Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I cannot find any of this stuff at my Walmart. Where in the store should I Iook?

I seem to remember some stuff like this for sale last Halloween...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Religion is a protected class, or did you forget?

As implied earlier, I don't think anyone suggested that the Government should shut down Walmart...

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
If they have a 3' high statue of baphomet I know what is going nest to that garden gnome.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LukefromBC
My wife showed me this a couple days ago on Facebook. I thought it had to be some kind of joke but no, I looked it up myself on their website and sure enough their website is now selling all different kinds of satanic merchandise. Like 3 foot tall goats head idol of Satan, pentagram necklaces etc.

I mean Walmart refuses to sell anything with a Confederate flag on it but they will sell this stuff!!? I for one am done shopping with them. Our family has shopped a lot at Walmart over the years and we even have a credit card with them, but we both agree we are not shopping with them anymore. If they want to associate themselves with this stuff then we are taking our business elsewhere.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/walmart-selling-satanic-paraphernalia

http://kevinwhiteman.com/walmart-still-no-confederate-flags-but-plenty-of-satanic-merch/

It's not just a few things but hundreds of items of all kinds, I guess they are really getting into the rising Satanism in a big way. Get in early where all the big profit is right? Well I'm sure their master, the Prince of this World doesn't mind them making a few bucks off him.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=0&page=2&query=baphomet+Satan+evil+pentagram+

uhhh, do they have free shipping? just asking for a friend.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

163 members (3333vl, Al_Nyhus, 7mmStwer, 7887mm08, 35, anothergun, 15 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,040
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.