Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Couldn't agree more!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Evenin’ Dwayne...... in an effort to piss Travis off, I’ll avoid the question he ask d about knives and answer one you didn’t ask about fencing pliers :

out.Moore Maker Inc 8in Saddle Fencing Pliers with Staple Beak

If those Channelocks don’t suit you or if they wear out, Moore Maker of Matador Tex has some good ones ask well as good pocket knives. In fact they have some patented fencing tools that guys here really like.

Moore Maker makes very good pocket knives... similar to what the old Case knives were like... the ones with the bone scales are top notch and worth the money.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Evenin’ Dwayne...... in an effort to piss Travis off, I’ll avoid the question he ask d about knives and answer one you didn’t ask about fencing pliers :

If those Channelocks don’t suit you or if they wear out, Moore Maker of Matador Tex has some good ones ask well as good pocket knives. In fact they have some patented fencing tools that guys here really like.

Moore Maker makes very good pocket knives... similar to what the old Case knives were like... the ones with the bone scales are top notch and worth the money.

The topic at hand is Randall knives... focus you two....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Do any of you use paste wax on your knives to protect the finish on the blade?

A WWII vet I know used that on all his guns .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Do any of you use paste wax on your knives to protect the finish on the blade?

I use turtle wax on my hunting knives. I don't believe it preserves anything but it makes the rinsing off of fat and blood much easier. This is one of the reasons I like an untextured hunting knife with micarta stocks.

I wax the whole damn thing.

Not necessary by any means but I think it makes cleanup more easier.

I’ll have to remember that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Moore Maker doesn't make knives. They contract with an actual knife company and rebrand the others product.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,454
Posts18,471,089
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.