Hop To
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JSTUART

(well, apart for that abysmal Weatherby fetish that is...no seriously, it is really weird).

+1, what's up woth that anyway?

See...you get it!

I mean, the man has a story that reads like an Errol Flynn epic and he absolutely destroys it with sheer bad taste.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That shooter is one sick F$%^

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
That shooter is one sick F$%^

That had been established.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

POV takeaway....#1 Sad!...#2 not a battle, but rather a slaughter....#3 carry an extra magazine for sidearm....#4 stay aware of your surroundings, environment and who’s in-play. #5 find hard cover if possible...concealment is not a barrier, but better that being in the open...#6 stay as calm as possible, front sight, press, press, press, move, if not behind solid cover....#7 practice with your weapon you carry. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are in the desert.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
An Aussie Senator's press release. Could anything close to this ever come from one of our politicians?

[Linked Image]

Rush read this on his show just now.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I assumed the music playing in his car had some significance. Someone on another blog linked it from youtube.

Catchy tune, I like it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think this is just the beginning of a summer of blood.You can only push some people so far before they push back.While I don`t approve of what this man did,I am afraid we will see much more of it.If someone must be blamed,blame the lefty Communist liberals who want to force this anti Christian culture on us.The fake news media ,Social Scientists,corrupt Politicians are all the blame for this kind of thing happening.All in the name of One World Government,absolute control of our lives from birth to death and greed.This is a wake up call.Wake the fugg up or loose your liberties, and human rights granted by God and not some corrupt politician .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
The Shooter is a Hero, Maybe people won't realize it now but one day people will. IMO
He deserves a Medal of honor, an Home cooked meal and a National Holiday.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Does anyone have a link to the shooting?

EDIT to add, the actual video.

Last edited by Mackay_Sagebrush; 03/15/19.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Austria is lost already.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]Does anyone have a link to the shooting?

Didn’t work

Last edited by Beaver10; 03/15/19.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

That ain't working now.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
An Aussie Senator's press release. Could anything close to this ever come from one of our politicians?

[Linked Image]

Excellent!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

[Linked Image]

Excellent!

+1 . . . I could not have expressed my own sentiments any clearer and objectively!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

The problem with Jorge's logic is that there are no longer any clear cut battlefields as we can clean see by the Islamic attacks in Europe of late. As well as those that have occurred on this land.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Total blame can be laid at the feet of Every Last politician in every Western nation who has flung open the gates to the mohammedan devils. The People have cried out for relief from the politicians to no avail, nobody asked for those inbred muslims to be allowed to set one foot in the West. Every POTUS going back to LBJ shares blame for the muslim crisis in America, and Bill [bleep].ucker Clinton accelerated their immigration. A pox on every POTUS along with congress for defying the Will of The People and letting those sharia terrorists into America.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This link still works.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are out back.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

All the videos has been taken down by the NZ Gov. their prime minister said people shouldn't post it and they will take them all down. i am sure some one here must have downloaded it on their device. i would also love to watch it again.

Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,697
Posts18,475,205
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.