Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Indian in the video is just another race hustler,....a Native American Jesse Jackson.

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/01/...-linked-to-big-money-left-wing-activism/

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Birdwatcher,

While I wish that I could agree with you, I do NOT.
(I too have taken whole classes to public events from my boarding school, numerous times.)

Tell me, WHAT EXACTLY would you have done against a large group of ANGRY Black men, who outnumbered the chaperones at least 5 or 6 to one, to "get to" the kids & especially in such an obviously "pre-planned event", if you & the other chaperones, too, were "surrounded" & "cut-off" from the kids??

Remember, NOBODY but the "Black Israelites" & the LEFTIST PRESS knew what was to happen (a complete "set-up job") until the planned event "went down".

yours, tex

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
joken2 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by byron
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by byron
Believe I read where Mr. Phillips is a member of AIM. Some of you may remember Russell Means and AIM from back in the day. AIM (American Indian Movement or at one time not so affectionatly known as [bleep] in moccasins) [bleep] stirrers of the highest order.

Yup and a personal friend of Leonard Peltier. That should tell you a lot about his character. A real dirt bag.

Ya, I gotta say that IME, AIM can be almost anything nowadays, near as I can tell from the outside there's whole lotta ambiguity towards the A-holes In Moccassin crowd amid the modern American Indian community. I know a nominal AIM guy who kept his kids off the Rez, made sure they all got an education, and his oldest son is an Engineer in the Military now.

Its about like saying all the Irish Catholics in Boston who were ignorant enough to support the IRA back in the day were/are terrorists.

Good for him. I respect that. I know and am friends with a number of people that have done the same thing or are still on the rez, but have jobs off the rez.
And yeah I may be guilty of still associating AIM with their radical past. May be a little difficult to separate that from today's reality what with all that went on.

I will say this. If these jerks want to confront someone, let them confront a group of adult males. Leave the kids the hell alone.

My wife lived around and went to school with a lot of American Indians for a few years in Oklahoma. She told me the bunch she saw at that reburial ceremony (mentioned in my above post) looked, dressed and acted nothing like those she was around where she had lived. She said the ones she knew had regular jobs, owned businesses, and had families and responsibilities that they couldn't just drop everything, travel hundreds of miles from home and hang out for weeks at a reburial ceremony dressing up as movie Indian extras. They and some surrounding communities and organizations held fund raisers to support them for the extended time they were here. Not long after the first appointed treasurer, also one of the Native Americans from elsewhere, disappeared along with every bit of the monetary donations.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tell me, WHAT EXACTLY would you have done against a large group of ANGRY Black men, who outnumbered the chaperones at least 5 or 6 to one, to "get to" the kids & especially in such an obviously "pre-planned event", if you & the other chaperones, too, were "surrounded" & "cut-off" from the kids??

???

In that highly unlikely event, then it becomes a physical altercation grin

I start struggling with those guys, maybe get beat down and draw a foul for the team, unfortunately in that highly improbable event the kids (especially since it was an all-boys school) immediately jump in too on my behalf (as they always would, at least at my school) and all those cameras point at something else besides an Indian-for-money beating a drum in some kid's face.

But, in the real world, you keep your kids together and quiet and move 'em in a controlled manner away while EVERYONE with a phone dials "911". Pretty much universal everywhere is the requirement of one chaperone per ten kids, ESPECIALLY at a political rally. I don't see ANY chaperones assuming control of those kids.

My hope is that the school continues to participate in that Pro-Life rally, just plan smarter next time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Birdwatcher; All,

In other words, you have NO REAL answer to the question, that would NOT have made the situation turn out worse??

Everyone should face the FACTS: This was "a choreographed"/ambush deal from 1st to last & I can see NO way to make it better, especially in DC where the local police don't get involved. - Had you done what you suggest, ALL of the Catholic school chaperones & the students would either have looked WORSE or everyone would have been arrested & accused by the press of being in a race riot.

A NO WIN circumstance in any case EXCEPT what actually happened & which, once more, made the PRESS & the "Black Israelites" LOOK BAD & UTTERLY DISHONEST..

just my OPINION, tex

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've read several comments elsewhere that the race baiting Indian is a "stolen valor" type of dirt bag claiming to have served in Vietnam as a Marine.....but is to young to have done so because the Marines were drawing down by the time he would have been old enough to do so??? How can his service record be unearthed?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Indian in the video is just another race hustler,....a Native American Jesse Jackson.

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/01/...-linked-to-big-money-left-wing-activism/

Native Americans are some of the most raging radical commies there is.

When you think about it, you kinda wonder why...

You would think they would be libertarians.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In other words, you have NO REAL answer to the question, that would NOT have made the situation turn out worse??

Dude, I just gave you one.

But no, no one separates me from the group under any circumstance, even if that did happen we got one involved and assertive adult for every ten kids at least so someone else steps up, no 17 year-old assumes de-facto leadership of the group, no kid strips to his boxers to lead a school chant, no kids get loud IN a school chant. I we feel that we are threatened in the slightest we call "911" and calmly relate our situation.

Once again, those kids did nothing legally wrong, but the IMHO chaperones dropped the ball, big time.

