Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by ironbender
Shirley, you have a link?

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/0...hone-records-in-probe-of-alleged-attack/

That article says they still consider him a victim & are investigating the incident as such.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by ironbender
Shirley, you have a link?

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/0...hone-records-in-probe-of-alleged-attack/

That article says they still consider him a victim & are investigating the incident as such.

Yeah, and you won't find a police report that states that anyone involved mentioned MAGA hats either, that was a media fabrication to incite people.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cisco1

You all need to think a little deeper.

Smollett' s agent is Rahm 's brother.

Yep, Ari Emanuel is not only Rahm Emanuel's brother but the President/CEO of William Morris Endeavor Talent Agency. Ari Emanuel is one of the most powerful men in Hollywood ... and that's saying a lot.

Smollet will definitely continue working in Hollywood.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Leanwolf: This article just appeared on Drudge - i would say this young negro/homosexual/metrosexual/hollywooder is about to "pay the piper"!

Link: https://news.grabien.com/story-its-time-chicago-pd-charge-jussie-smollett-fabricating-hate

Sad.
The more I think about this young confused turds actions I now believe his intention was to promote hate and distrust amongst the various types of people living in America - and that is UN-AMERICAN!
Perhaps this malcontent, chip on his shoulder, welfare spawn should investigate Africa - perhaps he would be happier and more content there?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Akasparky: I was not there at the scene of this incident (which now is almost certainly proven to be a racist self initiated hoax!) but even the spry young homosexual repeatedly relays that the two "rednecks" who accosted him repeated to him that "this was MAGA country" etc etc etc!
I don't know for sure but it appears to me that said homosexual/metrosexual/negro was the one directing false aspersions at President Donald J. Trump and President Donald J. Trump's supporters (me!) - and I don't take kindly to falsifications directed at me!
Please read the latest linked to article and get back to me on whether you believe the negro, or the folks investigating this incident and the neighborhood residents.
Personally I don't believe the negro in question at all - and if two MAGA hat wearing pro-Trump redneck, homo-hating, Chicagoites are arrested and convicted for this "hate crime" I will donate $1,000.00 to the n.a.a.c.p. branch of your choice in your name!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Akasparky: I was not there at the scene of this incident (which now is almost certainly proven to be a racist self initiated hoax!) but even the spry young homosexual repeatedly relays that the two "rednecks" who accosted him repeated to him that "this was MAGA country" etc etc etc!
I don't know for sure but it appears to me that said homosexual/metrosexual/negro was the one directing false aspersions at President Donald J. Trump and President Donald J. Trump's supporters (me!) - and I don't take kindly to falsifications directed at me!
Please read the latest linked to article and get back to me on whether you believe the negro, or the folks investigating this incident and the neighborhood residents.
Personally I don't believe the negro in question at all - and if two MAGA hat wearing pro-Trump redneck, homo-hating, Chicagoites are arrested and convicted for this "hate crime" I will donate $1,000.00 to the n.a.a.c.p. branch of your choice in your name!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I don't give a crap about the gay dude or if he was telling the truth or not, it just don't matter to me in any form.

I do know that the media, over and over again stated the supposed attackers were said to be wearing MAGA hats, that just wasn't true. I'd read the police report on the matter and know that statement was completely fabricated by the media for whatever reason they saw fit so I stated it...Thats all...sorry if for some reason you find the truth in the matter to be offensive...I don't care about that either, I'm not bias with whom I don't give a schit about.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Well the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder has changed his "story" again!
I think I will put in a phone call to the Cook County Prosecutors office to see if they plan on filing charges again said homosexual/negro/metrosexual/ hollywooder?
Fat chance of that, I figger, but would love to hear them stutter and stammer.
Link to "changing story from todays news to follow.

Link: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/jussie-smollett-changes-his-story-again/

Sheesh - so sad what our country is descending into!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Another very pertinent article regarding and "doubting" the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder's story!

Link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/chicago_police_hint_jussie_smolletts_story_a_hoax.html

Pay close attention to the tell-tale picture of said homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder and a likeness of President of the United States Donald J. Trump!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I think I will put in a phone call to the Cook County Prosecutors office to see if they plan on filing charges again said homosexual/negro/metrosexual/ hollywooder?
Fat chance of that, I figger, but would love to hear them stutter and stammer.

