did care have had enough of the stalling, violating the rule of law by those that swore to uphold it and hoping for a remedy to our two teared Justice System.

The longer the delay, the less interest American will have. This "plan" to take time to inform and educate America, is going backwards, not forwards. The longer it takes, the more people are just going to say, "F*ck it" nothing will ever happen.

Get it done or forget about gaining Citizen Support and interest.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/15/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Steve, the video above explains why, correctly or incorrectly, Trump is playing the slow hand in this game.

People are starting to smell the rot from the leaks being made in the deep state and their puppets scams. They are being exposed.

People, as in how many?

50% of America voted for Hillary, none of her supporters are going to even listen to this, let alone see a light bulb go off in their head.

With all of President Trump's MAJOR accomplishments, he still has less than a 50% approval rating. Why is that? Think Logically.

The MSM will never cover this and they are not covering this. They are focused on Mueller, Cohen, Flynn and the ACTIVE FBI Insurance plan to remove Donald Trump from office. Yes, I said "Active" as this plan has not slowed down one iota since Comey has been fired, in fact it prolly has been stepped up a few notches. Think Logically, Wray was approved 92-5. He is NOT your friend.

I have no numbers, but I would be willing to bet that if you walked down your local main Street or entered your local Mall, and asked 100 people what they thought about these congressional hearings, Huber, Horowitz, and the Clinton Foundation, you would find most if not all either had no clue what the hell you were talking about, or had nothing but negative things to say about Trump.

People don't care, those that do/did care have had enough of the stalling, violating the rule of law by those that swore to uphold it and hoping for a remedy to our two teared Justice System.

The longer the delay, the less interest American will have. This "plan" to take time to inform and educate America, is going backwards, not forwards. The longer it takes, the more people are just going to say, "F*ck it" nothing will ever happen.

I agree with most of this Steve, except that the majority of the people who care have no knowledge of what is really going on. None.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,..........

The lack of Knowledge has destroyed us. Not the lack of God or sin or any of those things the Church has given us through their State allowed 501C3. Knowledge. Those that have enslaved us, and it was a very very small amount, know this. They know we love to pick off the low hanging fruit, so they let have all we want.
There is a greater Freedom coming than most can even realize and many will reject.

K22 #13363475 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102

People, as in how many?

I agree with most of this Steve, except that the majority of the people who care have no knowledge of what is really going on. None.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,..........

The lack of Knowledge has destroyed us. Not the lack of God or sin or any of those things the Church has given us through their State allowed 501C3. Knowledge. Those that have enslaved us, and it was a very very small amount, know this. They know we love to pick off the low hanging fruit, so they let have all we want.
There is a greater Freedom coming than most can even realize and many will reject.

All well and good, the plan takes time, I get that.

...but to say that the time is being well spent in an effort to educate and inform is f*cked.

People by nature have short attention spans, give us hope and we will await eagerly for more to come. Pull the rug out from under us, or continue to delay with excuse after excuse after excuse and the flock flies away.

With each passing day, with nothing happening except President Trump and his people being racked over the coals and sentenced to prison doesn't bode well for the plan. Especially when those Q says to trust are the ones taking down our President. That be Wray, Whitaker, Sessions and Horowitz.

remember, it was Whitaker's DOJ that supplied Comey with attorneys at his Congressional hearing ordering him to not answer questions. How does this instill confidence in the "Plan"? It can't.

IC B3

Whip #13363500 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I had a dream the other night, I didn't understand.
A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.
His clothes were torn and dirty, as he stood there by my bed.
He took off his three-cornered hat, and speaking low, he said:

"We fought a revolution, to secure our liberty.
We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.
For future generations, this legacy we gave.
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

"The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you'd always keep.
But tyrants labored endlessly while your parents were asleep.
Your freedom gone, your courage lost, you're no more than a slave.
In this, the land of the free and home of the brave.

