Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fun thread! Did the tree survive? Shared driveways always make things interesting.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Was there any backstop besides for the tree? If a bullet missed the tree, was their property behind it? You mentioned a shotgun. Was it slugs, buckshot or birdshot?

There is more to this story than is being told..............If there really is a story.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
Not bad

I sawed up about 1/3 cord of red oak and still messed with you fuggers on gas/oil breaks.

I'll have to break out my 20" to get after that main stem. That mofo is 38" at the base.

It's hung up too. Lots of tension on it.

[Linked Image]chase bank around

Is that the poor tree that got shot?

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Everyone is making light they had the wrong person arrested my wife being a marine she is trained to kill ... and me just being a hillbilly ... even the guys in jail said they had the wrong person arrested

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Was there any leaked raw sewarage running onto neighbors property?

FJB & FJT
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Homunculi
as i have posted in other forums and was banned ,,,,

i was arrested for firing my shotgun in my own yard as i have done for years ...
i spent 2 days in jail and have lost a boat load of money ...

as i have lived here for years ,,, a new young couple moved in 8 months ago .. things seemed okay for a while .. but parking in the shared drive was proving to be a problem
as they park in the right of way on the driveway all the time ... ...
anyway i was arrested ... charged with 2 counts of menacing ...
the officers tried to get me for as felony for firing to close to a state highway ...
anyway this in short ...

i was found guilty ... " scaring a little girl"
the sentence is as follows :
no deadly weapons
no drinking
no illegal drugs
anger management classes
CRC classes
random drug screens

the judge also ordered i cannot park my truck in my own driveway.... because it scares he little girl

the judge and the prosecutor did not want to hear my side .... they heard the little bimbo ... and said if it went to trial i was going to jail

i am guilty of no crime ... violated no law .... did as i have done for years .... yet ... i am guilty of "scaring a little girl"

i got 2 years probation ... drug screens ... lost time at work because ... thy do not work when it is good for me ..

i cannot par k in my own driveway !!!! ... because my truck scares her little girl !!!!!

It sounds like you took a guilty plea. That was your choice and probably a bad choice in my opinion. Unless you are leaving out some threats or ill intent, I don't see how the State could have proved a case against you. You probably simply violated a local ordinance against discharging a firearm if you live in a populated area.

I agree on the suggestion that you move. Now that you have been convicted and are on probation, the police are going to believe your neighbors over you any time an issue arises.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The judge and prosecutor Would not listen to my lawyer on anything .. told my lawyer I was going to do 6 months in jail if it went to trial ...so I was guilty before the case was heard as the neighbor was calling and harassing the prosecutor almost daily ...
the other neighbors said they had the wrong person arrested ... as I am married to a marine ...

I need to know if this can be appealed as they have made me forfeit one of my gun to be diestroyed

It doesn't matter what the judge thinks. You have a right to a jury trial. The State has to convince every member of the jury of your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt before you can be sentenced. There should also be sentencing guidelines that would set out the appropriate sentencing range in the event you were convicted.

If you already have a record, just move away and get on with your life. Your chance at winning an appeal are miniscule since you took a plea deal.

Last edited by Theeck; 03/19/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not going to call anyone names, but to my mind, the incidents described seem extremely unlikely to have happened.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Was forced to plead no contest

You cannot be FORCED to plead.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
OK, you pled guilty. You got scared of a jail sentence and pled guilty. Your lawyer knowing the full story may have known you were guilty. You can't shoot toward your close neighbors where missing a tree puts hot lead across occupied private property. Especially target practicing. There's something missing in this story. I have my own private shooting ranges on two different pieces of property. One has a natural backstop, the other has several hundred yards of dirt piled up. I had a neighbor shooting across my property and I took him to civil court about .30-06 bullets whizzing by us as we tried to work or hunt. The sheriff came out to pick him up and had to kill him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Everyone is making light they had the wrong person arrested my wife being a marine she is trained to kill ... and me just being a hillbilly ... even the guys in jail said they had the wrong person arrested

I still don't get it. Are you saying you suffer from spousal abuse?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
OK, you pled guilty. You got scared of a jail sentence and pled guilty. Your lawyer knowing the full story may have known you were guilty. You can't shoot toward your close neighbors where missing a tree puts hot lead across occupied private property. Especially target practicing. There's something missing in this story. I have my own private shooting ranges on two different pieces of property. One has a natural backstop, the other has several hundred yards of dirt piled up. I had a neighbor shooting across my property and I took him to civil court about .30-06 bullets whizzing by us as we tried to work or hunt. The sheriff came out to pick him up and had to kill him.

Good outcome, right there. Neighbor was a total problem if the sheriff needed to put him down for good. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I call bullshit on this entire story. You're either a semi-talented troll, or an idiot.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I still don't get it. Are you saying you suffer from spousal abuse?

Could be he married one of them Bradley Manning types

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Still nothing missing from this story...

Provide a case number so we can look it up

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

No one gets sympathy here. The regulars are a bunch of old and older men who hate pretty much everyone and everything they don't know, except for bitching and moaning.

You're story is fraught with more holes and unknowns than is typical, so of course it is considered to be a scam. Not that there is anything any of us could do about it by now anyway, even if it was straight up and true through and through. But it's not.

And that's the most time I'll spend trying to give you some understanding of what you are up against. Best wishes.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Is she a reservist?
Or active duty on recruiting duty?
Full time Reservist on title 10 or 32 status???

She must get a pretty good BAQ if active duty recruiting or reservist title 10 or 32 in Ohio
How much is that now for her pay grade?
How much is her pro pay if so?

Is she gonna kiss the ring and become a career recruiter and stay their?
Or are you guys going back to a base in conus?
Does she get a station of choice after recruiter duty if that is what she is?

What is her regular job back in the corps or reserves?
What rank is she now?
Will you be able to transfer your probation to another state if you have to follow her?
How long has she been in?
How much is BAS now?
Does she get vehicle sales tax exemption in ohio if active duty?
What do you do for work?
Do you have any pets?

Last edited by renegade50; 03/19/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The guys in jail alway say the wrong guy was arrested...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Renegade: Are you a lawyer, prosecutor, or investigator? You certainly know how to "cut to the chase". By the time he gets through with that interrogatory we will have a pretty good understanding of the situation. But I'm betting he disappears. If he does answer send him another one about the particulars of his crime. We can't counsel him if we don't have the facts.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
random drug screens

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 19rabbit52, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 3,121 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,312
Posts18,526,268
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.