Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Switch
You a real idiot, and to top it off you are a fool! Haven't posted a positive post ever.............Bitter old man

Hint.....................

Snitch,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Stupidity is solely upon you and once you realize same,you can deal with it...as I'm not obliged to. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
Get ready for ramblings having to do with imagination, pretend, and general assholitude, in which he has a phd.

KenBitchigan,

The LAST fhuqking thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend...mainly because it's all that you've "got" and that would be mean. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Big Stick
KchuntShoot,

Facts and Physics aren't "subjective". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of Vudoo...but your WELL founded Insecurities are SCREAMING loud and clear.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

I love it! I have few insecurities, Stick. Because I actually work toward bettering myself daily, and have for the last 30 years. I have a very successful life, despite many hurdles, which I am quite pleased that I have overcome. I certainly base next to none of my worth on my understanding of gun gack. Why? Because I understand that it isn't vitally important in the scope of my life. I enjoy shooting, handloading, hunting, fishing, just like you, but I also have other goals that have nothing to do with these things.

What you don't seem to grasp is that the majority of us on this site are like this: we have lives and families and goals outside of the shooting sports which often take precedence. I feel sad for you for this reason: at the end of every day of your life, all you have is all that crap, all that knowledge, and emptiness. You make that clear when you fling endless insults at those who simply disagree with you on things that are subjective anyway. This thread is a prime example. A guy posts why he owns a 30-06, and you attack the cartridge, using YOUR subjective criteria, then extrapolate to all the rest of us using the cartridge, attacking us for using our objective criteria instead of yours. And you still can't see how small-minded that makes you. And you still can't see how much you interact with a mirror whenever you post.

Good luck with all that gun gack and all that that stuff to keep you company in the years to come, when you have alienated yourself from everyone who might have ever truly cared about you.

You expressed my sentiments very well...thanks. Great post imo.

I know. You just gotta be sure to use little words with her,so she can try to keep pace.

Bless her heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hello , whistle britches

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hello , whistle britches

You and captdavid dating? How quaint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart................

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hello , whistle britches

You and captdavid dating? How quaint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart................

It APPEARS THAT LARDASS IS POSTING AGAIN. Has all the nasty looking "rifles" and gets his jollies putting down the rest.
I do love printing on his replies even though I don't have as much time as he. It also appears that he has plenty of time to post his BS and pictures of his nasty rifles.
I will get on with my real life and reply to your BS when I have time living a real life. "Hint"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bitchlambert,

It's your Imagination,be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. One knows that being a Texan sucks ass,when Texans is trying to "convince" themselves,that they ain't same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and you are assuredly devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...if only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ah, excuse me, this thread is about Why I own a 30-06 not your personal issues.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't pick on Bitchlambert...she's rather Texas TENDER. Hint.

Bless your heart.................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Your ankle tether must be buzzing like a chainsaw with all these post notifications you have to catch up on.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Head shot coyote with my .22/6mm and a 40 grain Nosler Armageddon at IIRC 50-75 yards.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just in case,I'm the one holding the rifle.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!................

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i never knew tourette syndrome could manifest in the posts of a thread until i read some of big sticks ramblings. boy needs meds.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deerstalker
i never knew tourette syndrome could manifest in the posts of a thread until i read some of big sticks ramblings. boy needs meds.

beertalker,

Your STUPIDITY is simply fhuqking Magnificent. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint................

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have 2 my self now. T3 stainless, and dads M77 tang.
it does everything so well.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!.................

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ive nothing against the 30-06...but I can do the same with less recoil...and a flatter trajectory.

Hence my love for the 270. There is nothing I would shoot with a 06 that I also wouldn't shoot with a 270. Believe it or not...ive cut my rifle inventory down to 2 270s and 2 .22lrs. Im loving the simplicity.

But make no mistake...the 30-06 is excellent.

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.