Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
People that swim with sharks.. free climb...etc are following their passion and doing what they love. It’s dangerous and I’m sure they know that.
Most likely they are not concerned with what folks on the couch with a laptop have to say about their choices

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Certifiable
People that swim with sharks.. free climb...etc are following their passion and doing what they love. It’s dangerous and I’m sure they know that.
Most likely they are not concerned with what folks on the couch with a laptop have to say about their choices

Lol...they never suspect somebody will find their thong hanging out of a sharks ass either.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

But even though we aren't allowed to question their choices, we are required to lament when they suffer as a result of those choices.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Lol...they never suspect somebody will find their thong hanging out of a sharks ass either.

That not only is that funny as hell but it's true, they never think they will be a spot or a pile of bear schit, stuch to the horns of a Buffalo.....Ect, Ect. Quite often not a lot of thought goes into it they "Just Do It".

Last edited by 12344mag; 01/21/19.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Suppose he might eat it. Saw one eat a rocking chair one time...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That reminds me

My bud was bangin this chick on spring break in Panama City. Hittin it from the back.

He yanked a plastic bologna peeling outta her starfish

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 5sdad

But even though we aren't allowed to question their choices, we are required to lament when they suffer as a result of those choices.

Of course you can question away..and you are required to lament nothing

She's gone shootin..
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Suppose he might eat it. Saw one eat a rocking chair one time...

Yeah that’s a lotta fancy equipment you got there Hooper. Don’t know what the sharks gonna do with it...

She's gone shootin..
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by slumlord

That reminds me

My bud was bangin this chick on spring break in Panama City. Hittin it from the back.

He yanked a plastic bologna peeling outta her starfish

probably was a worm......bob

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ghostinthemachine,

I saw a "landed" 800+ pound Tiger-Shark spit up a whole roll of tar-paper in AUG of 1986.
(Shark digestive systems work in both directions, equally well. = Indigestible items are simply spit-out.)

I never understood why that item seemed like a possibly "tasty meal" to a female Tiger.

yours, tex

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Rumor has it that Aces & Eights kicked that sharks ass today......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Rooster7,

THANK YOU for your incredibly DUMB & generally worthless comment. - I encourage my Darla to be involved in shooting, hunting & in our "catch, tag & release" shark research.
She also is "a committed activist" & is "involved in" several conservative social/political issues & in some ways is MORE conservative than I am.

Are you, per chance married?
If you are, do you tell your wife what to post or NOT post, about whatever information seems interesting and/or important to her?
Also, inasmuch as THE GOOD BOOK says that married couples, "- - - - shall become as of one flesh", I'm not sure that it makes much or any any difference which of us is writing/not writing any particular comment/post.

In this particular case, I was busy doing a repair to one of my antique OMC OB motors (a rather rare "long-foot" 1956 Johnson electric-starting OB) & was "up to my elbows" in oil/grease. I chose to not "clean up" to make comments about the CRAZY people, who insist on risking life & limb by "free swimming" with sharks.
Darla read what she was writing to me before "completing" her comments on the recklessness of swimming with dangerous sharks & describing some of the activities that our "crew of amateur shark researchers" do.
(Personally, I would have said that that anyone who "swims with dangerous sharks" may become SHARK FOOD & may well win the Darwin Award. Furthermore, I completely OPPOSE "hand-feeding of sharks, as those people are teaching sharks to associate the presence of swimmers with FOOD, which MAY well get persons, who are NOT "involved in the hand-feeding", attacked & perhaps killed.)

yours, tex

Haha sorry to upset you, Darla.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome pictures.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,184
Posts18,523,803
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.