Hop To
Page 171 of 2,280 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 2279 2280
K22 #13363879 12/15/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Maybe you should try some snake oil. It may be just your thing.

Are you trying to sell some or are you giving it away since it's the Christmas season?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

K22 #13363881 12/15/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
Maybe you should try some snake oil. It may be just your thing.

Q.

Snake Oil.

Big Foot.

20' rattle snakes.

Same difference.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Whip #13363915 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I find it both telling a interesting that when I question the time frame, the reality of the what happened compared to what was predicted , the lack of common sense as to why, etc., instead of trying to explain and enlighten, the Q-bers go into personal attack mode.

They refuse to comment on the concerns or try to answer the questions, instead they attack those that look for clarification. Attacking the messenger is a preferred tactic of the left when the debate is lost.

So, just to get attacked some more, I will ask again.

Why would the deep State kill GB, in order to shut down the D-5 Huber testimony by setting his funeral on D-5, if Whitaker and the DOJ already told Congress that Huber would not be available to testify.

If the solution to stop the D-5 testimony was as simple as Whitaker saying "F*ck that, Huber will not be testifying", why go through the process of killing off a former President?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
I find it both telling a interesting that when I question the time frame, the reality of the what happened compared to what was predicted , the lack of common sense as to why, etc., instead of trying to explain and enlighten, the Q-bers go into personal attack mode.

They refuse to comment on the concerns or try to answer the questions, instead they attack those that look for clarification. Attacking the messenger is a preferred tactic of the left when the debate is lost.

Why would the deep State kill GB, in order to shut down the D-5 Huber testimony by setting his funeral on D-5, if Whitaker and the DOJ already told Congress that Huber would not be available to testify.

If the solution to stop the D-5 testimony was as simple as Whitaker saying "F*ck that, Huber will not be testifying", why go through the process of killing off a former President?

You need to research that for yourself, grass hopper, and then you will know the truth.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13363927 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
steve, I dont know,, If I knew the whole plan I could tell ya maybe,, but Im not an analyst by any means,, K22 that is a powerful humbling poem is it not? I wonder how many keyboard badass's nowdays could hang with them ol boys as a measuring stick

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover

You need to research that for yourself, grass hopper, and then you will know the truth.

Right on. grin

Steve, learning the game of chess may help you with that.

K22 #13363940 12/15/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

Right on. grin

Steve, learning the game of chess may help you with that.

The funny but sad part, Steve, is that K22 actually believes that...........

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I did.

Fact, Huber and the DOJ never agreed to testify.

Fact, Q posted several times that D-5 (Huber testimony) was a bomb shell.

Fact, Q Posted that the Deep State played the game well and postponed the Huber Bomb Shell Testimony.

Fact, Q said, thanks "give us a chance to counter".

Fact, there was nothing to counter as Huber was never going to testify in the first place.

Fact, This whole D-5 bomb shell testimony was never real and never going to happen.

Now that Q has more egg on his face, he is backtracking and saying, "Well Huber really isn't the guy doing the investigating anyway, so there really was no reason for him to testify as to what he does not know". And they killed a former President over this, Bull Schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13364055 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
sounds like they wasted a past president's death and funeral for nothing,, like having to fire a cold barrel shot to see where its gonna fly

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13364108 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2914882 People here on the fire arent the only ones who dont understand why they think nothing is happening and that everybody who who follows theses Q posts and researches some should KNOW everything about the plan inside and out,,Friends that aint the case,,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I did.

Fact, Huber and the DOJ never agreed to testify.

Fact, Q posted several times that D-5 (Huber testimony) was a bomb shell.

Fact, Q Posted that the Deep State played the game well and postponed the Huber Bomb Shell Testimony.

Fact, Q said, thanks "give us a chance to counter".

Fact, there was nothing to counter as Huber was never going to testify in the first place.

Fact, This whole D-5 bomb shell testimony was never real and never going to happen.

Now that Q has more egg on his face, he is backtracking and saying, "Well Huber really isn't the guy doing the investigating anyway, so there really was no reason for him to testify as to what he does not know". And they killed a former President over this, Bull Schit.

What is D-5?
What do you think "TRUST Sessions" ect. means?
What are we told about punctuations, mispells, and captitol letters? They have meaning.

Whip #13364253 12/15/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus Christ.

I've not been reading all this all these months.

