Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
First one was a blind date of sorts. I got stuck with her sister and we flat out did not hit it off. frown At the end of the date I asked her sister out and she said yes. Told me she was 19. One thing led to another and she got pregnant so we got married. Learned she was only 16. We'd already discussed it anyway so the date just came a bit sooner than planned. Her parents hated my guts and my family hated my wife. Took them 5 years to destroy our marriage. mad
Our Grand daughter recently got married and I was invited to the wedding and of course got paired up with the ex. I learned then that my "child bride" really was a child as she was only 15 when we hitched. She also told me her biggest regret was listening to her mother and divorcing me.

Wife number two was at work. I was working for the Post Office at the time and they'd brought in a group of part time help for the Christmas rush. I was moving around grabbing full dollies to the elevator to be taken to the basement for shipment when I looked across the room. Something inside said I want to live with her forever. I hooked up with her at lunch and that was all she wrote. I learned she was recently divorced, had three kids and yes, she'd go with me to a movie. I remember it well, 2001, a space odyssey. We married about a year and a half later and come next July 3rd, we will hit the big 50. I never thought any woman would be able to put up with me that long but I found one. grin
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
First met Deb, when we were 13, at Coed, Lutheran private high school.

Started dating when we were 16 & married at 22.

It'll be our 31st Anniversary in September.

smile

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was dancing with a 'Thunder From Down Under' troupe and she was in the audience. I tossed my man-thong into the sea of adoring fans, and she was lucky enough to catch it. Our eyes met over the sweaty, cheering crowd and it was love at first sight.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
A blind date set up by her father who I worked with. When she gets mad at me I remind her that I came Dad pre-approved. She hates that.

There is a reason why you never hear of anyone shooting a 308 winchester AI.... It can't be improved upon!! Molon Labe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
In law school

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As an East Texas buddy told me, “I wasa cuttin pulp wood and she was the log truck driver “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
[quote=wabigoon]At her front door. [/quote} Same here.

Last edited by Nestucca; 01/10/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
While she was out on a date with my best friend. he ended up dumping her and I took over. he now realizes it was the biggest mistake he ever made. grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by kkahmann
I met my wife on a smelt creek on the North Shore of Lake Superior. I gave her a pail of dead fish. She was a finlander so it was very romantic.

If you had a pail of smelt from the north shore, you must have been married a long time ago. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Laurie stalked me down on eHarmony.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
First met Deb, when we were 13, at Coed, Lutheran private high school.

Started dating when we were 16 & married at 22.

It'll be our 31st Anniversary in September.

smile

Do you keep reminding her how lucky she is?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Laurie stalked me down on eHarmony.

I tried eHarmony. While building the profile one of the questions was "What to you enjoy most in a woman?"

Apparently typing "My Dick" will get you kicked off.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
At work and college. I was involved with one of her friends. I actually banged a few more of her friends before we hooked up a year later. Yeah none of those chicks are still around as her friends. grin

30+ years later.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We met in high school.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I first met my wife at my auto body repair shop in Northwest Indiana when I repaired her dented car.. I was still married at the time, my late wife was battling cancer.
A few years later she came back, I was a widower at the time. She came in for an estimate for more repair work.

She sat across my office desk waiting for me to ask her out, I could tell. I chickened out at that moment, but once she got up, got into her car and started to leave, I chased her down the road.
She stopped her car and agreed to a date,....the rest is history. That was 23 years ago this year.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hear tell that leopard print thong wearin member here met his on the Ark.
Is that true?

Hell no! I don't know who's filling your head with half truths but their first date went something like this.........

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Introduced by a friend in 72, married in 74. Still going strong today. Some days she only tolerates me, but we keep it working.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Match.com thirteen years ago. On-line dating is very efficient for middle aged, unsociable folks like me. It turned out that she lived only four miles away, had a phone number two digits different and went to high school with the guy I worked for. We're both healthy and retired now -- life is great!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She was my high school sex ed teacher who said I needed after school tutoring. ...joke

Seriously.... met mine at a high school party the first night I had a drivers license. Been married almost 49 years.

living the good life every day
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Met her while stationed at Marine Barracks, Rota, Spain in 1973

[Linked Image]
10 Nov 1973 - Marine Corps Birthday Ball - Marine Barracks, Rota Spain

[Linked Image]
17 Nov 2018 - Retirement dinner with family - Oklahoma City

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 160user, 70 invisible), 3,919 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,759
Posts18,535,662
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.