Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s horeshit because we are all STILL PAYING TAXES but that money is going into the abyss. The people who actually work are being used as pawns when all the pricks like Pelosi and friends are still making money hand over fist from corporate kick backs and lobbyists. No different when it happens on the state level. Cut Law Enforcement and emergency services so the taxpayers feel the pinch when it counts. Typical.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by 1bigdude

So you're good with military guys working 16 hours a day without getting a paycheck? Guys working the border to keep MS13 guys out of the country and from raping your women. You're good with those guys working long hours and not getting paid?

So you're telling me in the 70's & 80's those guys willingly worked 80 hour weeks with no pay to feed their family? Is that the sheit you're selling?

I have 3 children in the Marines and 2 grandchildren in there also. They serve their country what are you serving?

I spend 29 years in the US Coast Guard.

What's your next, dumpsheit argument?

Bam!!!

1bigdude,

I also grow up knowing my father was in the US Army during WWII years, along with all of my uncles and my grandfather fought during the Banana Wars as a Marine.

Do your kids and grandchildren get to say that?

That weren't directed at you Rory.

Last edited by Steelhead; 01/25/19.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the blame for it is on the Democrats.

Trump made them a better offer than I would have and they wouldn't even talk about it.

And there it is. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

So you're good with military guys working 16 hours a day without getting a paycheck? Guys working the border to keep MS13 guys out of the country and from raping your women. You're good with those guys working long hours and not getting paid?

So you're telling me in the 70's & 80's those guys willingly worked 80 hour weeks with no pay to feed their family? Is that the sheit you're selling?

I have 3 children in the Marines and 2 grandchildren in there also. They serve their country what are you serving?

Bam!!!

1bigdude,

I also grow up knowing my father was in the US Army during WWII years, along with all of my uncles and my grandfather fought during the Banana Wars as a Marine.

Great grandfather grandfather father sons daughter grand children OUR FAMILY ALL SERVED OR ARE SERVING OUR COUNTRY VIA THE MARINES!!! NOW MAYBE YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN ALL OF US JUST WHAT YOUR FAMILY HISTORY IS....BTW LIBERAL CHIT HEADS DO NOT COUNT!!!,,,,

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Has anyone quit yet?

Go to work for the private sector??

Wonder if they can keep track of that.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Great grandfather grandfather father sons daughter grand children OUR FAMILY ALL SERVED OR ARE SERVING OUR COUNTRY VIA THE MARINES!!! NOW MAYBE YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN ALL OF US JUST WHAT YOUR FAMILY HISTORY IS....BTW LIBERAL CHIT HEADS DO NOT COUNT!!!,,,,

So what branch did YOU serve in?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Harry M
So we give the Democrats what they want?

Where did I say that?

All I know is you fuggs in the liberal sheithole states sure aren't doing anything to help, but you are doing everything to hurt.
You keep feeding the liberal machine money, but why should you sacrifice anything, you're comfy in Massa2shiets.

How long are you good with the military, ATC and Border Patrol working without pay? 6 months? 1 year? You can 'suffer' and send 1/2 of what you make to help them? Or are you just gonna run you stink hole while you keep paying your liberal politicians?

What I don't understand is why some are being paid and yet some are not. I get kinda pissed when Uncle Sam screws over the military or Cops, Border Patrol etc..... The IRS on the other hand.. screw em...
yet they seem to have life set up where the welfare rats are certainly getting their money on time.

I blame the DemocRATS on this, as they are certainly the ones Stonewalling ( pun intended) having the wall built.. letting in tons of more people to be a drain to our society and contributing nothing to our nation except votes for democRATS.

Shortsheet the welfare rats, pay the military, border patrol etc.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Seafire hit it right,, the money we spend on the illegal felons should be funding our own 1st and then we would see how fast the dems would come to the negotiation table for funding of their future voters (illegals) why do these illegals and welfare peeps get theirs when the men an women actually working paying taxes and participating in society are getting the shaft? These questions should be asked and adressed by YOUR elected officials,,

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Nope. Send them to Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Bam!!!

1bigdude,

I'm gtg man.
Iza gotsa some readings comprehensions.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

So what branch did YOU serve in?

Intergalactic space patrol with buzz lightyear???

Last edited by renegade50; 01/25/19.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
ANYONE that works needs to be paid for it, if you work at a porkbelly waste .gov job, shut it down for keeps and send all home with a nice severance.

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I've said this before and I may say it again. If you are working you should be paid. If the job is not necessary then close it out. I'm not arguing about how hard anyone works. This non pay thing should start at the top, not the bottom. Every elected and appointed position should be without pay until this is resolved.

lightman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I worked for 9mos in 2009 with absolutely no money coming into my household to keep my employees paid, the ones I didn't let go, to save my business while adjusting to losing half my accounts because they were trimming expenses and or going out of business themselves.

Mortage payments, car payments, etc...

How did I make it thru with no help or a Federal Employee to GAF?

You figure it out.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I worked for 9mos in 2009 with absolutely no money coming into my household to keep my employees paid, the ones I didn't let go, to save my business while adjusting to losing half my accounts because they were trimming expenses and or going out of business themselves.

You figure it out.

Ummmm...

How did you make payments and maintain a payroll if you had no money coming in?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Where did I say that?

All I know is you fuggs in the liberal sheithole states sure aren't doing anything to help, but you are doing everything to hurt.
You keep feeding the liberal machine money, but why should you sacrifice anything, you're comfy in Massa2shiets.

How long are you good with the military, ATC and Border Patrol working without pay? 6 months? 1 year? You can 'suffer' and send 1/2 of what you make to help them? Or are you just gonna run you stink hole while you keep paying your liberal politicians?

My understanding is the military is getting paid.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

You figure it out.

Ummmm...

He refused to answer this on the last thread. Maybe he will this time.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

You figure it out.

Ummmm...

Reread never stated no money wasnt coming into the business

Between Dec 2008 and Feb 2010 I lost over half the monthly revenue that was in accounts receivable end of November 2008.

Stop taking a personal paycheck and owner draws.
Fire employees
Sell off Equipment
Moved to smaller facility
Maxed out all financial lines of credit avaliable.
Draw down all rainy day business and personal accounts.
Cut all personal expenses to the bone.

You get the idea.

Last edited by FatCity67; 01/25/19. Reason: word flip flop

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1BigDude, you are wrong, unfortunately. Every [bleep] liberal does count, just as much as ever conservative voter counts. One man one vote is the rule. You may not like it, but that's the fact, jack.
The blame Is firmly on the shoulders of the Democrats who are blocking action. No one else. There is a temper tantrum going on, and you are seeing the fallout. You give in, and all that child learns is, you get what you want if you yell loud enough.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Where did I say that?

My understanding is the military is getting paid.

The US Coast Guard is not. You're understanding is lacking, as I pointed out a week ago in the Alaska forum.

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (257heaven, 264mag, 204guy, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 47 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,973
Posts18,499,419
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.