Hop To
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

serious question Jorge......on one hand you say, islam must be stopped....then you say that anyone that basically is not offended by what happened is equally a danger to our cultures and values…..then you also say you have sent some to their maker.....by bombing ?...if so, it would seem that more than a few non combatant's where sent to their maker also...... so what's the difference?....bob

There's NO! difference in combatants and non-combatants to me. One will cut off your head and the other want the head cutter to cut off your head.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

Are you all just as outraged at the atrocities committed by these people across the world, or is it just selected outrage?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It would appear that for some folks the difference between right and wrong is situational. This is frequently the case among the ignorant.

If it is OK to kill their innocents it must be OK when they kill ours ?????????

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
It is situational

GOD Bless America
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The people at the top who push multiculturalism do so in order to foment conflict.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people at the top who push multiculturalism do so in order to foment conflict.

They sure do.

Obama spent 8 years doing just that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They sure do.

Obama spent 8 years doing just that.

Obama was just a puppet, used mostly for propaganda purposes by the people in charge.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It would appear that for some folks the difference between right and wrong is situational. This is frequently the case among the ignorant.

mike r

The entire reason I have no problem with the killing of "innocent" Muslims is that I remember those "innocent" Muslims cheering after the attacks on 9/11.

I'm sorry that you cannot differentiate the fact that this is a war not against a nation state but an entire ideology

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I wonder if we could get a sticky of liberal pussy $hitbags to put on ignore?

GOD Bless America
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by gitem_12

mike r

The entire reason I have no problem with the killing of "innocent" Muslims is that I remember those "innocent" Muslims cheering after the attacks on 9/11.

I'm sorry that you cannot differentiate the fact that this is a war not against a nation state but an entire ideology

Agreed...the west did not ask for this. This was in response...let’s not forget that. There is a difference

Last edited by Quak; 03/15/19.

GOD Bless America
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Divide and ? what's the rest ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Get everyone divided. Force conflicts. Come in as One World Order and control the globe.

Nothing new. They are just accelerating things now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by oremi
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Good - those fuggers need to suffer in Western nations: to the point that they decide that life is better back in their respective sandboxes.

You are disgusting, and should be banned.

He is not disgusting and definitely won't be banned. the truth is bitter but still the truth, the moon worshipers should get a taste of their own medicine.

You should also be banned! As well as plenty of other racist, hate-filled, ignorant loons in this thread, too.

That is the way of you/yours...............silence those you don't agree with.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

You don't seem to understand. There's no such thing as an innocent Muslim.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are in the belfry.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
(quote ) There's NO! difference in combatants and non-combatants to me. One will cut off your head and the other want the head cutter to cut off your head.

sad as this quote is, it rings true.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Absolutely. Human nature weaponized. Violence, and the fear it creates, incentivises folks to sacrifice essential liberty's for a sense of security promised to them by people who could care less about their security or liberty.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Get everyone divided. Force conflicts. Come in as One World Order and control the globe.

Nothing new. They are just accelerating things now.

When I was a teenager in the 80's I remember hearing about the new world order "conspiracy" from an old school gunsmith we'd hang out at his shop. Tax protestor, etc...
Thought he was nuts. Everything he said would happen is/has.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by jorgeI
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

serious question Jorge......on one hand you say, islam must be stopped....then you say that anyone that basically is not offended by what happened is equally a danger to our cultures and values…..then you also say you have sent some to their maker.....by bombing ?...if so, it would seem that more than a few non combatant's where sent to their maker also...... so what's the difference?....bob

Seriously? Arming up and shooting people in cold blood is the same? Yes they must be stopped but if I have to sit here and type out a dissertation between what happened in Dresden or even Hiroshima to what this sociopath did, I'l afraid I'd be wasting my time.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Remember the teen girl who was at the train depot handing out bottled water to the incoming muslims ? Germany maybe ?
She was later raped and beaten by the muslims she welcomed into her country - gave them water .

Having the lowlifes in your town - the fuse is lit it's only a matter of time before they go muslim on the NZ'ers .

Remember these oh such nice peoples beliefs :

Taqiya - lying is permissible ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (2UP, 1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.