Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
big snick: There is NO humor in your idiocy!
Just drivel compounded by lots of idiocy!
You diminish this site.
And that is sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You are devoid an inkling to a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There is nothing funnier,than you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks doing your best.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fhuqking HILARIOUS Reupold 6-18x LRV in "all" of it's "splendor". Congratulations?!?

HINT.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Note the nice "round" numbers...as this Goat Fhuqk took alotta "thought". LAUGHING!

MAXIMUM correction is at LOWEST zoom setting and "yields" a "whopping" 18.5 MOA(5 fhuqking Mils). HINT.

MQ reticle for correlation,if only because you Clueless Fhuqks are Amazingly STUPID. Hint.

MQ.

[Linked Image]

There's 15+ Mils on the windshield(in case you wanna Jarhead zero on uppermost stadia). Increments are lineal and easily subtended to finite measures...and of course you can,call,chase and measure wind. HINT.

Bless your hearts for fhuqking TRYING.

Wow +P++!

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bump for HILARITY.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You're such an asset to this forum.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you had a minimum of at least 13 IQ Points you'd be THANKING me.

Hint.

You STUPID Fhuqks are a riot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EPIC Thread.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
EPIC Thread.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

All thanks to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only as per always.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...as you Wildly Guessing CLUELESS Fhuqks pat each other on the back,in the hopes of condoning STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What a piece of schitt.........

Hint...........Oopsie............Laffin..........

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The chop to 20",typically ADDS velocity in a Hummer. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" one in Whizzum...you "lucky" kchunt and pardon the 6X MQ there too.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
23 comments from BS in one discussion about a scope, and he added nothing of value. It amazes me that the Mods allow this. One of the other forums I’m on bounced him permanently. He got bounced on this forum once, but somehow got readmitted. Why? Pity?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 603Country
23 comments from BS in one discussion about a scope, and he added nothing of value. It amazes me that the Mods allow this. One of the other forums I’m on bounced him permanently. He got bounced on this forum once, but somehow got readmitted. Why? Pity?

603kchuntry,

ONLY you,can keep YOU...from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Hint. Now I personally enjoy the FACT,that you are powerless in therefrain of same. Re-hint. congratulations?!?

Admittedly,I'm not much fun to try and keep pace with and if only for fhuqking starters,you are welllllllllllll shy of the "means","abilities" and "comprehension",to give such things a whirl. Hint.

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I will happily use smaller words,to rub your nose even further in your very fhuqking own STUPIDITY. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just wanted you to know how I feel. And it ain’t a hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just wanted you to know how I feel. And it ain’t a hint.

603kchuntry,

Your VERY Tender Feelers make ZERO fhuqks to me. Hint. Congratulations?!?

May I suggest yet another 1000CC's of Vagisil in your usual location? Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On another post I saw that your wife left you. That is SO hard to believe, you being the sweet guy you are.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
On another post I saw that your wife left you. That is SO hard to believe, you being the sweet guy you are.

OUCH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am enjoying The Whining Kchunt Act...mainly because it ain't a "performance",but rather a plight. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!..............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think that Leopold scopes are pretty good. I hear a lot of BS from people who like something, or know it all, or whatever. Big Stick, we hear all about what you think is right, can you back it up with a verifiable source. Leopold scopes are by far the favorite in small bore rifle silhouette shooting. You shoot at 4 distances in small bore silhouettes so they must track pretty good. Most of the people who win use a minimum of a 24X scope, 36X is used a lot too. And these are from the standing position. And people do pretty dang good with them. Big Stick, how do we know that your targets aren't 50 feet away and you say they are at 500 yards. Has anyone on this forum actually seen Big Stick do what he is claiming he did?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,185
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.