*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

And her crossed eyes and17 IQ Points.

Hint................

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again and feel compelled to elaborate upon the Fact...that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Paradise,Alaska

Hint................

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again and feel compelled to elaborate upon the Fact...that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that you reserve the right to find me "mistaken",but Facts simply preclude such things from happening. DARE you to "try".

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Paradise,Alaska

Hint................

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Do not "forget",that you reserve the right to find me "mistaken",but Facts simply preclude such things from happening. DARE you to "try".

Hint.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
TTT

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Hint.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunt,

Hint.

What the F____k is the matter with this idiot? Is he drunk, high or just plain and simple stupid? What a dick! Luckily he has a key board to hid behind or some one would kick his ass! Guess he can't help himself, can't fix stupid!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Switch
elkchunt,

Hint.

What the F____k is the matter with this idiot? Is he drunk, high or just plain and simple stupid? What a dick! Luckily he has a key board to hid behind or some one would kick his ass! Guess he can't help himself, can't fix stupid!

Snatch,

Mebbe fill out a VERY Hurt Feelers Report,so as to satiate your surging Estrogen Levels. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,because it really "works" well for you Melting Snowflakes. Hint.

Be sure to use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself of the ass kicking. HINT.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Paradise,Alaska

Hint................

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Switch
elkchunt,

Hint.

Snatch,

Mebbe fill out a VERY Hurt Feelers Report,so as to satiate your surging Estrogen Levels. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,because it really "works" well for you Melting Snowflakes. Hint.

Be sure to use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself of the ass kicking. HINT.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Still the definition of dickweed I see.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I read an article years ago that got me started on the 25 caliber trail. I have long since lost the article. The author made the point that the 100 grain 257 bullet was to 25 caliber what a 130 grain bullet was to 270.

I bought a Remington 700 in 25.06. It has a plastic stock and the DBM option. It just shoots. I do not know why, but I have only killed one deer with this rifle.

With multiple rifles in multiple calibers, I have the looney disease.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
[
Still the definition of dickweed I see.

definition
dick with ears
A male that is a self-absorbed, clueless piece of shit. Hated by both men and women. In other words, a real DICK and hence the name "dick with ears."

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bought my first 25-06 in 1978. Have loaded assorted bullet weights in it since, settled on a 100gr choice over 54 grains of IMR 4831, long ago. Still works well, no reason to change anything.

Several deer killed at 200 yards and under. Dozen or so more deer taken at distances over 350 yards, including a few closer to, or a tad past, 500 yards..Older I get, worse my right shoulder has become. This one doesn't bother me at all.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have multiple .250s and .257Rs, but always seem to have a .25/06 around, just because. Current one is a Savage Weather Warrior with a 24" Pac-nor 1:9 barrel screwed on. Has one pronghorn and a few whitetails to its credit. Light, and quite accurate. Best load is 52gr IMR4350 and 100gr Nosler solid base bullets. They actually group tighter than BTs.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't think I would ever use the ignore function. But I just can't stand anymore of this ego maniac little man syndrome BS anymore. Most forums I'm a member off would have banned this Jack ass a long time ago.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Pretty dissapointing to find that when I see a post title that interests me, and has multiple pages of posts, it is always because the thread devolved into a [bleep]. All because some antisocial and mentally ill [bleep] is allowed to act the ape and fling [bleep] at people without consequence. A good forum with tons of knowledge and experience shared, being ruined by a [bleep] specimen of humanity(?), and for what reason? Only reason I posted this is because I am sick of seeing threads running several pages, where one must wade through all of the ignored user posts to read some thing that they might find useful. Enough already. Takes a real masochist to keep a mosquito in his tent...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It’s best to ignore the person, that will bother them more than anything. They are simply yanking chains, people take the bait.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have to say I have had enough of this twit. Don't understand why Rick doesn't flip of just one switch and a whole lot of good people will be very grateful. In the meantime I just use the ignore feature and continue to enjoy the rest of this site. Encourage everyone to do the same.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,333
Posts18,487,621
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.