"You buy permits to travel, and permits to own a gun,
Permits to start a business, or to build a place for one.
On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent.
Although you have no voice in choosing, how the money's spent.

"Your children must attend a school that doesn't educate.
Your Christian values can't be taught, according to the state.
You read about the current news, in a regulated press.
You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the I.R.S.

"Your money is no longer made of Silver or of Gold.
You trade your wealth for paper, so your life can be controlled.
You pay for crimes that make our Nation, turn from God in shame.
You've taken Satan's number, as you've traded in your name.

"You've given government control, to those who do you harm,
So they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm,
And keep our country deep in debt, put men of God in jail,
Harass your fellow countrymen, while corrupted courts prevail.

"Your public servants don't uphold the solemn oath they've sworn.
Your daughters visit doctors, so their children won't be born.
Your leaders ship artillery, and guns to foreign shores,
And send your sons to slaughter, fighting other people's wars.

"Can you regain the freedom for which we fought and died?
Or don't you have the courage, or the faith to stand with pride?
Are there no more values for which you'll fight to save?
Or do you wish your children, to live in fear and be a slave?

"People of the Republic, arise and take a stand!
Defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land!
Preserve our Great Republic, and GOD-Given Right!
And pray to GOD, to keep the torch of Freedom burning bright!"

As I awoke he vanished, in the mist from whence he came.
His words were true, we are not Free, we have ourselves to blame.
For even now as tyrants, trample each GOD-Given Right,
We only watch and tremble, too afraid to stand and fight.

If he stood by your bedside, in a dream, while you're asleep,
And wonders what remains of our Rights he fought to keep,
What would be your answer, if he called out from the grave:
"IS THIS STILL THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE???

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DMc
Thats beginning to be me, DMc.

Be strong and be positive. Repubs shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity. These issues should have been addressed well before the midterms and perhaps we wouldn't have lost Congress.

Demand term limits!!!! It's our salvation.

DMc

GHWB took a bullet 2 wks ago to keep Huber from testifying. Oh well, i guess it was worth it. wink

Wouldnt it be funny if the funeral notes said to each that Huber was going to rec charges be filed against them after the funeral.

Lets take a look at this, shall we.
Think Logically.

According to some and Q, the Deep State pulled a fast one by taking out Bush and scheduling his Funeral on D-5.

D-5 was supposed to be the day of reckoning when Huber was set to testify before Congress. This was such a major problem for the Deep State that had had to kill a former President just to set his funeral on D-5, thus shutting down the Huber testimony.
How'm I doing so far?
Good.

Then Q post "good job deep state", "give us a chance to counter". He even went so far as to say the notes passed around at the Bush Funeral, said "we will counter". BS
No way L Bush, Jeb Bush, Biden, and GW would have reacted that way if all it said was, we will counter.

Why?
Because there was no counter, there was never going to be a counter and everybody at that funeral knew it.

They killed a former US President to stop a congressional hearing that was never going to take place anyhow? Get real!

The Whitaker DOJ simply shut down Huber's testimony by telling Congress, Huber will not attend the hearing.

It was that simple to shut down the Big D-5 bomb shell.

No need to kill Bush and set his funeral that day, Whitaker already told Congress Huber would not be available.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/15/18.

Whip #13363590 12/15/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Ye of little faith.

If taking down the Cabal was as easy and simple as you make it sound, you should be doing it.
It is becoming apparent that many have no idea, no knowledge of how deep this actually goes.
And, they have "NO" idea nor knowledge of just who it is that needs taken down.

K22 #13363677 12/15/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Ye of little faith.

If taking down the Cabal was as easy and simple as you make it sound, you should be doing it.
It is becoming apparent that many have no idea, no knowledge of how deep this actually goes.
And, they have "NO" idea nor knowledge of just who it is that needs taken down.

If you are so enlightened in comparison to everyone else, why not share your superior knowledge in ways other than telling others to seek the truth.... you sound like a snake oil salesman with your incessant rambling in the fog..

