Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I used to believe in them.

I used to be a retard though.

how did those ancient monuments all over the world get built? not by mere humans? maybe it was Merlin? yeah, that's it. all explained now.

The thought of a wizard helping humans build a pyramid is just absurd. Not as stupid as thinking perhaps they did it with human engineering and a bunch of slaves, true, but ridiculous nonetheless.

The simple answer is aliens. Occam's Razor. We humans really tend to overthink things sometimes. And this problem is only getting worse with the advent of sex robots as you would expect.

The simple answer is that people were smarter way back then and have gotten dumber

Technology is not science , technology makes people dumber.

Well then how do you explain the robotic sex dolls?

Oh, right. Aliens!

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
It is the same battle Cervantes simplistically talked about in Don Quixote

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Maybe they used the same petri dish for multiple experiments?"

Years ago I read a short story or possibly it was a novelette titled, The Seedling Stars" by I think Theodore Blish. Not too sure about the author. Had to do with some intelligent life form planting some organic mini-life form and then left it to survive or die. The story was about how that organism thrived, evolved and finally left the water and came on dry land. It was sometime around 1953 i read the story but I think I have it correct.

The Air Force did track down UFO stories and as I was in weather at the time in the AF, we had the job of taking the reports and documenting them. I was in from 1960 to 1964. One day if IIRC, 1962, this was at Nellis AFB, we received a report from out satellite weather station at Indian Springs Nevada that they were tracking something strange on their theodolite. I was working that day and we set up our theodolite and picked up the object. It was perfectly round, a very bright white and just hung there, not moving. Using triangulation it was determined that the object was at least 80,000 feet high. It just hung there for close to half an hour, then shot straight up until it was completely out of sight. I've visually tracked weather balloons for 33 years both in the military and in civilian life. That thing damn sure was no ballon. That one made the "Blue Book" and I got asked a lot of questions on what I saw. The only other thing I remember was it was something like July or August and it was hotter'n hell.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I used to believe in them.

I used to be a retard though.

how did those ancient monuments all over the world get built? not by mere humans? maybe it was Merlin? yeah, that's it. all explained now.

The thought of a wizard helping humans build a pyramid is just absurd. Not as stupid as thinking perhaps they did it with human engineering and a bunch of slaves, true, but ridiculous nonetheless.

The simple answer is aliens. Occam's Razor. We humans really tend to overthink things sometimes. And this problem is only getting worse with the advent of sex robots as you would expect.

The simple answer is that people were smarter way back then and have gotten dumber

Technology is not science , technology makes people dumber.

Oh, right. Aliens!

no, it's market demand based upon price and attributes, and expected improvements in the future.

the marketplace is dynamic.

how else to describe the die-off of the old god's?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My opinion,...realities that man can't even conceptualize vastly outnumber the little tidbits of knowledge that we've accumulated.

We're floating around on a speck of dust limited in our understanding by our brain capacity and a few rudimentary senses which do little more than allow us to function on our speck of dust,....and most people more of less believe if our senses can't pick it up,..it doesn't exist.

Some of the really big thinkers among us, particularly in the field of physics, realize that there's much more to reality than is obvious. But even so, they can't explain their known reality to people in a manner that they can understand.

,...and even the big thinkers have barely scratched the surface.

UFO's, for example. People see a UFO and they automatically think that it's some kind of machine being flown by some kind of being. Because all of our knowledge of large, flying objects is centered around them being some kind of machine being flown by some type of being.

Maybe that's what some of them are. Maybe some of them are something that we can't form a conception of,....or understand even if it was explained to us.

We can only understand the realities of life on the speck of dust.

You were firing on all cylinders when you wrote that. One of the best posts on the subject I’ve ever read. Well done sir...

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hubert
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

Earth peoples have not done space travel. Low earth orbits yes, no space travel. Story book stuff. But it keeps the money on the ground and makes jobs.

Food for thought: Yes drugs. Disorientation in light gravity situations pretty common. To say nothing of mental alertness in confined environment. Two of the best drugs for this are methyl scopolamine and amphetamine. Both were given to the astronauts. Given together is quite a high. Side effects for both are euphoria, hallucinations.

As usual with government practice, NASA is broken into divisions, and just like any other gov. none of them know what the other is doing

So I take it you’re one of those people that believes the whole moon landing was a hoax? And is the earth flat too?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
There aren't any UFOs. If there were, after all these decades of people blithering about cover-ups, someone, someplace, sometime would have taken one unmistakably good photograph that showed one.

Same goes for Bigfoot and a lot of other hoaxes. No evidence.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There aren't any UFOs. If there were, after all these decades of people blithering about cover-ups, someone, someplace, sometime would have taken one unmistakably good photograph that showed one.

Same goes for Bigfoot and a lot of other hoaxes. No evidence.

Uhhh, google ufo photograph. They’re not all proven fakes...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

Earth peoples have not done space travel. Low earth orbits yes, no space travel. Story book stuff. But it keeps the money on the ground and makes jobs.

