Hop To
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

I agree with you.

This bloke has done more harm to his own cause than he could possibly have done any other way. At one stroke he has completely undermined the argument that killing the innocent is something only done by the other side. He has created huge sympathy for those killed, and a huge own goal as far as those who want them out of NZ or the Western world. He has absolutely demolished any moral high ground for his cause. Shooting women and children in a place of worship, whatever that place of worship, is abhorrent, and certainly not the way to convince anyone that the people who were shot should not be in NZ.

As well, he has done enormous damage to law-abiding firearms owners, both in NZ and more widely. The NZ PM has already promised changes to NZ laws. As well, it has not escaped anyone's notice in the media that the murderer was from here in Oz, and already the message is starting to be identified that he didn't do it here, but went there to do it. Comparisons are being drawn between NZ's gun laws and ours, with adverse implications for those in both countries. He even announced on his half-baked and incoherent manifesto that he chose to use firearms to:

"create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide".

"this conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

Anyone who thinks what he did was a good thing is bloody delusional.

Surely you can't actually believe that the muslims were/are going to be moved out of NZ - OZ or anywhere else - right ?
Gov'ts are always looking for a reason to take away gun rights - law enforcement is told time and again about some little kook wanting to kill everybody but nothing is followed up on . They LOVE when someone boils over and uses a gun so they can scream - see there we have to take all firearms .
Gov't worldwide is working to displace whites - the hard to control people - hell everybody knows that .
All the scaredeecats -- oh they're going to take our guns oh oh oh what do we do - one thing for sure they know that most will toe the line when the gov't tells them to . Some won't .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Multiculturalism is the death of any country which tries it. Which is why we have so much trouble and violence in this country.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/15/19.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

I agree with you.

This bloke has done more harm to his own cause than he could possibly have done any other way. At one stroke he has completely undermined the argument that killing the innocent is something only done by the other side. He has created huge sympathy for those killed, and a huge own goal as far as those who want them out of NZ or the Western world. He has absolutely demolished any moral high ground for his cause. Shooting women and children in a place of worship, whatever that place of worship, is abhorrent, and certainly not the way to convince anyone that the people who were shot should not be in NZ.

As well, he has done enormous damage to law-abiding firearms owners, both in NZ and more widely. The NZ PM has already promised changes to NZ laws. As well, it has not escaped anyone's notice in the media that the murderer was from here in Oz, and already the message is starting to be identified that he didn't do it here, but went there to do it. Comparisons are being drawn between NZ's gun laws and ours, with adverse implications for those in both countries. He even announced on his half-baked and incoherent manifesto that he chose to use firearms to:

"create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide".

"this conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

Surely you can't actually believe that the muslims were/are going to be moved out of NZ - OZ or anywhere else - right ?

No, of course not. Nor did I say of even imply that. Either you lack in the reading comprehension department, or you are trying to put up a straw man, and doing it badly.

Originally Posted by ol_mike
Gov'ts are always looking for a reason to take away gun rights ...They LOVE when someone boils over and uses a gun so they can scream - see there we have to take all firearms .

Indeed. It is almost as if you think we hadn't noticed.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Multiculturalism is the death of any country which tries it. Which is why we have so much trouble and violence in this country.

Well, NZ has been multicultural since it was colonised, as has the US and as has Australia. None of the three has been monocultural in the last couple of centuries. I think that the US has had far greater problems with cultural divisions over recent decades than has Australia or NZ though.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I agree completely.

This kind of thing only furthers their cause and reinforce their hatred.

I find shooting people in church or at school is especially despicable without exception.

You don’t wage war on the weakest of your enemies society and you’re damn sure not gonna change their hearts or minds. You defeat the enemy leaving many widows.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 03/15/19.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There are differences in a church and a mosque.

A mosque is where the hatred and terrorist attacks on non-Muslims starts and is taught.

Mosques are command and control HQs for spreading by any means, the political and economic system known as Islam. As far as I'm concerned it was nothing more than a preemptive strike against an enemy command center using the Muzz playbook.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He is of course, absolutely correct. He also found the killings to be abhorrent, which is also the "sane" reaction.. HINT...

+1. Killing defenseless women and children lowers the perpetrator to the same level as those he despises.

When you raid a wolf or snake den, you kill everything, otherwise you have to revisit the matter at some point later.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Total blame can be laid at the feet of Every Last politician in every Western nation who has flung open the gates to the mohammedan devils. The People have cried out for relief from the politicians to no avail, nobody asked for those inbred muslims to be allowed to set one foot in the West. Every POTUS going back to LBJ shares blame for the muslim crisis in America, and Bill [bleep].ucker Clinton accelerated their immigration. A pox on every POTUS along with congress for defying the Will of The People and letting those sharia terrorists into America.

