Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JSTUART

(well, apart for that abysmal Weatherby fetish that is...no seriously, it is really weird).

+1, what's up woth that anyway?

See...you get it!

I mean, the man has a story that reads like an Errol Flynn epic and he absolutely destroys it with sheer bad taste.

Look at it this way, it's bad taste sort of preferring Jayne Mansfield to Catherine Deneuve, but I do have a Verney Carron double and even owned a Rigby or two once. Does that absolve me? smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.
An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.
mike r
I really do appreciate you & Jorge's point of view and I think every warrior aspires to that view. But I ask that you more kindly judge those who disagree with you on this.

If I may be so bold, I suggest that the reality of war is much different than the sanitized ideal of "Just War".

Was Dresden "moral"? What about Sherman's march to the sea? I could go on with examples like those indefinitely. Would a warrior have refused to participate in any of them? Has there ever been a warrior that participated in battle to any extent that he did not regret? My father went over and shot Germans. It is conceivable that he shot one of our cousins that only 15 years earlier we had been sending regular checks to so that they could eat. Yet he still participated. Do you think there was any regret there?

How about a slightly different tack - do you think Marcus Luttrell ever regretted not throwing those goatherds off a cliff? That decision to allow them to live cost the lives of his best friends.

My point is that applying any ethics beyond win/loss to war is a fool's errand. A little charity of viewpoints goes a long way. Survival is probably the ultimate good. I thank God all the time that I've never had to participate & I pray I never do. But I also thank God for those who do & pray that He looks upon them kindly.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

serious question Jorge......on one hand you say, islam must be stopped....then you say that anyone that basically is not offended by what happened is equally a danger to our cultures and values…..then you also say you have sent some to their maker.....by bombing ?...if so, it would seem that more than a few non combatant's where sent to their maker also...... so what's the difference?....bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Already a bunch of headlines talking about NZ's "lax" gun laws and pointing fingers at them.

Good luck, Kiwi's.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BobMt

serious question Jorge......on one hand you say, islam must be stopped....then you say that anyone that basically is not offended by what happened is equally a danger to our cultures and values…..then you also say you have sent some to their maker.....by bombing ?...if so, it would seem that more than a few non combatant's where sent to their maker also...... so what's the difference?....bob

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I have it video on my computer but can't get it to load here. says file to large.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Gunning down unarmed people is the act of cowards. The consequences of this act will not be good for the citizens of NZ and will probably have repercussions here.

If one has the urge to kill muslims perhaps they should enlist in the military, but it may be more difficult to fight armed enemies. Those that applaud this sort of thing align themselves w/ the people they pretend to hate.

mike r

+1

Alone in the Fortress of the Bears
70 Days Surviving Wilderness Alaska:
Foraging, Fishing, Hunting
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobMt
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

mike r

Those we kill as members of the Military is war with collateral damage. That can't be helped. Civilians are going to die when they live in close proximity to legitimate targets. That is something we all try to justify in our minds. However, we do not murder people. What that man did was murder pure and simple. I understand it but can't condone it based on what I saw. I hope you can see and understand the difference between the two.

Jim

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by oremi
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Good - those fuggers need to suffer in Western nations: to the point that they decide that life is better back in their respective sandboxes.

You are disgusting, and should be banned.

He is not disgusting and definitely won't be banned. the truth is bitter but still the truth, the moon worshipers should get a taste of their own medicine.

You should also be banned! As well as plenty of other racist, hate-filled, ignorant loons in this thread, too.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have you ever made mad passionate love to a goat?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Do sheep count?

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

jim...I understand that......but reality is dead is dead......Jorge said islam must be stopped how is that going to be accomplished?.....in this guys mind ( maybe ) he was protecting his country, getting rid of the enemy.....the invaders.

or is this only allowed by the military?.....if so ( applying this here )…..then the idea of a militia kind of goes down the tubes......bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I'm thinking he's more into domestic fowls.

Geese in particular.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Radical worshippers of islam murdered just over 700 innocent people in the LAST 30 DAYS.

Hmmm,

Without diving into your numbers, lets assume them to be correct. Radical or orthodox? They were simply following the tenets of their religion. If "radical" means actually following your religion of choice then I suppose so. The whole "radical" muslim storyline is false.

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Not to insult or provoke, but are you informed about how Indonesian Moslems chased down all the Chinese Christians and stabbed them to death with rusty machetes? Gang raped entire apartment complex, every woman. Most to death? 98 to 99, .. indonesians... friendly?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
They are New Zealanders

No, they were ALWAYS muslims, first and always - they just happened to be living in New Zealand (huge mistake on their part).

Footage and photos of random candlelight vigils and piles of soiled teddy bears are on their way (again)…..

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by oremi
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Good - those fuggers need to suffer in Western nations: to the point that they decide that life is better back in their respective sandboxes.

You are disgusting, and should be banned.

He is not disgusting and definitely won't be banned. the truth is bitter but still the truth, the moon worshipers should get a taste of their own medicine.

You should also be banned! As well as plenty of other racist, hate-filled, ignorant loons in this thread, too.

Shampoo my crotch you liberal $hitbag troll

GOD Bless America
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

First off, I've not seen anyone that supported what he did.

But I have seen some be honest about what may have contributed to it, as far as the Muslim immigration issues, and their past history of doing the same things themselves.

If Muslim immigration to your country isn't on your radar, it sure needs to be. Soon.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,109
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.