Don't expect you're gonna agree, nothing I can do about that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I've read several comments elsewhere that the race baiting Indian is a "stolen valor" type of dirt bag claiming to have served in Vietnam as a Marine.....but is to young to have done so because the Marines were drawing down by the time he would have been old enough to do so??? How can his service record be unearthed?

I was wondering that too.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
made the PRESS & the "Black Israelites" LOOK BAD & UTTERLY DISHONEST..

Both the press and the *ahem* "black Israelites" need no help looking bad.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
http://www.stolenvalor.com/index.cfm

Military Records Requests
NOTE: Limited information from Official Military Personnel Files is releasable to the general public without the consent of the veteran or the next-of-kin. You are considered a member of the general public if you are asking about a veteran who is no relation to you, or a veteran who is a relative but you are not the next-of-kin.
General Military Record Search
Use this site as your first point of reference to:
Request Military Service Records
Research Using Military Records
Replace Lost Medals and Awards
Browse WWII Photos

Request Next of Kin or your own Records
Military personnel records can be used for proving military service, or as a valuable tool in genealogical research. Most veterans and their next-of-kin can obtain free copies of their DD Form 214 (Report of Separation) and other military and medical records several ways.

Last edited by 2ndwind; 01/22/19.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This Nathan Phillips is a long time A hole instigator.
Here he is last year leading the violent protests at Standing Rock (Dakota access pipeline)
[Linked Image]

As I said in another post, he bragged about being good friends with Leonard Peltier and visited him many times in prison.
Just to refresh your memory of who Leonard Peltier is, he's the guy that assaulted and attempted murder on a Wisconsin police officer and attempted murder on a Portland police officer. Oh and he had that little brush up with the FBI when he ambushed two agents and after they were wounded he walked up and shot them point blank in the head with a AR-15.
Leonard Peltier

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And that’s the MSM’s hero/victim in this affair vs Catholic school kids he was taunting.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Anyone else think that the smiling Catholic School kid bears a doppleganger-esqe resemblance to NASCAR driver Joey Logano?

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
J
joken2 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

I was wondering that too.

Per Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Phillips_(activist)

Early life

Philips was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska,[4] where he was brought up in a traditional Omaha Nation tribal home.[5][4] Around about the age of five, he was separated from his mother and raised by a white family.[6] He later moved to Washington DC.[7]

Phillips served in the US Marines from 1972 to 1976.[8] He described his role as "recon ranger".[6]

And then there's this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...noredirect=on&utm_term=.01af348d1927

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by horse1
Anyone else think that the smiling Catholic School kid bears a doppleganger-esqe resemblance to NASCAR driver Joey Logano?

That was my first thought too.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Bristoe,

We REAL American PATRIOTS should NEVER miss a chance to SHAME the Mass Media to EVERYONE as CORRUPT, DISHONEST & HATE-FILLED, until NOBODY in the USA believes their LIES.

just my OPINION, tex

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Bristoe,

We REAL American PATRIOTS should NEVER miss a chance to SHAME the Mass Media to EVERYONE as CORRUPT, DISHONEST & HATE-FILLED, until NOBODY in the USA believes their LIES.

just my OPINION, tex

There's people who want to believe their lies.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And that’s the MSM’s hero/victim in this affair vs Catholic school kids he was taunting.

juxtaposition is powerful stuff..... I'm sure the MSM is horrified at the mirror opposite illumination of characters they were going for.....

Literary Devices
Definition and Examples of Literary Terms
Juxtaposition

Juxtaposition Definition
Juxtaposition is a literary technique in which two or more ideas, places, characters, and their actions are placed side by side in a narrative or a poem, for the purpose of developing comparisons and contrasts.

In literature, juxtaposition is a useful device for writers to portray their characters in great detail, to create suspense, and to achieve a rhetorical effect. It is a human quality to comprehend one thing easily by comparing it to another. Therefore, a writer can make readers sense “goodness” in a particular character by placing him or her side-by-side with a character that is predominantly “evil.” Consequently, goodness in one character is highlighted by evil in the other character. Juxtaposition in this case is useful in the development of characters.
Examples of Juxtaposition in Literature
Example #1: Paradise Lost (By John Milton)
John Milton’s Paradise Lost is one of the narrative poems that can be used as an example of juxtaposition. This well-crafted literary piece is clearly based on the juxtaposition of two characters: God and Satan. Frequently in the poem, the bad qualities of Satan and the good qualities of God are placed side-by-side, and the comparison made brings to the surface the contrast between the two characters. The juxtaposition in this poem helps us to reach the conclusion that Satan deserved his expulsion from the paradise because of his unwillingness to submit to God’s will.
Example #2: A Tale of Two Cities (By Charles Dickens)
Charles Dickens uses the technique of juxtaposition in the opening line of his novel A Tale of Two Cities:
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way …”
In order to give us an idea of the factors responsible for the French Revolution, Dickens uses juxtaposition throughout the novel. Here, the haves and have-nots are put side-by-side to highlight the presence of severe disparity and discord in the then-French society, which ultimately paved the way for the revolution. By examining the given juxtaposition, readers can vividly imagine the calamitous atmosphere before the revolution, and understand its need at that time.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bristoe,

TRUE. But thankfully, that's a SMALL MINORITY of VOTERS. - The SMALLER the radical left's number of TRUE BELIEVERS becomes, our chances of UNSEATING many LEFTISTS goes no place but UP.

yours, tex

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,194
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.