Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

When asked by an interviewer of one of the major national TV news networks if he was absolutely certain that the two individuals in the dark, distant photo, taken from an elevated position, both apparently wearing some kind of hooded apparel that obscured any recognizable facial features, were the same two who attacked him, without hesitation he replied with a firm, 'yes'.

When asked why he was so certain the two individuals in the photo were the ones that attacked him, after a short pause he replied with, 'Ah-h-h-h,... I was there...

During the whole interview he seemed to be answering the interviewer's questions with as few specifics as possible. To me it was as if he was trying to keep his answers as general and nonspecific as possible so as not be tripped up later on in further questioning.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2

When asked by an interviewer of one of the major national TV news networks if he was absolutely certain that the two individuals in the dark, distant photo, taken from an elevated position, both apparently wearing some kind of hooded apparel that obscured any recognizable facial features, were the same two who attacked him, without hesitation he replied with a firm, 'yes'.

When asked why he was so certain the two individuals in the photo were the ones that attacked him, after a short pause he replied with, 'Ah-h-h-h,... I was there...

During the whole interview he seemed to be answering the interviewer's questions with as few specifics as possible. To me it was as if he was trying to keep his answers as general and nonspecific as possible so as not be tripped up later on in further questioning.

Almost sounds as if he was lyin'....

Oh, Wait! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
He should be prosecuted and fined three times the amount of the cost of the public resourses that where squandered on his fraudulent claims. That would stop this crap. If it isnt a crime to report a false crime or one you manufactured and or conspired it should be. Hardworking Americans paid in taxes for this folly. I wouldnt be for tossing them in jail but hitting them in the pocketbook. No money, no problem hit the ditch and pick up trash at minimum wage until your debt is paid. This country is turning into a fckn joke.

Look at the history... lots of previous claims, like Brawley's claims over 30 years ago complete with Al Sharpton's support... At least they lost in civil court. They should have served time...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Smollett is an idiot, yet he duped the entire liberal media and pelosi, kamala harris, cory booker, etc.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He's an actor, paid to lie............not doing a very convincing job in current role

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's a mental misfit. What does anyone expect? At least he chose a good profession for his affliction.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Smollett is an idiot, yet he duped the entire liberal media and pelosi, kamala harris, cory booker, etc.

Doesn't take much proof to get the media to run a hate crime story. Especially if the "crime" involved MAGA or whites.

Robin Roberts looks like an idiot for her interview as well. Wait... She was a liberal idiot before the interview. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The total IQ of the Negro queer and the 2 Africans combined, was not sufficient for them to come up with a foolproof plan. In their limited mental capacity, they thought they had a good thing going, and that Trump, Whitey, and media sympathy would make them all rich and famous.

All three should be charged with a hate crime, and sentenced to picking cotton for 20 years.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The total IQ of the Negro queer and the 2 Africans combined, was not sufficient for them to come up with a foolproof plan. In their limited mental capacity, they thought they had a good thing going, and that Trump, Whitey, and media sympathy would make them all rich and famous.

All three should be charged with a hate crime, and sentenced to picking cotton for 20 years.

As long as they are picking it in their native lands, I'm good with that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
There has to be a good joke in there somewhere.

'2 Nigerians and a queer Californian walk into a subway'

That kind of joke. Is having queer as an adjective for Californian overly redundant?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lead story on the news this morning, Sounds like the 2 brothers are turning on him.
Of course he does not want to talk aboutyet.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Imagine that..............an attention whoring queer actor. Who would have thought?

just another Hollywierd dick head

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd
I wonder if I'm correct in stating that 95% of the "hate" crimes over the last two decades are complete hoaxes.
And I'd go further and say that Democrats are 100% of the perps involved.

Insects, all.

This may interest you.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TDS is a very real thing it removes all reason and accountability from it's victim.

Look at our own Jeff Obama for an example, He's went completely off the rails and he gets worse by the day.

Damn good entertainment watching these commies flip their schit............They just can't help themselves, the TDS is to strong.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The two former suspects, the Nigerian brothers, are now saying that they new Smollett, and that Smollett payed them to orchestrate the “alleged” homophobic “attack”.

Surprise Suprise Suprise 🤠

Chitcago Police need to arrest & charge this POS NOW!!! 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/17/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nigerian crisis actors... doing the jobs Americans won't.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Nigerian crisis actors... doing the jobs Americans won't.

Laughing!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Imagine that..............an attention whoring queer actor. Who would have thought?

Who? Goosey? Is he (she?, it?) an actor? Greyhound Station Men's Room Kabuki? What?

...Oh, you meant Juss'? My bad...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 02/17/19.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by broomd
I wonder if I'm correct in stating that 95% of the "hate" crimes over the last two decades are complete hoaxes.
And I'd go further and say that Democrats are 100% of the perps involved.

Insects, all.

This may interest you.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

i know of a few that didn't make the list

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Back in the day, we watched The Lone Ranger and The Three Musketeers. Now we can watch The Three Rump Rangers tear each other up in court. A definite black eye for the movement.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 20 invisible), 14,647 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,983
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.