Print Thread
Hop To
Page 177 of 2,280 1 2 175 176 177 178 179 2279 2280
Whip #13400658 12/29/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Next week is going to be very interesting in this country.

...and that is just a start.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
GB1

Whip #13400727 12/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think things will develop and progress slowly after more crumbs make apparent the guilt of the cabal in order to keep from upsetting the sheep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think things will develop and progress slowly after more crumbs make apparent the guilt of the cabal in order to keep from upsetting the sheep.

It's past time the sheep get upset.

What is wrong, is people telling the sheep that something is going to happen and everyone knows it's a hoax.

believing a hoax is a pathetic act of desperation by people that are too weak to confront the issues themselves and do something about it.

ONE election cycle ain't gonna cure what's wrong with our country. That will take a national movement for several years.

Depending on anyone in govt to right the wrongs, and fix what's broken in govt is a pipe dream beyond belief.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

has anyone seen a corrupt government get overhauled and fixed?......if a government in a country gets taken down....it quickly becomes as bad as the one it replaced .

that's what I love about our nation building......we try to shape other countries, but our gov is so corrupt ….we shouldn't give out advice.

we will always have a corrupt gov.....and we will always gripe about it......that's reality...…..bob

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think Trump is the kind who would string us along if he had hit that stone wall. I think he would say he had done his best to maga and there was not enough interest in the congress or folks, re the midterms. I think he would let us know its not happening and then say adios.

Hes still saying the wall will get done. Hes still saying make America better orvsuch for 2020.

It is my professional opinion some need 2020 vision. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I dont think Trump is the kind who would string us along if he had hit that stone wall. I think he would say he had done his best to maga and there was not enough interest in the congress or folks, re the midterms. I think he would let us know its not happening and then say adios.

Hes still saying the wall will get done. Hes still saying make America better orvsuch for 2020.

I don't doubt that Trump has our country in his best interest.

The problem is he can't do it alone.

And he IS alone. Very few on his side.

If we really want to clean house and set things right, it gonna take We The People.

All it would take is one Tweet from Trump telling We The People that he needs help, and show up at capital hill, armed and ready to drain the swamp... And he would have an army of millions.

And that would be that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Whip #13401257 12/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Psst. He'd have an Army of maybe 10. The rest would have better things to do like undermine a Gov. turn around, while rest would call it bogus.

K22 #13401280 12/29/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
Psst. He'd have an Army of maybe 10. The rest would have better things to do like undermine a Gov. turn around, while rest would call it bogus.

How in the world does he fill up those rallies, then?

But by all means keep thinking that someone besides Trump and a small hand full of others are working to fix things for you...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't doubt that Trump has our country in his best interest.

The problem is he can't do it alone.

And he IS alone. Very few on his side.

If we really want to clean house and set things right, it gonna take We The People.

All it would take is one Tweet from Trump telling We The People that he needs help, and show up at capital hill, armed and ready to drain the swamp... And he would have an army of millions.

And that would be that.

Have you sent that note to him in a letter? Its a great idea. Im certain Trump would like to know that. I will try to get a call through to Hannity and tell him that.,

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Have you sent that note to him in a letter? Its a great idea. Im certain Trump would like to know that. I will try to get a call through to Hannity and tell him that.,

Trump knows it already. Whether he has the fuzz to do it remains to be seen.

It needs to happen while he is POTUS, because the next Commie like Hillary or Obama that takes office will weaponize the entire govt. including the military against us. A final blow.

Hannity and Rush know it too. They just can't say it. They'd be taken off the air before the words left their mouth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

How in the world does he fill up those rallies, then?
But by all means keep thinking that someone besides Trump and a small hand full of others are working to fix things for you...

Rally vs Civilian Army are two different things.
Hannity and Rush not saying it is one of the reasons we are in this mess. I think the word is "Fear". Fear of losing your job if you speak up, Fear of being labeled a Conspiracy Freak, Fear of losing ones position, and on and on and on. There have been many oportunities to stand up through the last 30 plus years that I am aware of. Any standers? Talk is cheap.

And now we have a Commander in Chief and an Army in Washington DC who are not afraid to speak or stand, but out in the hinderlands many can only name call and or disbelieve. But once again, so what else is new?

K22 #13402130 12/29/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
but out in the hinderlands many can only name call and or disbelieve.

I'l believe something when I see it.

Not holding my breath or waiting though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Very understandable.

But, unless one believes it, they will never see it.

K22 #13402224 12/29/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Very understandable.

Really?

Kind of like a religion? Which is what this is.. Believing in something on faith only.

Just how hard would it be to miss Hillary and Bill Clinton getting indicted and arrested? Or how hard would it be to miss the other 67,998 other indictments that are going to save our country?

Is it only "those that believe" that get to see Hillary in cuffs and an orange jumpsuit?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Very understandable.

Really?

Kind of like a religion? Which is what this is.. Believing in something on faith only.

Just how hard would it be to miss Hillary and Bill Clinton getting indicted and arrested? Or how hard would it be to miss the other 67,998 other indictments that are going to save our country?

Is it only "those that believe" that get to see Hillary in cuffs and an orange jumpsuit?

I'll have faith in God alone. Human beings must demonstrate their worth.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Very understandable.

Really?

some who walk amongst us suggest that god was kilt by the heathens, and he fled the scene?

i hope i'm wrong.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Trump knows it already. Whether he has the fuzz to do it remains to be seen.

It needs to happen while he is POTUS, because the next Commie like Hillary or Obama that takes office will weaponize the entire govt. including the military against us. A final blow.

Hannity and Rush know it too. They just can't say it. They'd be taken off the air before the words left their mouth.
So, Do YOU have the fuzz to do it? Form,organize a Militia?Whats the name of your Militia?How many ya got commited? Heck if your gonna stand up an lead, there will be many followers, Just read through the diff threads and count how many you can sure enough count on, half here say the same thing so youll have 100 or so,, tell me when an where and Ill come, lets do it,, lets sink spur,, where an when,,

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13402264 12/29/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Very understandable.

I am sure you mean well....but I think you should tape record yourself....and then play it back...….because from here you sound like a kook...

this is kinda like jim jones cultism.....all these wack jobs that think they have the inside track of what is going on......that no one else sees....

for your own sanity....and those that follow and believe you...…..stop drinking the kookaide…..bob

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Very understandable.

Really?

Me too. God sent Trump. Trump sent us Q so we would know he had a plan.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hosfly
So, Do YOU have the fuzz to do it? Form,organize a Militia?Whats the name of your Militia?How many ya got commited? Heck if your gonna stand up an lead, there will be many followers, Just read through the diff threads and count how many you can sure enough count on, half here say the same thing so youll have 100 or so,, tell me when an where and Ill come, lets do it,, lets sink spur,, where an when,,

Militia? The armed citizens of our country are the militia.

It's not up to me to say when and where. If it's up to anyone, that would be DJT.

Unlike a religion, you don't have to be a secret member to know when and where. It'll be in plain view for all to see.

No need for talking in code or secret handshakes. Just pay attention and do what you think is best.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 177 of 2,280 1 2 175 176 177 178 179 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,768
Posts18,515,526
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.