Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
BC is BS. Hint.

Drop the damn 7-08 sales pitch. If it's so great, shut up and use it.

You can imagine and pretend and fantasy numbers you want to on paper. Real world bullet performance is what matters.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
BC is BS. Hint.

You can imagine and pretend and fantasy numbers you want to on paper. Real world bullet performance is what matters.

EPIC fhuqking Stupidity. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Facts and Physics aren't subjective...nor are your very WELL founded copious Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are simply a CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Laughing!

Pardon my shooting it all,while you talk out your ass and guess wildly.

Just sayin'...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Have a freezer full of meat to prove otherwise.

And I didn't have to inflate ego or BC numbers to get it.

Hahahaha.
Hint.
Laughing
Cracking up
Roflmao
Lol
Lmao

Google it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Facts and Physics aren't subjective...nor are your very WELL founded copious Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BC is BS. Hint.

Now you're just making yourself look silly as a little girl. Physics isn't really subjective except in your world, right?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What I was saying is, a bullet can have high BC numbers and be a standard cup and core or jacketed POS, and perform like crap. Who cares what the BC number is then.

People get all hooked on BC numbers, drop at 1500 yards, etc, when they average about 200 yard shots on anything that matters. LOL

Instead of worrying about long range performance, worry about you skills at being a hunter, and being able to get within a reasonable range.

BS, you can reply and squawk all you want. It will look like this:

*** You are ignoring this user *** on a nice white clean square.. LOL. GOOGLE IT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What I was saying is, a bullet can have high BC numbers and be a standard cup and core or jacketed POS, and perform like crap. Who cares what the BC number is then.

People get all hooked on BC numbers, drop at 1500 yards, etc, when they average about 200 yard shots on anything that matters. LOL

Instead of worrying about long range performance, worry about you skills at being a hunter, and being able to get within a reasonable range.

BS, you can reply and squawk all you want. It will look like this:

*** You are ignoring this user *** on a nice white clean square.. LOL. GOOGLE IT

Hint.

Laughing!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
*** You are ignoring this user ***

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imaginary Pretend Ignore is VERY "powerful". LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
*** You are ignoring this self-centered jackass ***

Wow, the automatic forum messages are really catching on!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Brushbuster
What are you guys spending on a rifle build? Building a gun exactly how I want it sounds fun

It can be fun but not necessarily cost effective. Much depends on what you want to use it for and WHY you are making your build choices. Fancy looking rifles look fancy, but they don't necessarily shoot better than the homely ones.

For hunting under 600 yards, the 80-20 rule applies - 80% of what you want will cost 20% of what you need to spend to get the whole enchilada. That's why I'm going cheap on the Savage 111 build. I expect to get the performance I want for less than $700 total.

Saw a .308 built on a Defiance Deviant action at the range last time I was there. Have to say it was one fancy rifle and couldn't begin to guess the cost but suspect $3000 would be too low. Whether it would shoot any better than my $1710 custom Interarms Mark X 6.5-06AI is both questionable and moot as my 6.5-06AI does everything I want at the ranges at which I'll shoot it. The same should be true for the Savage 111 when it is built up, unless I screw something up.

As far as the fun goes, I like to do stuff myself when I can. The Savage 111 has a birch stock that is already lighter than walnut but still stiff. I'll rebarrel it myself, bed the action, probably remove some wood to lighten the stock some more, and paint it some wild design. Could pay someone to do that, but where's the fun in that?

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For 600yds,a fhuqking $400 PSA Rifle Kit,will connect all dots.

Hint................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sweet Jesus......

Wal-Mart/cabelas 700 package gun, $350, sell stock/scope, $100.... action, $250
Snout, $300
Trigger, 805 trigger $70
Stock, McMillan, $550
Smith, $250, that's lap, true, chamber fit teamed rental by a badass benchrest smith.... though I've known him 30 years.... Grin

Might even get more discount selling the takeoff snout.... think I'll buy some more non res tags and kill some more shiit...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sorry for your copious shipping costs, and having to suck Shean' s cock, if only cause you THINK you have folks CUTTING checks you stupid fuuck.....

Folks need to realize you do waaaaay more harm than good...... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It sure is biitch

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (22250rem, 219 Wasp, 264mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 5,570 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,818
Posts18,536,849
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.