Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
racist blabber

And evil!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have opened several so called links and I have not been able to view this,does anyone have a simple video or link to view this?

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by NZSika
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

We've been fighting those f u c k i n g pieces of chit for a long time. We have opinions. You got yours. God damned free to express them. Cheerios.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Our military, including our special forces such as the N.Z.S.A.S. have been fighting the radical, armed Muslims for some time along with most other allies in the so called, "war on terror".

NZ hasn't had any trouble with the Muslims immigrants here to date. They're only a small percentage of a small population and have been peaceful citizens. The Muslims that were murdered yesterday were innocent civilians praying in their place of worship, which they are entitled to do in a free and democratic society. I find it hard to understand how some people who consider themselves decent, civilized human beings can rejoice over their deaths.

Some of the hatred expressed on this forum is astounding.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

If those muslims weren't there in New Zealand this wouldn't have happened. It's their fault for invading Western nations.

Someone cleared the way for their arrival, and drew them there, and it wasn't other Muzzies.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
For the love of fuuuuk, I don't know how the world can go atizzy over this shooting. Look what the Muslims have racked up in just the past month.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

This is a useful web site. Puts "the religion of peace" in perspective.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Thanks for the link. My eyes are opening wider and wider.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"...NZ hasn't had any trouble with the Muslims immigrants here to date. They're only a small percentage of a small population and have been peaceful citizens..."

I am not attacking you here, but I think the very same could easily have been said about the USA, 50 years ago. One of their goals seems to be outbreeding their host country, which is easily done when Americans don't even seem to be raising one child per family any more.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If those muslims weren't there in New Zealand this wouldn't have happened. It's their fault for invading Western nations.

Someone cleared the way for their arrival, and drew them there, and it wasn't other Muzzies.

Damned Norwegians.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

+1 . . . In the U.S. it has been the Obama administration most recently, but before the "Magic Negro" who? Who brought all the Muzzies to Michigan and Minnesota, in numbers sufficient to elect those two female jihadists?

https://freedomoutpost.com/just-how...ce-in-2018-the-numbers-may-surprise-you/

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Anyone can look at a globe.

As for knowing abour your culture, I don't have a reason to give any fûcks. None.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by zeissman

We've been fighting those f u c k i n g pieces of chit for a long time. We have opinions. You got yours. God damned free to express them. Cheerios.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Our military, including our special forces such as the N.Z.S.A.S. have been fighting the radical, armed Muslims for some time along with most other allies in the so called, "war on terror".

NZ hasn't had any trouble with the Muslims immigrants here to date. They're only a small percentage of a small population and have been peaceful citizens. The Muslims that were murdered yesterday were innocent civilians praying in their place of worship, which they are entitled to do in a free and democratic society. I find it hard to understand how some people who consider themselves decent, civilized human beings can rejoice over their deaths.

Sounds like you NZ'ers think you have a special group of muslims - have you seen what's happening in Europe ?
Must be some of that magic soil I've read about - once your muslims stand of NZ real estate they change to great people .
The word NAIVE comes to mind .

I'd like to know the number of muslims in NZ who are working and supporting themselves 100% - bet it's real low since they seem to be very parasitic .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by zeissman

What would be an educational exercise for some would be to go to a Musloid country, live as a "small population" and attempt to openly practice Christianity.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Seems that many here have finally realised that this is true but won't say it or write it . Still some hold-outs who like to squall out how wrong it is to point out the truth .
As I pointed out in another thread -- ever notice how much trouble middle-easterners are -- anywhere they go they are a PITA [pain in the ass] to white people .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by slumlord

Anyone can look at a globe.

As for knowing abour your culture, I don't have a reason to give any fûcks. None.

you are an ugly American...…...this attitude is why the world hates us...………...my feelings exactly………...bob

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No such thing as innocent men, women and children when Islam is a CHOICE

Dave

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sounds like NZ is full of White retards.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sounds like NZ is full of White retards.

They've drank deep of the Cultural Marxist Kool Aid.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
ya just can't make this up

it's Chelsea Clinton's fault

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,703 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,700
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.