Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Glad to see that you're so impressed with the brave Muzzie's.

I hope you're as equally critical the next time a Muzzie goes on a killing spree....which should be any day now.

Amen.

you guys shouldn't be as cynical as me...…...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Muslims kill on the average of 11 Christians a day. The news will not report it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-muslim-herders-in-nigeria-media-silent/

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/16/19.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I hope you're as equally critical the next time a Muzzie goes on a killing spree....which should be any day now.

Amen.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
From Drudge... the guy was a 41yo Afghani Muslim.

https://apnews.com/ccf69233a36446c2b6c9e92f3e6cf417

Always surprises me how quickly these mass shooters fold when faced with determined opposition.

And a sort of justice in this in that the shooter, during his big moment on the internet, gets punked by an unarmed immigrant Muslim defending his kids.

The other thing I note is so often people who display extraordinary heroism so often say they just did what anyone would do.

That’s how cowards work. Getting the drop on unsuspecting folks. All of them would chit their pants if you kicked in their door and attacked them.

They target unarmed people. The libs want to unarmed everyone. Fug no. Arm everyone. Do away with target rich gun free zones. Make every door they go through a flip of the coin.

I figure he knew he would be caught and face capitol punishment. I would hesitate to call him a coward.

History may come to remember him as a hero, like those who tried to save Kosova.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He may have been sick of figgin muzzies, you think?

I wonder why? Maybe they seem to be kinda like dimocraps. No workie and live off others while on welfare like a blood sucking leach? Hey, its perfectly PC.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
One ....one... guy charging. the asswipe.....What if it had been 20 at the same time? Sheep mentality results in more victims than wolf mentality. Or at least cow. You ever see the videos of cows putting the run on a coyote?

The best defense in a mass shooting by a single gunner is probably mass offense by the victims. Most people don't think that way. It would require a pre-determined mindset by a number of individuals, willing to act together without planning or co-ordination.

Airline hijacks are way down..... same thing needs to happen elsewhere.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always surprises me how quickly these mass shooters fold when faced with determined opposition.

I think they think themselves invincible while they make their plans and therefore don't plan on anything except success so when something unplanned like this credit card wielding muzzie comes along they don't have any idea what to do except run or shoot themselves.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I figure he knew he would be caught and face capitol punishment. I would hesitate to call him a coward.

LOL....NZ does not have capital punishment, neither does Aus where the perp. is a NBC.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't see anyone chasing off shooter, did I miss something?
After the murder muzzies have perpetrated on innocence I have a hard time feeling to bad about someone dying who would kill me if they had the chance. Rather, I feel bad for the hatred of men, that any man can bestow that hatred upon another is troubling no matter who that is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673
After the murder muzzies have perpetrated on innocence I have a hard time feeling to bad about someone dying who would kill me if they had the chance. Rather, I feel bad for the hatred of men, that any man can bestow that hatred upon another is troubling no matter who that is.

I agree, but its still a situation, that has been started by radical Muslims... worldwide....

Maybe not THESE Muslims....

but all the people that radical Muslims kill like this, are just as innocent as the people killed in Christchurch.

So once again, liberals first response is they want to ban semi automatic weapons...

yet Muslims kill people in a mass murder and the liberal left doesn't seem to want to ban anything over that.

Call this sad or however you want to paint it...

bottom line is Islam needs to learn that two can play this game....

Maybe the non Radical Muslims still need to stand up more and police their own ranks... or the situation is going to create more B. Tarrents in the future.... who will do Jihad on Muslim houses of worship or schools, or hospitals etc...

Islam brought this on themselves, regardless of where it happened, or where the next one will happen...
This isn't a one off situation.... as London's Mayor justified it... " get use to it"... as a Muslim he doesn't seem concerned about stopping Radical Islam from doing it all over the planet....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Why no movie of the second mouseq shooting?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 673

I agree, but its still a situation, that has been started by radical Muslims... worldwide....

