Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HILARIOUS!

You Lap Dogs are a fhuqking hoot!

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks,that only YOU,can keep you...from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of that not being possible. Hint.

I VERY much enjoy,how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you!

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

OOOOSPSIE!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
No thanks,I don't want a box of chocolates from you. About 5 boxes of .458" 500 grain Nosler Partitions will do.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HILARIOUS!

You Lap Dogs are a fhuqking hoot!

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks,that only YOU,can keep you...from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of that not being possible. Hint.

I VERY much enjoy,how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you!

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

OOOOSPSIE!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Irfubar,your secret admirer is wanting to give a late Valentines gift.

Just thought you should know.

I would exercise extreme caution if I were you.........

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Ken, as per your earlier request.......

[Linked Image]

I added Talley wacker Q.D. mounts, Leupold 2X, and a rear site........ Stick hurt mt feelers on the old dovetail mounts.......:(

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope I don't get criticized for ruining the fire....... frown

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OOOSPIE!!!

Imaginary Pretend Ignore fueled with very WELL Founded Insecurities and a desperate hand out...to TRY and get a piece of the pie.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also updated this one with checkering...... try not to drool Stick
[Linked Image]

This one has Sticks favorite scope mounts.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Parts gun, made from leftover junk.... sure hope it doesn't blow up 338-06 with a Turkey action

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And in the spirit of good will, one for my stalker/admirer.......

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HILARIOUS!

OOOSPIE!!!

Imaginary Pretend Ignore fueled with very WELL Founded Insecurities and a desperate hand out...to TRY and get a piece of the pie.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well Beaver 10, you wanted a response about 5 pages ago and to be honest I'm not sure this thread is worth responding on any more. I've never seen a thread and the people on it get lower or make such fools of themselves as this thread has demonstrated...

You were whining about Stick not complimenting anyone on their wares? If that is the reason you come to this site, you probably need more than a little hug once in a while to keep your spirits up. As far as threatening someone on this forum- well, we all know how easy it is to type something at the keyboard we know will never be carried out and a lot of guys are tough behind the screen so let it go. You've fallen into the same [bleep] hole as the Washington gang you've thrown in with- got your little feelings hurt, threw a tantrum about it in public on this forum, then got pissed when Stick and a couple others have called you and your buddies on it.... all when it would have been so simple to just put Stick on ignore and go on about your life....

To say a bunch of guys have gotten down in the gutter in this thread (and a few other threads) would be a vast understatement. The homosexual slurs and crap about families is infantile at the very least and totally unacceptable regardless of the reasoning behind it.... I was a little surprised to see you and Redneck get drawn in, but life is full of surprises. I thought you guys would have the sense to keep above the fray. Maybe I'm not innocent but I've tried not to pick sides except for those who disrupt these threads for no other reason than discontent and spite. Apparently Stick isn't any more innocent than anyone else here, but it takes a village to create this much chaos and it needs to end or this whole site is going to suffer for it..

How do you think this site got started? We all left another site when Rick started this site and invited us over because of this same nonsense.... think about what you're doing and if it is worth destroying a good site .... and for what?

I guess I'm going back to read-only for awhile to see if coming back to this site was such a good idea. I used to have some very good friends on this site but they have all pretty much disappeared for the same reasons I probably will...

You guys take care... wouldn't want your feelings to get so hurt something serious actually comes out of all this.... besides, life is too short to be an [bleep] all the time.....

Bob

Bob,
Appreciate the answer to my question towards you, and your reply back. No, I’m certain I’m not in need of hugs from you or others. I do believe a forum that encompasses most aspects of a persons sporting life, and encourages interests, and interactions between members in a mostly civil manner would be served well, on a basic level, that should an individual who either through life circumstances or personal choice makes a commitment in earnest to disrupt the esprit de corps of members who would otherwise find themselves enjoying their time spent here,,, Would be quickly shown the forum door. You seem to agree, yet disagree, when it pertains to a member you have a fondness supporting...

It would seem your empirical list naming the Washington Gang including me as a member should be shown this proverbial door because we alone have disrupted your sensibilities, reading style, and enjoyment of this forum...Sorry about that Bob, but like you having Larry’s back for all these years. I’m gonna support the underdogs and my pards on this.

Bob, did your ever consider underscoring your strong beliefs which surface now, years ago, when a change had taken place within a member who was once considered of value, instead of the pariah he has become within this forum? Where was your tempered voice of reason and sensitivity towards those Washington Gang members when their families were personally attacked? Wives called names, children made fun of,,,,threats of life preserved on PM’s to each...

Can your reason be more obvious that the offender was a member your supported, found helpful in sporting your endeavors at that time, or possibly you like the entertainment in the personal harassment of these members while you were hidden behind your computer chuckling at the gamesmanship you found amusing once upon a time by a member you found helpful.

There is an attraction to the rawness that Bin allows us. You know this, you’ve enjoyed it, too. But, apparently you have grown tired of the distractions from your reading of a thread where a member who has something that interests you and is disrupted and morphs into a circus of hatred.

No Schit Bob! We are all sick of it...I was sick watching it happen for years before I decided to join the Fire as a participant. I’ve been here a little over a year, and I at least can say I’ve said my share of smack for the first time in one day, yesterday, to this azzhat member you have supported either in posts, or by remaining silent since 2001.