Is the whole damn thread full of secret codes you have to de-code to get the real message... with your plastic decoder ring out a box of Cracker Jacks?

What kind of fruitcake believes that a 94 year old past president was killed because some cloak and dagger chess players want to carry their imagination to the next level?

I'm really truthfully ashamed that grown men can believe schidt like that.

What kind of an alternate reality do you people live in?

Carry on.

I'll not derail your fantasies anymore.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Whip #13364292 12/15/18
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t, nor have I ever given political prognostications merit. They seem to be either completely false or intentionally misleading, either way they’re unreliable. I’ve become fond of real action over future predictions and that is the best predictor for what’s going to happen. The corruption runs so deep and touches virtually everyone in DC in such a profound way that to “investigate” it or prosecute it would be a conflict of interest.

I’m glad that Q has awoken many to the fact that our government is broken and has become a legitimized Mafia that only serves itself. They don’t care about our security. They don’t care about our freedoms and they despise our Constitution, viewing it as an outdated piece of paper written by rich, white men that impedes their assault on the citizens. Q has gotten people to start questioning the motives of our government and elected officials and I see that as a good thing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #13364314 12/15/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have no problem with the Q movement awareness as perhaps it has caused some people to become more aware of what their government is doing and not doing. Whether anything truly concrete is going on, or whether this is all a mental fabrication, I have no idea and neither do the believers here.

However, to carry it to the charade and secret decoder ring level as seen here coupled with "patriot and non-patriot" accusations being thrown around at will by the enlightened intelligencia is truly "fruitcake level", as rockinbar pointed out.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

What kind of fruitcake believes that a 94 year old past president was killed because some cloak and dagger chess players want to carry their imagination to the next level?

Knocking of GHWB was the onliest way to create the desired distraction, don'tcha see? grin

I'd sure like to believe that the Deep State is on the gallows with a noose around its neck, but this entire narrative is much like a long running soap opera where anything and everything can happen---or not. I have NO faith in "Q." Why should I? If this stuff is going down, it sure as hell is not dependent upon my belief that it is. I'd like to be able to believe it, and I'd love to be pleasantly surprised---but I sure as hell do not expect it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Jesus Christ.

Is the whole damn thread full of secret codes you have to de-code to get the real message... with your plastic decoder ring out a box of Cracker Jacks?

Carry on.

Its no wonder they have been winning for all these centuries. crazy

K22 #13364340 12/15/18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Jesus Christ.

Carry on.

Its no wonder they have been winning for all these centuries. crazy

I believe you've got that all wrong. The Old Money began to lose its power several centuries ago, and it has been scheming to get it back ever since. They've made their most notable gains in the last century or so.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Whip #13364381 12/15/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You may have a good point. The Trust Monopoly grandfather clause was up in Dec. of 1993. They, the old money, had to take complete control of the House, Senate, and the DOJ so they wouldn't lose their "legal" monopoly. That has been working well for them until this Trump nerd. Now the scramble is on to beat the anti Trust law suits.

Whip #13364414 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
well I for one cant de-code crap.. But I do like to read up on whats going on,, theres alot more going on than fox or cnn will spoonfeed you,, theres alot i think is somones version or opinion, and a lot that I find interesting,, and now an then theres a connect the dots link,, what one chooses to believe is on them,, Ive read enough to seperate the chaff from the grain,, Am I "enlightened"? No,, am I learning about the absolute filth we as americans allow to happen? sadly yes,, should make any man sick, should make yall sick and mad,, I hear some say lets get our rifles an go clean house by God! an lets shoot these illegal felons as they cross the borders,, I dont see anybody leading that charge,,The only entity capable of taking out our gov is our own military,,The fed reserve owns the rest of our lifes,,You think your freemen?,,cute,, we are sharecroppers,, tax is another way to say rent,,or tithe,or homage,,, you pay it weekly,quarterly and yearly,,to counties cities,and fed,,one way or another we pay for the "privilage" of owning a home,car, gun, groc,gas,tools,, cattle, anything,, AND we get to pay yet more when we sell it,,, At the very least, this Q thing should lean you toward finding out whats really happening instead of being spoonfed your news daily,,and just maybe sombody is doing somthing about it,, whos the fruitcake?

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13364445 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What has Q posted in regards to Pence getting a letter at the funeral? Anything?

Page 171 of 2,280 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,822
Posts18,516,744
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.