Print Thread
Hop To
Page 172 of 2,273 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 2272 2273
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
well I for one cant de-code crap.. But I do like to read up on whats going on,, theres alot more going on than fox or cnn will spoonfeed you,, theres alot i think is somones version or opinion, and a lot that I find interesting,, and now an then theres a connect the dots link,, what one chooses to believe is on them,, Ive read enough to seperate the chaff from the grain,, Am I "enlightened"? No,, am I learning about the absolute filth we as americans allow to happen? sadly yes,, should make any man sick, should make yall sick and mad,, I hear some say lets get our rifles an go clean house by God! an lets shoot these illegal felons as they cross the borders,, I dont see anybody leading that charge,,The only entity capable of taking out our gov is our own military,,The fed reserve owns the rest of our lifes,,You think your freemen?,,cute,, we are sharecroppers,, tax is another way to say rent,,or tithe,or homage,,, you pay it weekly,quarterly and yearly,,to counties cities,and fed,,one way or another we pay for the "privilage" of owning a home,car, gun, groc,gas,tools,, cattle, anything,, AND we get to pay yet more when we sell it,,, At the very least, this Q thing should lean you toward finding out whats really happening instead of being spoonfed your news daily,,and just maybe sombody is doing somthing about it,, whos the fruitcake?

This post is just another attempt to separate the righteous from the non-righteous. Just because someone doesn't follow lock step with you does not brand them as being inferior in terms of knowing where our country is in today's time. If I have to believe in Q to be knowledgeable, I'll stick with being ignorant and not important in your eyes. I'll still survive somehow.......... laugh

And speaking of being spoon fed............. If Q hints that someone might fart next Tuesday, you are all over it to get the first smell.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ

Whip #13364488 12/15/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Many many times in my past when researching I was told if you want to know who and what is going on, "follow the money". That little tool of "enlightenment" has always worked and still does. When "Q" says the same thing that tells me he/they also are "enlightened".
Following the money can lead one right down a rabbit hole, but many times we stop following the trail way to early thinking we can figure it out without going any further. That is always a mistake

The love of " " is the root of ALL evil.

Foundations?
Institutes?
Soros.
Who was killed in SA?
Who fired?
Who really fired?
Why would we fire?
Follow the money.
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets?
Global.

Whip #13364517 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Everyday we are given some clues and hope that justice will return to Justice and every day that hope is shattered with indictments, lack of indictments, Trump's DOJ obstruction, Trump's FBI obstruction, Trump's OIG incompetence. Mueller openly violating the rule of law without consequences and the List goes on and on.

Q throws us a bone, we grab on with all our might in hopes that it is real, then poof bone be gone, only to be replaced with another excuse as to what that bone really meant.

It's getting old and it's getting late. Do something for f*cks sake, anything. Give us something "Real", a simple indictment of a small fish like Hillary's gardener or pool boy, something-anything.

All this talk about President Trump's EO and the use of Military Tribunals is the last bone I will bite on to. If after the first of the year and we don't see DECLASS and the opening of some of these 60+K sealed indictments then I will know in my heart that this whole movement is nothing more than a movement without substance and truth.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13364520 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Not even close,,, what Im trying to say is what you choose to believe is totally on you,, I use these Q hints to unearth news,, do I think hes a prophet? Hell no,, do I think Q is trying to brain wash me ?again NO,,, do I think this Q movement or whatever it is is trying to point somthing out ?yep,,, Righteous or not thats on you,, Its called free will,, do with it what u will, as will I,,Inferior? I dont know you, I dont judge you,, For what I believe Ill own it,,as should you, your the one that comes out an snipes, If this is too fruitcakey for you then dont click on it,, but you cant not do that can you? (yes double negative) so if you dont like the thread dont click on it,, if you want to contribute do so,,

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13364531 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Many many times in my past when researching I was told if you want to know who and what is going on, "follow the money". That little tool of "enlightenment" has always worked and still does. When "Q" says the same thing that tells me he/they also are "enlightened".
Following the money can lead one right down a rabbit hole, but many times we stop following the trail way to early thinking we can figure it out without going any further. That is always a mistake

The love of " " is the root of ALL evil.

Foundations?
Institutes?
Soros.
Who was killed in SA?
Who fired?
Who really fired?
Why would we fire?
Follow the money.
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets?
Global.

We can follow the money, but to what end?

So we follow, and we find, then what?

What are WE supposed to do with this knowledge?

So we are awakened and we now know more than we did yesterday or the day before, so what.

We need more than knowledge and proof, we need action and we need results. Knowing is less than half the battle, action is the key to success and so far we have less than none.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not even close,,, what Im trying to say is what you choose to believe is totally on you,, I use these Q hints to unearth news,, do I think hes a prophet? Hell no,, do I think Q is trying to brain wash me ?again NO,,, do I think this Q movement or whatever it is is trying to point somthing out ?yep,,, Righteous or not thats on you,, Its called free will,, do with it what u will, as will I,,Inferior? I dont know you, I dont judge you,, For what I believe Ill own it,,as should you, your the one that comes out an snipes, If this is too fruitcakey for you then dont click on it,, but you cant not do that can you? (yes double negative) so if you dont like the thread dont click on it,, if you want to contribute do so,,

In case you've totally lost touch with your Q arrogance, this is an open forum and anyone can post wherever they feel like posting.