Bob, you should have grown a pair years ago and spoken out for others instead of only now being disturbed, offended and put upon because your thread reads are being disrupted by those who are sick of your friends past and continued effort to inject his BS into members posts and threads...

You might have tried to make a difference, once. Sounds like you’re the one in need of a hug.

Mark 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BeaverBitch,

Cite "all" the things that HURT your feelings.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well Beaver 10, you wanted a response about 5 pages ago and to be honest I'm not sure this thread is worth responding on any more. I've never seen a thread and the people on it get lower or make such fools of themselves as this thread has demonstrated...

You were whining about Stick not complimenting anyone on their wares? If that is the reason you come to this site, you probably need more than a little hug once in a while to keep your spirits up. As far as threatening someone on this forum- well, we all know how easy it is to type something at the keyboard we know will never be carried out and a lot of guys are tough behind the screen so let it go. You've fallen into the same [bleep] hole as the Washington gang you've thrown in with- got your little feelings hurt, threw a tantrum about it in public on this forum, then got pissed when Stick and a couple others have called you and your buddies on it.... all when it would have been so simple to just put Stick on ignore and go on about your life....

To say a bunch of guys have gotten down in the gutter in this thread (and a few other threads) would be a vast understatement. The homosexual slurs and crap about families is infantile at the very least and totally unacceptable regardless of the reasoning behind it.... I was a little surprised to see you and Redneck get drawn in, but life is full of surprises. I thought you guys would have the sense to keep above the fray. Maybe I'm not innocent but I've tried not to pick sides except for those who disrupt these threads for no other reason than discontent and spite. Apparently Stick isn't any more innocent than anyone else here, but it takes a village to create this much chaos and it needs to end or this whole site is going to suffer for it..

How do you think this site got started? We all left another site when Rick started this site and invited us over because of this same nonsense.... think about what you're doing and if it is worth destroying a good site .... and for what?

I guess I'm going back to read-only for awhile to see if coming back to this site was such a good idea. I used to have some very good friends on this site but they have all pretty much disappeared for the same reasons I probably will...

You guys take care... wouldn't want your feelings to get so hurt something serious actually comes out of all this.... besides, life is too short to be an [bleep] all the time.....

Bob

Bob,
Appreciate the reply to my question towards you, and your reply back. No, I’m certain I’m not in need of hugs from you or others. I do believe a forum that encompasses most aspects of a persons sporting life, and encourages interests, and interactions between members in a mostly civil manner would be served well, on a basic level, that should an individual who either through life circumstances or personal choice makes a commitment in earnest to disrupt the esprit de corps of members who would otherwise find themselves enjoying their time spent here,,, Would be quickly shown the forum door. You seem to agree, yet disagree, when it pertains to a member you have a fondness supporting...

It would seem your empirical list naming the Washington Gang including me as a member should be shown this proverbial door because we alone have disrupted your sensibilities, reading style, and enjoyment of this forum...Sorry about that Bob, but like you having Larry’s back for all these years. I’m gonna support the underdogs and my pards on this.

Well, Bob, did your ever consider underscoring your strong beliefs which surface now, years ago, when a change had taken place within a member who was once considered of value, instead of the pariah he has become within this forum? Where was your tempered voice of reason and sensitivity towards those Washington Gang members when their families were personally attacked? Wives called names, children made fun of,,,,threats of life preserved on PM’s to each...

Can your reason be more obvious that the offender was a member your supported, found helpful in sporting your endeavors at that time, or possibly you like the entertainment in the personal harassment of these members while you were hidden behind your computer chuckling at the gamesmanship you found amusing once upon a time by a member you found helpful.

There is an attraction to the rawness that Bin allows us. You know this, you’ve enjoyed it, too. But, apparently you have grown tired of the distractions from your reading of a thread where a member who has something that interests you and is disrupted and morphs into a circus of hatred.

No Schit Bob! We are all sick of it...I was sick watching it happen for years before I decided to join the Fire as a participant. I’ve been here a little over a year, and I at least can say I’ve said my share of smack for the first time in one day, yesterday, to this azzhat member you have supported either in posts, or by remaining silent since 2001.

Bob, you should have grown a pair years ago and spoken out for others instead of only now being disturbed, offended and put upon because your thread reads are being disrupted by those who are sick of your friends past and continued effort to inject his BS into members posts and threads...You might have tried to make a difference, once. Sounds like you’re the one in need of a hug.

Mark 😎

For posterity.......................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn..... smackdown..... well said Beav......:)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
May make a good read from jail, poacher 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
May make a good read from jail, poacher 😎

We have seen it again and again, a hunter gets a little notoriety/fame etc.... it goes to their head , they love the attention then you find out they are POS poachers.... lowest scum possible
Congratulations Stick.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do NOT "forget"...that dies are "tricky"! Hint.

LAUGHING!

Kchunt Can't Reload Either...But Cries EASILY Rink

In fairness...do not slight the fact,that she's doing her best,with what incredibly little she has to work with. Hint.

I getta kick outta Boobs being in wayyyyyyyyy over their "abilities" and lamenting same,while pointing fingers.

Have yet to see anyone set dies up correctly.

Hint................(grin)

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This thread brought this to mind for some reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are ignoring this poacher ***
Toggle the display of this post

Let me guess.... look at me look at me, imagination pretend, insecurities, Kgunt off the couch, etc..... bla bla bla

And no I refuse too pay you rent......
Poacher

Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 1234, 219DW, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 9,932 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,354
Posts18,546,687
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.