Print Thread
Hop To
Page 179 of 2,280 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 2279 2280
Whip #13402784 12/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I agree. Im also wondering if the plan has been slowed due to the continued enmity Roberts has for Trump and the possible need for one more funeral and another Trump pick on the bench before his plans can fulky take flight.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #13402811 12/29/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
A civil war would play into the gov hand very nicely,has there ever been a succesful civil war?, Theyd never play cowboys an polititians with us, one day youd wake up an no electric, truck frozen by a computerchip, frozen bank account and a note in the mailbox sayin bring your guns to town billy, I can tell you I dont have the answers, I can tell you ,YOU dont have the answers either,, I can however think our potus does,, our very way of life depends on that hope,an belief,, I can say since I started reading what this Q has been posting I see alot more of the way the world works,, I see a lot more good folk than I thought an alot more likeminded people from all over,, BUT you have to open yourself to info and be smart enuff to cipher it for yourself,,I think the problem with most people is that they wanna take what he says for certain and that just cant be,, 1= Q is not a prophet 2= the deepstate has a plan too 3= plans has to change according to diff obsticles,4= if he could give us the plan the enemy would know it as well,, Look Q is an entity of 1 or more patriots who are trying to give you and I info of what is truly going on under the cover,, take it like that an follow som the links an learn more than you did,, but engaging in pissing contests gets you an I an everybody nowhere,, If you have some info on this bastid please share,, if you hav a link on some under the headline news id like that too,, but measuring our peckers dont get us anywhere because like it or not truthfully where we go 1 we go all,, later Hos

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13402825 12/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Well said hos.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Barry, imagine an investigation working toward prosecution where the lead investigators are releasing info on all their moves, actions, plans, tricks etc to the public before the trial began.

Kinda like the leaks Mueller's investigation has had since day one to the WaPo and NYT?

Any prosecutor worth his oats doesn't need to leak anything on someone he has a solid case on.

Many legal experts feel a lot of possible Muller cases would be thrown out of an objective straight up court because of tainted, non objective investigators and illegal collusion and relstionships between them.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13402838 12/29/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The SCOTUS may be one of the most important entities in the world,, I believe its what got Trump elected,, and to have realisticly 2-3 more pics will preserve the constitution for 20-30 yrs maybe,, unless they get arkancided

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Whip #13402841 12/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If it were not for mil intel Trump would be dead already.

There are people who know why prince Alwaleed was hung dead upside down and why the other prince, ben Salmon, has flipped and become a white hat and why now the house of Saud is no longer one of the key antiAmerican deep state players.

The fughkers at the Bush funeral who got envelops didnt get a note from Soros or Rothschild or Rockefeller that they did a good job and happy new year.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/29/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Barry, imagine an investigation working toward prosecution where the lead investigators are releasing info on all their moves, actions, plans, tricks etc to the public before the trial began.

Kinda like the leaks Mueller's investigation has had since day one to the WaPo and NYT?

Any prosecutor worth his oats doesn't need to leak anything on someone he has a solid case on.

Many legal experts feel a lot of possible Muller cases would be thrown out of an objective straight up court because of tainted, non objective investigators and illegal collusion and relstionships between them.

Like they did with Manafort and Flynn.

Cases went through like shat through a goose.

Even though everybody knew Flynn was innocent, and Manafort was prosecuted for crap he was cleared for years earlier, when he was a demorrhoid.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Your story is one of many thousands and represents the tremendous success Q and the plan has already accomplished...it's why it's called the Great Awakening. There are many who, for whatever reason, can't get onboard. Hopefully the majority of them will see the light as the plan unfolds. At least that's what I'd like to see. Thus far however, from my observation, what I want has little bearing on what's actually happening. Or not happening. Still, a seed was planted upon fertile ground a little over a year ago and it has born fruit in many lives. I'm comfy.
[Linked Image]

Whip #13403871 12/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13403884 12/30/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is a reason why, despite a lot of effort from a few, this thread has not gone off the rails! One hundred something pages and nothing but mutual respect and a civil dialogue.

Those of us that can read, research and comprehend the "Movement," don't feel the need to name call or belittle our countrymen that don't agree with us. There are Patriots here and all around this country that care more for the sovereignty and freedom of ALL Americans, than they care about intellect, political affiliations, race, creed, sex or color.

WWG1WGA means exactly that! If you are knowingly trying to subvert good in favor of evil you will be sorted at the gates and cast accordingly, I don't care what sect you belong to.....THE END!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 12/30/18.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B3

Whip #13403898 12/30/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those effects are well known to happen when UFOs recharge off the grid.

Matrix? Q is a tertiary adjunct of unimatrix zero one?

But seriously don't play with magnetrons. Besides definitely lethal voltage standing in a 1,000 Watt field of ionizing radiation won't do you any good.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by xverminator
There is a reason why, despite a lot of effort from a few, this thread has not gone off the rails! One hundred something pages and nothing but mutual respect and a civil dialogue.

Those of us that can read, research and comprehend the "Movement," don't feel the need to name call or belittle our countrymen that don't agree with us. There are Patriots here and all around this country that care more for the sovereignty and freedom of ALL Americans, than they care about intellect, political affiliations, race, creed, sex or color.

WWG1WGA means exactly that! If you are knowingly trying to subvert good in favor of evil you will be sorted at the gates and cast accordingly, I don't care what sect you belong to.....THE END!

X-VERMINATOR

Spot on.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13403948 12/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Strangely, nothing has been heard lately from big mouty Tony Podesta. Does anyone know if he was taken out by a secret military tribunal?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A little "research" shows Tony Podesta is currently knee deep in a bunch of lawsuits, so no, he hasn't been taken out by a secrect military tribunal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/20/podesta-former-clients-suit-1071961

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13403968 12/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Darn.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Earlier this month Mueller handed off to NY prosecutors an investigation to determine whether or not Tony Podesta was an unregistered foreign lobbyist while doing work for Manafort. We will have to wait and see if he gets "taken out" by federal prosecutors in NY.

https://newsok.com/article/feed/7683057/prosecutors-ramp-up-foreign-lobbying-probe-in-new-york

Last edited by Squidge; 12/30/18.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Pretty good information in that video Jag. Thanks for posting.

Whip #13404466 12/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks. I got info on this guy from a guy i know who is retired govt deep state agent who still has vip connections in DC. He says this guy is good.

Read the post below, also. I wish i knew who Renegade is. I thought that was Obama according to Q.

It doesnt make sense at first but after a bit you will be able to make sense of it.

Just go down to where you have to click on the blue bar to continue reading under Neon Revolt and start.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/editors-pick/hollywood-insiders-taking-down-the-cabal/

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/30/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13404540 12/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry. Here it is without having to do that. I wish Whip would read this crap. It seems almost unreal.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/...he-inside-out-hollyweird-greatawakening/

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13404825 12/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Wtf is going on?

Watch the transformers on the west coast exploding. Why is there a faintly seen light beam coming down to them from above before they explode? Did anyone else notice this?

Wth are those weird lights over NY?

How did Qanons already know how the wall would be built? Did they previously get a clue from Q?

Alexa, is Q real?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 179 of 2,280 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (204guy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,766
Posts18,515,376
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.