I was in jr. high and high school during the Carter years. I vividly remember the Iranian hostage crisis and the rise of Muzz terrorism. I instinctively knew then that unless we carried out a brutal campaign to squelch them then, that we were going to have to deal with them for a long time to come. I am in my mid-50s now, and the Muzz world has been spreading their disease for 40+ years unchecked.

Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Radical worshippers of islam murdered just over 700 innocent people in the LAST 30 DAYS.

Than means the Muzz are still winning in a lopsided score.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
It would appear that for some folks the difference between right and wrong is situational. This is frequently the case among the ignorant.

If it is OK to kill their innocents it must be OK when they kill ours ?????????

mike r

They started this schitt by killing our innocents first. To win we have to be as barbaric as they are, otherwise using our naive western rules of engagement isn't going to break their will to fight.

Originally Posted by BamBam
(quote ) There's NO! difference in combatants and non-combatants to me. One will cut off your head and the other want the head cutter to cut off your head.

sad as this quote is, it rings true.

Failure to understand that is why we are in our current situation.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You don’t wage war on the weakest of your enemies society and you’re damn sure not gonna change their hearts or minds. You defeat the enemy leaving many widows.
Except those widows produce more little muzzies and 20 years later you have a whole new generation of enemies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know the answer, but it seems to me the Islamic world is waging war with the rest of the entire world killing tens of thousands every year not counting violent crimes to others, and not much is said about it, yet when someone hits back they are condemned worldwide..
I don't condone what that guy did in NZ but,,,
something seems very wrong with this picture

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Isn't that the truth!

GOD Bless America
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hmmm, so it turns out this is all Chelsea Clinton's fault.

You really can't make this sh-it up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ts-blame-New-Zealand-mosques-attack.html

IC B3

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Its one of those issues Poli-Trick-ians shy away from but needs to be discussed at length. Multiculturalism isn't the issue here but i understand you mistake.
Hispanics are mostly Catholics, we have lots of Jew who are Christians dont they don't have such issues with Buddhist or any other religious sect.
Muslim been to stay Put where they belong. it is the truth of the matter.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by NZSika
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

I don't think that vile coward is representative of Kiwis.

He is a monster. His kind can be found anywhere there are humans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oremi

Its one of those issues Poli-Trick-ians shy away from but needs to be discussed at length. Multiculturalism isn't the issue here but i understand you mistake.
Hispanics are mostly Catholics, we have lots of Jew who are Christians dont they don't have such issues with Buddhist or any other religious sect.

The real issue is that Islam is an imperial, conquering, top-down political and economic SYSTEM. It is NOT a religion.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

If those muslims weren't there in New Zealand this wouldn't have happened. It's their fault for invading Western nations.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why didn't he go with grey digital Urban camo...?

https://goo.gl/images/hwL1eu

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey

Delusional and evil.

Dick.

There's no need to bring up the thousands of cases of vandalism(including graves), assault, rape (including children) and murder that have been committed by Muslim immigrants against their host populations in literally every Western nation they inhabit. The fact that millions of them move to our part of the world and then subsist entirely on handouts taken from hard working White families is ample justification on its own. The US and its allies really have no business being in the Islamic world, but the Islamic world has no business being in the West, either.

The fact of the matter is that an overwhelming number of Islamic nations are populated by people who tend to be less intelligent than us due to genetics. This problem is compounded by their penchant for ignorance and laziness, to say nothing of the fact that our own media constantly tells them that we somehow owe them for the fact that their homelands are filthy, impoverished schittholes.

The sand monkeys who lost their lives yesterday represent only a small fraction of the numbers of our own people who have had their lives destroyed and even taken away in the name of Islam. And the way these rags were killed is quite merciful in comparison to the endless string of brutal murder and often outright torture that Muslims love to inflict on anyone who doesn't fit their own immediate definition of a good Muslim.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by oremi

The real issue is that Islam is an imperial, conquering, top-down political and economic SYSTEM. It is NOT a religion.

And IMO that why people who practice the religion need to get their [bleep] together.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The honest ragheads openly proclaim their desire to conquer the entire world as they've tried to do in the past. Its basically what Islam has always been about since its inception, and it's not hard to make an argument that any true follower of Mohammad's word would be spreading their religion by the sword. The ones who settle "peacefully" in Western nations are completely shameless and relentless in their insistence that their host nations allow them to make the rules and rewrite history to suit their own needs. Only a fraction of a percent of Muslim immigrants provide any service more valuable than pumping gas or filling your coffee cup at Dunkin Donuts, and even then they do so in the most surly and inefficient manner.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

We've been fighting those f u c k i n g pieces of chit for a long time. We have opinions. You got yours. God damned free to express them. Cheerios.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 1minute, 260Remguy, 21 invisible), 2,142 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,470
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.