Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
From Drudge... the guy was a 41yo Afghani Muslim.

https://apnews.com/ccf69233a36446c2b6c9e92f3e6cf417

Always surprises me how quickly these mass shooters fold when faced with determined opposition.

And a sort of justice in this in that the shooter, during his big moment on the internet, gets punked by an unarmed immigrant Muslim defending his kids.

The other thing I note is so often people who display extraordinary heroism so often say they just did what anyone would do.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
From watching the video, he was rushed by a man inside the mosque too.

It didn't end as well.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
From Drudge... the guy was a 41yo Afghani Muslim.

https://apnews.com/ccf69233a36446c2b6c9e92f3e6cf417

Always surprises me how quickly these mass shooters fold when faced with determined opposition.

And a sort of justice in this in that the shooter, during his big moment on the internet, gets punked by an unarmed immigrant Muslim defending his kids.

The other thing I note is so often people who display extraordinary heroism so often say they just did what anyone would do.

That’s how cowards work. Getting the drop on unsuspecting folks. All of them would chit their pants if you kicked in their door and attacked them.

They target unarmed people. The libs want to unarmed everyone. Fug no. Arm everyone. Do away with target rich gun free zones. Make every door they go through a flip of the coin.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad to see that you're so impressed with the brave Muzzie's.

I hope you're as equally critical the next time a Muzzie goes on a killing spree....which should be any day now.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It didn't end as well.

Maybe, but that’s about as good a way as any to earn your 57 virgins on the other side. Even without the hereafter, I think we’d all prefer to go out that way rather than hiding in a corner.

I’m sorry I missed the video, I’d look for pointers in case I ever have to charge a guy with an AR15.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I hope you're as equally critical the next time a Muzzie goes on a killing spree....which should be any day now.

Not muzzie specific. Shooters in general. Like in TX when faced by the guy across the street.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

It didn't end as well.

Maybe, but that’s about as good a way as any to earn your 57 virgins on the other side. Even without the hereafter, I think we’d all prefer to go out that way rather than hiding in a corner.

I’m sorry I missed the video, I’d look for pointers in case I ever have to charge a guy with an AR15.

Wait until they are changing magazines...

The guy in the video didn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Silly twerp, courage in a righteous cause is admirable whoever does it.

Meanwhile, prepare to be profiled along with rest of us on here under red flag laws brought about by f’ing despicable morons like this mass-murderer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Not muzzie specific. Shooters in general. Like in TX when faced by the guy across the street.

If you noticed.....I was talking to Birdie.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched the entire video and did not see a single thing this muzzy said he did. Strange. The only person that came near the shooter was dispatched, post haste.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Life gets much less stressful once one accepts that the future is as set in stone as the past.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Life gets much less stressful once one accepts that the future is as set in stone as the past.

That statement explains alot. Inshallah.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

If you noticed.....I was talking to Birdie.

Sorry, came thru as next post after mine....

Dave

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

It didn't end as well.

That man died with honor.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I watched the entire video and did not see a single thing this muzzy said he did. Strange. The only person that came near the shooter was dispatched, post haste.

Did the video show the shooter driving three miles across town to the second mosque?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That statement explains alot. Inshallah.

mike r

lol,...You folks are nuts.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
At least somebody at the first mosque tried.
Lots of people didn't try, and they died too..
Might as well go out with a fight.
Honorable.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

i too, watched the video.
I believe this event supposedly happened at the 2nd mosque
i only saw the video from the 1st mosque

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did the video show the shooter driving three miles across town to the second mosque?

Yes, he drove quite a ways, but it is not clear from the video that he shot at another "mosque." He stopped on the street, but never got out of his vehicle. He tried to shoot through his front windshield two or three times, but the shot would not penetrate it. He then shot out the passenger side window, and then shot once more (with the shotgun) which I guess was directed toward the entrance to another mosque. He then drove off and the video ended.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (219DW, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 21, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,704
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.