And please climb off from your pulpit. I'm not a devotee.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
well I for one cant de-code crap.. But I do like to read up on whats going on,, theres alot more going on than fox or cnn will spoonfeed you,, theres alot i think is somones version or opinion, and a lot that I find interesting,, and now an then theres a connect the dots link,, what one chooses to believe is on them,, Ive read enough to seperate the chaff from the grain,, Am I "enlightened"? No,, am I learning about the absolute filth we as americans allow to happen? sadly yes,, should make any man sick, should make yall sick and mad,, I hear some say lets get our rifles an go clean house by God! an lets shoot these illegal felons as they cross the borders,, I dont see anybody leading that charge,,The only entity capable of taking out our gov is our own military,,The fed reserve owns the rest of our lifes,,You think your freemen?,,cute,, we are sharecroppers,, tax is another way to say rent,,or tithe,or homage,,, you pay it weekly,quarterly and yearly,,to counties cities,and fed,,one way or another we pay for the "privilage" of owning a home,car, gun, groc,gas,tools,, cattle, anything,, AND we get to pay yet more when we sell it,,, At the very least, this Q thing should lean you toward finding out whats really happening instead of being spoonfed your news daily,,and just maybe sombody is doing somthing about it,, whos the fruitcake?

This post is just another attempt to separate the righteous from the non-righteous. Just because someone doesn't follow lock step with you does not brand them as being inferior in terms of knowing where our country is in today's time. If I have to believe in Q to be knowledgeable, I'll stick with being ignorant and not important in your eyes. I'll still survive somehow.......... laugh

And speaking of being spoon fed............. If Q hints that someone might fart next Tuesday, you are all over it to get the first smell.

I could care less if you believe me, Q, or any other. I've been researching and debating this stuff way to long to worry what you think about what I post. I believe I and some others have figured out to a degree what Q is actually saying and what Trump is doing behind the scenes. I doubt if many would even care or understand what they are taking down. Me, I am ecstatic over what I am seeing. If you want to snipe at everything I post, be my guest, have fun, but I sure don't see much good fruit coming from you. If the fruit inspectors come around you may be in trouble.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

In case you've totally lost touch with your Q arrogance, this is an open forum and anyone can post wherever they feel like posting.

Then get out of the pew.

K22 #13364568 12/15/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

Then get out of the pew.

Again, its an open forum that you do not control except in your arrogant mind.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K22 #13364578 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Then get out of the pew.

Even agnostics and atheists sit for Sunday mass now and then just to listen and maybe learn. Don't have to be a True believer to enjoy a good sermon, or even have a friendly conversation with the clergy and the flock. As you say, knowledge is power.

In all my years I have never seen or heard of anyone being told to get-out of the pew unless you are a true believer. Till just now.

IC B3

Whip #13364609 12/15/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Nor I with "And please climb off from your pulpit".
Ya gotta love first times. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge
The trouble with our "Great Awakening" friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they "know" so much that isn't so.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13364621 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Q arrogance? LOL somtimes I havnt a clue what Q is talking about,, you state your opinion as do I , I dont jump all over your thoughts or opinion as you do others, You post whatever the fuq you wanna post cupcake because it is an open forum,,but dont get all butt hurt an pussyfied when sombody hits your bullshit button,, snipe at the thread , call us all dumbass's an Qtards an hi five yourself,, lol after all you love the sound of your own voice,

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The trouble with our "Great Awakening" friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they "know" so much that isn't so.

Nice. grin

Whip #13364641 12/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It appears that this thread has reached the same level as many others here on the Fire, when the topic is lost and the personal attacks take over. The only difference here is that unlike the threads hijacked by Paddler and Leroy Beans most of us here are on the same side, the side that want to see Justice.

To bad really.

I'll just take a powder and "leave the pew".

Enjoy your hate.

Whip #13364654 12/15/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Just a point of reference, no hate here.

Whip #13364655 12/15/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Steve I read a link on voat the other day about VPPence and his envelope, Ive been trying to track it up an not having any luck,,, from what I remember of it , nobody knew what was in his,, an some think it was for dick chenney, who was supposed to be seated next to Pence's wifey,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Q arrogance? LOL somtimes I havnt a clue what Q is talking about,, you state your opinion as do I , I dont jump all over your thoughts or opinion as you do others, You post whatever the fuq you wanna post cupcake because it is an open forum,,but dont get all butt hurt an pussyfied when sombody hits your bullshit button,, snipe at the thread , call us all dumbass's an Qtards an hi five yourself,, lol after all you love the sound of your own voice,

LOL. Believe whatever makes you sleep the best. Including the comments about me. Carry on. laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13365009 12/15/18
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Most of us are on the same side. If some want to believe that Q is giving us some insider scoop on the battle against the deep state, why try to deny them that belief?

Why? I don't get it. There may or may not be something to it. It's all good, either way. We gain some enlightenment, at least I believe I do by dabbling in this thread routinely. What's wrong with that?

Let's just cool the rancor and keep those Q drops and Anons coming.

God bless you all, and God bless America!

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Whip #13365440 12/16/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
We have the Senate. We have the President. We have the Patriots. The SC is a question mark. Military Intelligence ? Inspector General's report? What can be done?

The bad actors will not investigate themselves.

It is not just one Battle.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Page 172 of 2,273 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 2272 2273

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

251 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,978
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.