B
Lawsuits on the way.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Neggar-Jews caused all this???

I'll be damned

I've heard redneck legend that such beings existed, but thought it was only folklore, like Beowulf

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Buryitinmyhole exposed again. Where did he go?

Now that is a funny handle,,but yes where he at?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lawsuits on the way.

Cov Cath draws students from a wide variety of socio-economic positions. From blue collar working class, up through some very well-to-do, and probably well connected. Would not be surprised if there is not already some legal action in process on the back plane that we haven't heard about.

A coworker knows the family of the boy targeted. Says they are "pretty shook up". No clue how to recover from the negative notoriety focused on their son. As for the Diocese throwing the kid under the bus, no big surprise. They are going to do whatever they need to do to protect themselves. Facts be damned...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Lawsuits on the way.

Cov Cath draws students from a wide variety of socio-economic positions. From blue collar working class, up through some very well-to-do, and probably well connected. Would not be surprised if there is not already some legal action in process on the back plane that we haven't heard about.

A coworker knows the family of the boy targeted. Says they are "pretty shook up". No clue how to recover from the negative notoriety focused on their son. As for the Diocese throwing the kid under the bus, no big surprise. They are going to do whatever they need to do to protect themselves. Facts be damned...

Seems like there's definitely going to be legal action taken. One prominent Attorney has offered his services Pro Bono.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Lawsuits on the way.

So to protect themselves, the Diocese will sacrifice a kid.

No surprise, they've been doing it for years. Instead of turning in pedophile priests for prosecution, the Catholic church just moved the priest to new parishes without even warning parents.

I'm not sure how the Catholic church can identify as Christian.

(I'm sorry if I offended Catholics. The problem is the corruption within the Catholic Church.)

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by burrinho
Well this just made wearing a MAGA hat harder. from FOX news

Hopefully these little pricks get expelled, and then some.
One begins to wonder about the morals and character of the type of family and community that stuff like this comes from.

You swallow stuff easily.

Burro-inho, the name says it all. Probably another sockpuppet for polesmoking Jeffo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One begins to wonder about the morals and character of the type of family and community that stuff like this comes from.

Your link is dead..most likely because the story you were too quick to jump on board with, is falling apart.

Think Duke Lacrosse.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Bristoe,
I happened to click on another headline while reading that one. Seem's 'Samanta' from Who's the Boss has gone completely off the damn rails.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All of them have TDS.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
More about Nathan Phillips.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nativ...2-skrillex-video-about-attacking-police/

The point is this: Phillips is not simply a random Native man who was accosted by “racist” MAGA-hat wearing teens, as the mainstream press has reported. He is connected to leftist activists who donate large sums to leftist causes. And now, he is personally fundraising off the mainstream press’ misdeeds.

Given that the full, unedited video of the interaction between Phillips and the students shows that Phillips clearly approached the students, and given that he is connected to left-wing social justice causes, one could conclude that he targeted the teenagers for their support of President Donald J. Trump. Yet the mainstream press narrative is exactly the opposite – that the boys targeted Phillips.

Additionally, this is not the first time that Phillips has been at the center of controversy involving alleged racism against the Native Population. In 2015, Phillips claimed that he was “bombarded by racial slurs” by students at Eastern Michigan University.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Looks like it's shaping up nicely.

https://twitter.com/thecjpearson

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You probably believed that Ballsey Ford kghunt too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A "go fund me" account has been established and apparently a legal team has been assembled to represent the high school students.

Big lawsuit coming down with many notable people getting served.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StandWithCovington?src=hash

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A "go fund me" account has been established and apparently a legal team has been assembled to represent the high school students.

I'm banned from Twitter, who do they intend to sue, CNN?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I'm banned from Twitter, who do they intend to sue, CNN?

I'm not exactly sure. I think they're planning on sueing the first propaganda outlet to create the narrative. But it also seems that they're compiling a long list of Twitter users to be summoned,...maybe as witnesses? It's difficult to say what angle they'll take.

The attorney who volunteered to take the case Pro Bono seems like a very capable guy. He's not just some local guy.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
AND, if you think a red hat is a white hood, you are by definition seriously delusional.

Kick Kommie Kiesters

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 53 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,289
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.