Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shoot it all. Hint.

Twist,throat geometry and cOAL simply gotta align,to connect all dots. Hint.

I'd much rather gun a 7mm Rem mag on a 700 with 180 ELD's,than a Lapooey or BMG...mainly because I've shot 'em all and then some.

Re-hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just saying.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not that I don't enjoy You Day Dreaming CLUELESS Fhuqks trying. Hint.

Seven ShamWow.

[Linked Image]

Re-HINT.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I shoot it all. Hint. Twist,throat geometry and cOAL simply gotta align,to connect all dots. Hint. I'd much rather gun a 7mm Rem mag on a 700 with 180 ELD's,than a Lapooey or BMG...mainly because I've shot 'em all and then some. Re-hint..............

OK, so we've clearly established the fact that you are a big fan of the 7mm Remington Magnum in a Remington 700 with 180 ELDs. I am not discounting your experience as I am sure you have shot many more 7mms than I have; however, this was not my question.

I am interested to know, for those with experience, the relative merits of both the 7 SAUM and the .280/.280 AI. I have read all about the .280 and the AI and have read little about the 7 SAUM. Personally, I am looking for a 7mm that is an excellent performer out to about 400-500 effective yds. for hunting and possibly further for long range target practice. If bass availability and over the counter ammo availability is taken out of the equation would there be any reason to choose one over the other. I don't particularly care about long/short action and I am not looking for a cannon with loads of recoil.

Of course, I could probably choose a .270 and accomplish the same things as the .280/.280AI/7 SAUM, but that might be considered a little gay.

I like the idea of a 7mm-06.

Last edited by High_Noon; 02/14/19.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I LOVE a 223 18" Krunchenticker wayyyyyyyyyy beyond the 500yd line. Why? Because I actually fhuqking shoot. Hint.

'Course,I routinely shoot 22LR's much farther than that too. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I do have it on purty good authority,that I've gunned more than a few .284" chamberings. LAUGHING!. Hint.

[Linked Image]

None of you Dumb Fhuqks ever listen and that never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS. HINT.

The 270 Ruse was EPIC.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
High_Noon -

If 400-500 is your goal, a 7x57 or 7mm-08 are both pretty capable.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In actuality...a 21" 7-08 with 180 ELD's at 2600fps,stays Supersonic to 1750yds plus,in my current atmosphere. Hint.

Most will fair much better,in their AO.

HINT................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick: I'd like to know more about what you have going on in the photos you posted - are those .223 and .22 rifles/cartridges? I'm having difficulty understanding your writing style and gleaning your meaning around your "hints." What is it that I am not "listening" to?

I've thought about the 7-08, but I already have a 6.5x55 - a CZ 550 American.

And I prefer a Mausers or Mauser-based actions.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mousers suck ass,from start to finish. So do CZ's. Hint.

I've yet to dangle a pic of a 223...never could afford one.

LAUGHING!............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Mousers suck ass,from start to finish. So do CZ's. Hint.
I've yet to dangle a pic of a 223...never could afford one.
LAUGHING!............

Well, when I sighted in my 6.5x55 CZ, I put 3 bullets through the same hole. Not sure that would qualify as sucking.

I still have no idea what the heck you're talking about, why you find it hilarious, or what the heck your "hint" is supposed to mean. You still have not answered my very reasonable questions.

I could just as easily say that Remington 700s suck ass (for which there is ample evidence). Hint.

Not trying to argue, but you're not providing any useful information.

- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite the particulars of your CZ Swede. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your inability to connect a single dot,lays squarely upon you and your single digit IQ.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick: I'm not interested in your idiotic statements or your inability to write a coherent sentence. Your juvenile insults are neither necessary nor productive. It seemed to me that you had a lot of experience you might be willing to share, obviously that's not the case. If you would like to share your experience in a rational manner, then I would be interested to learn more. Otherwise, I would kindly ask you to GFY.

- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweet Pea,

Nobody can insult you,better than you can...by simply doing your best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You hasven't the IQ to attain a First Fhuqking Clue,handed to you upon a Silver Platter. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hilarious.

- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funnier than that...as you shut THE fhuqk up and hit reverse. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you realize that people just tolerate you?

- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm comfy in the Fact,that I simply shoot it all and then some...while you set on your kchunt and whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You STUPID Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep talking – someday you’ll say something intelligent.

- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than DUMB Fhuqks asking questions,then giving "answers"! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" what you are whining about.

[Linked Image]

HINT.

Laughing!............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you for showing us all the mark of your genius - using your entire vocabulary in a single sentence.

- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!.........

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 79 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,737
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.