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13363707 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Yeah K and then after you do that you can carry out the trash for everybody, and mow the yard while everyone else tells you how you need to hurry up an thats not the way it should be done,, Yall think this crap started just a few years ago? The Deep state/cabal has been invested in this endgame for ages,, slick willy an hilly,hussien an soros , comey,brennon an all those you hear recently are just the current players,, Why dont yall try to carry your own water now an then an do some research,, most here are doing a good job of it ,, steve brings up lots of things as does K22 an jag,, and their not the only ones,, but some of you need to take a midol or 2,, go start a pissing match thread

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hi
Originally Posted by hosfly
Yeah K and then after you do that you can carry out the trash for everybody, and mow the yard while everyone else tells you how you need to hurry up an thats not the way it should be done,, Yall think this crap started just a few years ago? The Deep state/cabal has been invested in this endgame for ages,, slick willy an hilly,hussien an soros , comey,brennon an all those you hear recently are just the current players,, Why dont yall try to carry your own water now an then an do some research,, most here are doing a good job of it ,, steve brings up lots of things as does K22 an jag,, and their not the only ones,, but some of you need to take a midol or 2,, go start a pissing match thread

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13363754 12/15/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Am I the most enlightened one here? Damn, I hope not. I know of more.

K22 #13363835 12/15/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Am I the most enlightened one here? Damn, I hope not. I know of more.

Then stop acting like you think that you are when you talk down to the unwashed masses...... I think I said that you reminded me of a snake oil salesman.

There's a lot of distance between being a snake oil salesman and being enlightened.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13363854 12/15/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Maybe you should try some snake oil. It may be just your thing.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
I had a dream the other night, I didn't understand.
A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.
His clothes were torn and dirty, as he stood there by my bed.
He took off his three-cornered hat, and speaking low, he said:

"We fought a revolution, to secure our liberty.
We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.
For future generations, this legacy we gave.
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

"The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you'd always keep.
But tyrants labored endlessly while your parents were asleep.
Your freedom gone, your courage lost, you're no more than a slave.
In this, the land of the free and home of the brave.

"You buy permits to travel, and permits to own a gun,
Permits to start a business, or to build a place for one.
On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent.
Although you have no voice in choosing, how the money's spent.

"Your children must attend a school that doesn't educate.
Your Christian values can't be taught, according to the state.
You read about the current news, in a regulated press.
You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the I.R.S.

"Your money is no longer made of Silver or of Gold.
You trade your wealth for paper, so your life can be controlled.
You pay for crimes that make our Nation, turn from God in shame.
You've taken Satan's number, as you've traded in your name.

"You've given government control, to those who do you harm,
So they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm,
And keep our country deep in debt, put men of God in jail,
Harass your fellow countrymen, while corrupted courts prevail.

"Your public servants don't uphold the solemn oath they've sworn.
Your daughters visit doctors, so their children won't be born.
Your leaders ship artillery, and guns to foreign shores,
And send your sons to slaughter, fighting other people's wars.

"Can you regain the freedom for which we fought and died?
Or don't you have the courage, or the faith to stand with pride?
Are there no more values for which you'll fight to save?
Or do you wish your children, to live in fear and be a slave?

"People of the Republic, arise and take a stand!
Defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land!
Preserve our Great Republic, and GOD-Given Right!
And pray to GOD, to keep the torch of Freedom burning bright!"

As I awoke he vanished, in the mist from whence he came.
His words were true, we are not Free, we have ourselves to blame.
For even now as tyrants, trample each GOD-Given Right,
We only watch and tremble, too afraid to stand and fight.

If he stood by your bedside, in a dream, while you're asleep,
And wonders what remains of our Rights he fought to keep,
What would be your answer, if he called out from the grave:
"IS THIS STILL THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE???

What a true and fantastic poem hosfly.

Page 170 of 2,280 1 2 168 169 170 171 172 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1234, 1minute, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,910
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.