-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe dangle a picture of that piece of schit,if only to add more oblivious humor,to your Whining Brokedick DUMB Fhuqk Chronicles. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Originally Posted by Frankk
Looks like this “stick” guy does a lot of idiotic posts.

But I appreciate when anyone sends good information and criticism. I’m trying to learn how to get my 308win hunting rifle as accurate as possible without breaking the bank, and maybe leave a trail for others trying to do same.

Thank you, “Youper”, “ol_mike” and “Yondering” for your great responses.

It pays off to learn to ignore him. He does like to jump in and trash decent threads and discussions; he's looking for attention so ignoring him is the best course of action.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drooling,

Pardon facts upsetting you so. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily rub your nose even further into your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Frankk Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
I did report it to the moderators.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY is hardly a "secret",that needed reported. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Frankk
I did report it to the moderators.

Frank ,

We don't have moderators here - it's like the old west as far as the www goes .
Do what you want - speak your mind and listen to what you want to etc. , you can use the ignore feature - some do . Myself I only use it for posters who are mind-numbingly boring .

I'm going to PM Boxer who lives near Big Stick and see if he'll go over and bust Stick in the mouth . I bet he will .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't tease her Estrogen levels...the DUMB Kchunt can't even read instructions. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

F
Frankk Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
It might be some really bad malware on his computer. So if he actually turns out to be a good guy someone needs to tell him about it.

Last edited by Frankk; 03/15/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't tease her Estrogen levels...the DUMB Kchunt can't even read instructions. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Maybe dangle a picture of that piece of schit,if only to add more oblivious humor,to your Whining Brokedick DUMB Fhuqk Chronicles. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

You seem to be the expert on everything "brokedick" today................oopsie!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PLEASE find me "mistaken"...you Brokedick Whining Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
PLEASE find me "mistaken"...you Brokedick Whining Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

That's easy.... look in the mirror....

as drill Sgts use to say, probably referencing you Stumpy....

The Best part of you was left as a brown stain on your mama's sheets....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know the first thing about a lot of reloading, only been messing with rifles for 35 years. I just purchased Lee collet dies to see how they performed vs the RCBS neck sizers I have. I did so after reading the Lee reviews here on the campfire. I don't know yet what to expect, but I know one thing. If I had to have the opinion of 1 gun nut it may very well be Stick.

He reminds me of Trump with more colorful language. smile

All American

All the time
F
Frankk Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by Stan V
He reminds me of Trump with more colorful language. smile

Stick doesn’t deserve that insult.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Lee Collet neck sizer with a body die is about the least expensive set up for really concentric ammo.

The Forster seating die is in another league from the Lee Seater. I've never been that impressed with the Lee seater, some seem to do pretty good, others, not so good.

Forster may be about the best seater out there, especially for the price.

IMO.

DF

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 3,100 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.