Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is so disgusting, I couldn't watch it all the way through, but it proves that San Fran is officially as much a chithole city, as is any chithole country south of the southern border.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Our daughter lives in LA...not much different there. And she thinks she lives in paradise....

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The state is gone to the democrats and trash.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The high cost of housing has nothing to do with the homeless problem, the progressive policies that cater to driug users and the mentally ill, draws them from all over the country..same as my home town Santa Cruz. Then the city council acts bewildered and tries to pass off that these homeless are locals who have fallen on bad times.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I just got back from spending 4 days in the Sacramento/El Dorado hills area of California. In most places I saw it’s dirty as hell. In others however it’s incredibly clean and there are very few homeless. The cops keep the homeless away from the downtown arena but walk 2 blocks away and there’s human [bleep] on the sidewalk. Trash everywhere off roads and freeways. The state is ruined. Still hoping for the State if Jefferson but that’s not likely to happen.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's a damn shame. I'd love Cali if it weren't for the politics, taxes and insane real estate prices. A lot of beautiful places there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrat sanctuary cities are trashed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
The high cost of housing has nothing to do with the homeless problem, the progressive policies that cater to driug users and the mentally ill, draws them from all over the country..same as my home town Santa Cruz. Then the city council acts bewildered and tries to pass off that these homeless are locals who have fallen on bad times.

Seattle is the same way. They all talk as if a few hundred or, even a thousand, inexpensive condos, or a tiny home village will solve the "housing crisis" The schit is hilarious.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sick in the fn head. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Still hoping for the State if Jefferson but that’s not likely to happen.

One can only hope. And if I'm not inside the new border I'll sell my place and move to Jefferson.
My vote means nothing in this liberal state when they allow illegals to vote.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sad, that the same problems also exist in Potlandia and Seattle.. Along with San Fran, I use to think all three were some of the most beautiful cities in the country... with all the scenery that surrounds them also.

The were clean and well kept by East Coast standards...

The last time I was thru San Fran, it was as bad as, or even worse, than some of the real crap parts of NYC back in the early to mid 70s when I was in college....places in the Bronx and Queens....

Worse than plenty of the worst parts over in the District, Washington DC...

Now instead of Urban centers on the east coast being dumps.... the 'honors' go to the 4 biggest of the West Coast Cities.....

Liberalism dominates the East Coast urban cities also, but those on the east coast are a hell of a lot cleaner and managed than the 4 major West Coast Cities.... so its not the fault of all the DemocRATS.....

but here on the west coast.. its caused by Urban elitist liberals, kinda like the Communist Party elites in other commie countries...they are above it all, and think the more turmoil they create the more power they can command to manage it..... no one out here is getting their money's worth out of their damn politicians...

What San Fran needs is another 1906 style earth quake, to start all over again after it destroys most of the city... and I am sure the biggest casualties would be the transient population....

you can have only so much pity, for people who have no pity for themselves or motivation to change their circumstances... and drug abuse and that being tolerated has just magnified the problems.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The California Libs are waaaaaay in over their heads. They've probably passed the point of no return.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
These are the same dips..ts that worry of about straws in the ocean, but they are passing out 100's of thousand syringes that will end up in the oceans. crazy

There is a war on America and America is losing
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Philadelphia, Newark, and Baltimore are dirty chitholes.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s sad when we wish for a natural disaster to cleanse the filth that’s become Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, etc, but that’s exactly what’s needed. A 9.0 or or bigger quake would be a good start but it won’t change the stupidity that predominates the liberal mindset. Liberalism is truly a communicable disease. Unfortunately even a cataclysmic event wouldn’t be enough because the vacuum it creates will be a ripe opportunity for liberals to start over and create their utopia from the ashes of their failed utopia, they’ll never learn. A real civil war is about the only hope for a renewed nation founded on the principles outlined by our Founding Fathers and executed through selective elimination of the enemies of freedom.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cali would be the best state in the Union if it were not for all the crazies and their laws.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Still hoping for the State if Jefferson but that’s not likely to happen.

so's Wheezy

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
These urban liberals are getting exactly what they deserve. I don't feel sorry for them. You reap what you sow.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
As I've said in other posts, turn off the "for free" faucets, and you don't eat unless you work. Close all shelters and handouts. The problem would then start to cure itself in time. Why we owe these people anything is beyond me...they chose this lifestyle.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
As I've said in other posts, turn off the "for free" faucets, and you don't eat unless you work. Close all shelters and handouts. The problem would then start to cure itself in time. Why we owe these people anything is beyond me...they chose this lifestyle.

2 Thessalonians 3:10
“For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.