Maybe not THESE Muslims....

but all the people that radical Muslims kill like this, are just as innocent as the people killed in Christchurch.

So once again, liberals first response is they want to ban semi automatic weapons...

yet Muslims kill people in a mass murder and the liberal left doesn't seem to want to ban anything over that.

Call this sad or however you want to paint it...

bottom line is Islam needs to learn that two can play this game....

Maybe the non Radical Muslims still need to stand up more and police their own ranks... or the situation is going to create more B. Tarrents in the future.... who will do Jihad on Muslim houses of worship or schools, or hospitals etc...

Islam brought this on themselves, regardless of where it happened, or where the next one will happen...
This isn't a one off situation.... as London's Mayor justified it... " get use to it"... as a Muslim he doesn't seem concerned about stopping Radical Islam from doing it all over the planet....

+++1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I dunno, why did he not check his mag? He ran dry after killing only seven the second time around. This event was his first mass shooting, you know how it is when you do something complicated for the first time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt

Amen.

That Afghan guy, if true as presented, was a brave man. IIRC the last time I lauded courage around here was just last week when I posted pics of a wrecked F4F Wildcat and wondered at the courage of those guys who flew off a postage stamp out across an empty sea, with one motor, primitive navigation gear and experts waiting to kill them at their destination.

But, carry on with your gossip circle ya bunch of old bags wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I watched the entire video and did not see a single thing this muzzy said he did. Strange. The only person that came near the shooter was dispatched, post haste.

Did the video show the shooter driving three miles across town to the second mosque?

Yes, he drove quite a ways, but it is not clear from the video that he shot at another "mosque." He stopped on the street, but never got out of his vehicle. He tried to shoot through his front windshield two or three times, but the shot would not penetrate it. He then shot out the passenger side window, and then shot once more (with the shotgun) which I guess was directed toward the entrance to another mosque. He then drove off and the video ended.

Tks. If this was the American press in a while we’d get diagrams and illustrations of where and when the guy went, dunno what the Kiwi press will do, of course evidence at the scene will tell.

But.......

.223 from point blank wouldn’t penetrate his windshield?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The news story I read said when the shooter apparently ran out of ammo he discarded that empty gun then run and get another gun from his vehicle...

https://start.att.net/news/read/art..._zealand_mosque_1_man_r-ap/category/news

...Aziz said as he ran outside screaming, he was hoping to distract the attacker. He said the gunman ran back to his car to get another gun, and Aziz hurled the credit card machine at him.

He said he could hear his two youngest sons, aged 11 and 5, urging him to come back inside.

The gunman returned, firing. Aziz said he ran, weaving through cars parked in the driveway, which prevented the gunman from getting a clean shot. Then Aziz spotted a gun the gunman had abandoned and picked it up, pointed it and squeezed the trigger. It was empty.

He said the gunman ran back to the car for a second time, likely to grab yet another weapon.

"He gets into his car and I just got the gun and threw it on his window like an arrow and blasted his window," he said.

The windshield shattered: "That's why he got scared."...

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

History may come to remember him as a hero, like those who tried to save Kosova.

Common knowledge they don’t execute folks any more in England and her spin-offs.

You guys need to write this guy fan letters, he’s about to become awful sad and lonely without the internet.

Be aware tho if you do that will be strike two, or maybe strikes two and three under the coming Red Flag Law your hero just did so much to bring about.

I feel for the armed populace in New Zealand (I have learned that there are a lot), they are now about to lose all their semi-autos for all time and the prick responsible ain’t even from there. I am sure they would have lined up to shoot him themselves if they had only known.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Muslim or not, I'd call the Afghan man and his fellow tribesmen that rescued and defended Marcus Luttrell from the Taliban, risking not only their own lives but their family's lives as well, heroes of the highest order.

As always, YMMV...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by BobMt

Amen.

awww, birdie and bonnie tyler finally found their hero, how sweet. smirk

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good job.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

They cant get any sympathy for goat humpers ass raping little boys when they got shot Jag.

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.