Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
Originally Posted by sandcritter
When cost to reload is around $4 - $4.50/box, vs good factory common loads run $5-6/box these days, you have to shoot a ton, and have the free time, to make reloading worth it. Or you just like doing it.

Or, spend some of the time reloading rather than chatting on the Internet. smile it's all time management and prioritizing. I keep a reloader set up all the time and punch out whatever I can when I can. I filled a flat this morning when I fed and then let the dogs out and will do another one to two flats tonight during the same activity. -45 minutes/500 rounds/day, 3500 rounds a week, 182,000+ rounds over 52 weeks should be able to keep even MCH in shells over the course of a year. šŸ˜

Battue shoots a lot more shells than me. As do most guys that compete. I would like to find time to shoot as much as those guys do.

Hard to fit that in when you have to get on top of 25% of the worlds mountains and dive in most of its oceans while doing so with its exotic women. Iā€™m not feeling too sorry for you, however one out of those three makes me more than a little envious šŸ˜€

Dan has a really nice course, when you can pull yourself away. šŸ‘

Last edited by battue; 02/17/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
Originally Posted by sandcritter
When cost to reload is around $4 - $4.50/box, vs good factory common loads run $5-6/box these days, you have to shoot a ton, and have the free time, to make reloading worth it. Or you just like doing it.

Or, spend some of the time reloading rather than chatting on the Internet. smile it's all time management and prioritizing. I keep a reloader set up all the time and punch out whatever I can when I can. I filled a flat this morning when I fed and then let the dogs out and will do another one to two flats tonight during the same activity. -45 minutes/500 rounds/day, 3500 rounds a week, 182,000+ rounds over 52 weeks should be able to keep even MCH in shells over the course of a year. šŸ˜

Battue shoots a lot more shells than me. As do most guys that compete. I would like to find time to shoot as much as those guys do.

Hard to fit that in when you have to get on top of 25% of the worlds mountains and dive in most of its oceans while doing so with its exotic women. Iā€™m not feeling too sorry for you, however one out of those three makes me more than a little envious šŸ˜€

Dan has a really nice course, when you can pull yourself away. šŸ‘

I know I want to go shoot it with you. He is always fun too. Word to the wise WOMAN are trouble, but hell imagine how boring life would be without trouble.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Some astute thinkers say trouble is absolutely necessary for growth and boredom becomes a problem when our lives have too much certainty.

Nice to know you are still growing and they keep you from getting bored. šŸ˜€

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I enjoy loading my own 12 gauge hunting and wild pigeon and pest loads. When I shoot some informal trap I use Winchester AA factory loads. I have lots of hulls and do my reloading in the winter months

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Some astute thinkers say trouble is absolutely necessary for growth and boredom becomes a problem when our lives have too much certainty.

Nice to know you are still growing and they keep you from getting bored. šŸ˜€

It's all fun and games until they fall in Love. I bet you never seen a guy my size run so fast? smile smile smile

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There are certain ones that one should not let get away....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
There are certain ones that one should not let get away....

I never said I was smart! I have let a few of those go.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
It's a wash

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 16 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,487
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.