VarmintGuy

When you make that call ask for Anthony Guglielmi, the chief communications officer for the Chicago Police Department..................(312) 746-6000.............or you can just keep drinking the fake media koolaid if it makes you feel better.

[Linked Image]

Police deny 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett was questioned for allegedly staging attack

FEB 14, 2019 | 7:45 PM

Chicago police denied Thursday that they had questioned Jussie Smollett about whether the “Empire” star staged the attack on him last month..

Anthony Guglielmi, the chief communications officer for the Chicago Police Department, said there was “no evidence to support” the report that detectives were investigating Smollett’s allegations as a hoax.

Smollett has repeatedly claimed that he was assaulted in late January by masked attackers who yelled “MAGA country,” then placed a rope around his neck and poured an unidentified substance on him while shouting homophobic and racial slurs.

“And then we started tussling. It was very icy, and we ended up tussling by the stairs, fighting, fighting, fighting. There was a second person involved who was kicking me in my back, and then it just stopped and they ran off,” Smollett said on “Good Morning America” in an interview that aired Thursday.

Police launched an investigation as a possible hate crime and Guglielmi said earlier Thursday that detectives had identified two persons of interest in the case.

Their identities were not released, but CBS Chicago later reported that their homes had been raided overnight. Police reportedly confiscated shoes, electronic devices and bleach during the raid.

A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox, which produces “Empire,” also denied that Smollett was being written out of the show, on which he plays Lucius Lyon’s (Terrence Howard) son Jamal.

“The idea that Jussie Smollett has been , or would be, written off of ‘Empire’ is patently ridiculous,” the spokesperson said in a statement. “He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another POS lying democrat.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Now it seems the attackers were Nigerian extras from the series Empire??? Supposedly the same two 'people of interest" in the pics.

Wow, those Nigerian redneck Trump supporters are really something...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...laims-Jussie-Smollett-staged-attack.html

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Montana Marine: I just heard that on FOX News - and in addition the two "friends" of the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder are expecting charges to be filed against them as soon as tomorrow (this according to the "friends" lawyers!)!
I am bewildered why FOX News would report this and have no comment on whether or not the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder is or is not expecting charges against "it"?
Anyway the whole race baiting "reverse" hate crime fiasco/hoax has fallen apart, to the max, for the poor little homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder.
My calls to the Cook County Prosecutors office got NOWHERE today - of course!
Thanks for the link - headed there now!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Montana Marine: Your linked to article relays the fact that the "two friends" involved in this incident with the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder HAVE NOW LEFT THE COUNTRY!
What a complete clusterfcuk!
People NEED to be prosecuted and jailed for this crime and assault on American society!
Thanks again for this latest link.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I thought the Nigerians left the country the day of the attack, but have returned recently.

Articles are so poorly written they are not very easy to decipher.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
MontanaMarine: Another article I just read said the Chicago Police "arrested" them at the Chicago Airport "Wednesday night" (last night?) - you are right things are poorly written time line and factually wise.
Only thing I am certain of is the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder is a liar!
I have a feeling this will straighten out soon.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I be damned, some dude that backs into dicks like an out of balance washing machine on spin cycle fabricated a story about Conservatives, pure d old munchausen syndrome, I gots to get some attention, whatever ASSWIPE, FOAD!

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And his mama needs to be kicked in the nuts for his name, twice!

Trump Won!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
My DIL “likes” some Chicago based pages on FB. I’ll boil down the comments for you all.

Somebody that rich doesn’t go to Subways, especially at 2am.
Area is known for being a male hooker pick up area.
All comments = he was out trolling for dicks and got his azz beat by one of them.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Glad you all are keeping up with this crap...

I don't think is worth our time.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Akbob5: It is starting to look like the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder hired two fellow negro's to bump his face a bit, hang a noose around his neck, pour bleach on him and then getthefcuk out of town for a while!
This whole reverse racist hate crime bit of self aggrandizement is gonna come crashing down "around the neck" of this lying piece of [bleep] homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder!
He-he!
I knew it all along - seems I can smell a lying racist homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder type from over 1,500 miles away.
I will renew my calls to the Cook County Prosecutor Monday.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 17,082 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,888
Posts18,538,435
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.