Food for thought: Yes drugs. Disorientation in light gravity situations pretty common. To say nothing of mental alertness in confined environment. Two of the best drugs for this are methyl scopolamine and amphetamine. Both were given to the astronauts. Given together is quite a high. Side effects for both are euphoria, hallucinations.

As usual with government practice, NASA is broken into divisions, and just like any other gov. none of them know what the other is doing

So I take it you’re one of those people that believes the whole moon landing was a hoax? And is the earth flat too?

Not sure which your are asking, Im really bad with rhetorical statements.

No ;not at all,,,, I think, But there are many legitimate and equally logical explanations of evidence presented by the authorities

What ever the moon landing where or weren't they were only a 200,000 mile afternoon walk compared to a space flight. Performed on computers no better than the Mac plus I had in my office.

The most important thing they did was raise the IQ of the entire planet by at least 10 pts.

In the beginning---- there was geometry

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Night of one of the moon landings, couple of buddies and I were at the drive in movie. After a couple of beers and a really bad movie, the prankster among us said "watch this "

He jumped out of the car pointed at the moon at yelled , " there they are on the moon the astronauts." Taking the cue we jumped out started yelling and walking around the car, jumping up and down

Pretty soon we had two lanes of people staring and looking.. talking

conclusion. Beach party bingo will never compete with a good ghost story

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Not sure which your are asking, Im really bad with rhetorical statements.

No ;not at all,,,, I think, But there are many legitimate and equally logical explanations of evidence presented by the authorities

What ever the moon landing where or weren't they were only a 200,000 mile afternoon walk compared to a space flight. Performed on computers no better than the Mac plus I had in my office.

The most important thing they did was raise the IQ of the entire planet by at least 10 pts.

In the beginning---- there was geometry

First there was nothing rhetorical about it. Simple yes or no questions.

Secondly, whether or not you interpret it as such, going to the moon most certainly does fit under the heading “space flight” and not “low earth orbit”.

Thirdly, what constitutes a logical explanation for the earth being flat, and what “authorities”have postulated it? Assuming of course that’s what you were referencing when you made that statement. It wasn’t entirely clear to me...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
ya its rhetorical, It can be a hoax on another level,,,

Nope not space flight , and thing inside a solar system would , when compared to the vast light years of travel needed is not space flight.

still not sure what you mean by the flat earth stuff

I can show you why a straight line in a sphere is really a hyperbole, if differential geometry is what your talking about

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We did live on Mars but we destroyed the planet with a nuclear war. The ones who could flew to planet earth and started life here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are the aliens....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gus

Oh, right. Aliens!

no, it's market demand based upon price and attributes, and expected improvements in the future.

the marketplace is dynamic.

how else to describe the die-off of the old god's?

It's hard for me to collect my response here. My first impulse is to express my complete excitement and anticipation for what is prophesized in the bold print above, so I have done that first.

Then, well, do you mean aliens AND market demand are the explanation for robot sex machines? Because someone just asserted (astutely) that robot sex machines were the mechanism by which Aliens controlled us, and I think everybody is pretty much on the same page about this. Who was that... here we go, got it:

Originally Posted by Gus
it's unfortunate that this has to be brought up, but with the emergence of robot sex machines in the human form with ability of language and learning, it's looking like the aliens are beginning to take an active hand in our future.

Unless maybe, by taking those two seemingly opposing statements together, you are implying the absence of merit in the various human theologies, old and new, by relating them to traded goods in a fickle marketplace or as whimsical theories we have come up with to explain our trite existence. While at the same time asserting that the introduction of robotic sex dolls by our puppet-masters (aliens) as a devilishly clever means to control us is a narrative that invariably makes more sense than say Christ or science etc.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Robot sex dolls are the creation of minds on drugs. They will take over the world.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My opinion,...realities that man can't even conceptualize vastly outnumber the little tidbits of knowledge that we've accumulated.

We're floating around on a speck of dust limited in our understanding by our brain capacity and a few rudimentary senses which do little more than allow us to function on our speck of dust,....and most people more of less believe if our senses can't pick it up,..it doesn't exist.

Some of the really big thinkers among us, particularly in the field of physics, realize that there's much more to reality than is obvious. But even so, they can't explain their known reality to people in a manner that they can understand.

,...and even the big thinkers have barely scratched the surface.

I agree with your thoughts. Carl Sagan said much the same thing about living on our "Tiny Blue Dot."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now we are back to explaining democrats are illogical. They are close minded.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
ya its rhetorical, It can be a hoax on another level,,,

Nope not space flight , and thing inside a solar system would , when compared to the vast light years of travel needed is not space flight.

still not sure what you mean by the flat earth stuff

I can show you why a straight line in a sphere is really a hyperbole, if differential geometry is what your talking about

OK I’m done here. I think you need to lay off the smoke while posting....

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (260Remguy, 1_deuce, 260madman, 1minute, 160user, 21, 53 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,527
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.