Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I do wish Trump would turn the US military on the Cartels and all those who support them. It wouldn't take more than a day or two of 3AM attacks to wipe them out.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RickyD
I do wish Trump would turn the US military on the Cartels and all those who support them. It wouldn't take more than a day or two of 3AM attacks to wipe them out.

*******************THIS***********************then intel and massacre those on this end!

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by persiandog
fentanyl is not easy to make , this stuff is made in china or india or Iran. they are killing us without firing a shot !

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wo...llion-stash-cash-mexico-article-1.386830

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
56 million users gone ...oh well....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by larrylee
To bad these wipes were busted, Getting rid of a quarter million dope heads seems good to me!

Yea, but what if instead of going to druggies some or even all of it could have wound up being dumped into water supplies somewhere or on raw foodstuffs by terrorists?

What would happen if it was dumped into the municipal water supply of a large city? How much would it take? How would they abate the problem?

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by atvalaska
56 million users gone ...oh well....

We couldn't get that lucky, more than enough will survive to steal to support their habit for another day.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

*******************THIS***********************then intel and massacre those on this end!

Absolutely agree, the US military could easily do this, and it would be fun to watch

Dave

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RDW

Absolutely agree, the US military could easily do this, and it would be fun to watch

Would be fun to sign on and help too, us old guys cant run anymore, but we can GD sure rifle hit a piles of chit strapped to a wall. smile

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fentanyl is making for some really good weed these days.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell

NICE!

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That many people ay? Why don't we just take those 256lbs and drop it off as a care package in the heart of the Middle East? And if the outcome of that aid package is good I can think of few more spots we might want "help out" later on as well....

Last edited by Dryfly24; 02/01/19.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell

NICE!

Maybe jello will smoke a bag, get the crocodile, and eat his fuggin ladder, win/win!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by larrylee
To bad these wipes were busted, Getting rid of a quarter million dope heads seems good to me!
Yea, but what if instead of going to druggies some or even all of it could have wound up being dumped into water supplies somewhere or on raw foodstuffs by terrorists?
What would happen if it was dumped into the municipal water supply of a large city? How much would it take? How would they abate the problem?
I can't imagine that something as valuable as fentanyl would be used as a water system poison. And besides that a munincipal water system has such a huge volume most of which is used for purposes other than human consumption. Not a very efficient use or cost effective. As to our household, we drink rain water captured by us personally. I think our water system water would kill fire ants. I tested it one time at 18ppm chlorine, sometimes it looks like tea.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
That many people ay? Why don't we just take those 256lbs and drop it off as a care package in the heart of the Middle East? And if the outcome of that aid package is good I can think of few more spots we might want "help out" later on as well....
?Are you talking about our large urban centers?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
one would think with an empire as large and powerful as the us, as a sub-set of the western world that we'd be shutting down sources of supply of such noxious chemicals.

but are we? well, not so much it doesn't seem like. maybe it's all part of the plan by the cabal? i don't know.

we've heard about the drug war forever. thank goodness we shut down the illegal licquor production.

it was a product and profits flowed back to the individual communities where it was produced.

but drug profits flow across the big water, or some of it does. what gives?

marine corps artillery can defeat isis, but dea is nearly limp?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
A lot of manufactured hysteria surrounding this opiate Fentanyl deal.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably go both ways. One side will say this is why we need the wall, the other will say it was seized without a wall.

Tie ball game

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (1shotnokilz, 325wsm1, 160user, 30incher, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 16,817 guests, and 1,032 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,226
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.