Print Thread
Hop To
Page 213 of 2,280 1 2 211 212 213 214 215 2279 2280
Whip #13670771 03/19/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Praying medic puts together a very realistic scenario regarding what to expect in the coming weeks. Nunes interview last night signals Trump is going after social media conservative censorship, starting w/Jack Dorsey at twatter. It's about fug.gin time!

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1107802803492118528

GB1

Whip #13670776 03/19/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #13670808 03/19/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
Praying medic puts together a very realistic scenario regarding what to expect in the coming weeks. Nunes interview last night signals Trump is going after social media conservative censorship, starting w/Jack Dorsey at twatter. It's about fug.gin time!

Is what Twitter and FaceBook doing "illegal"?

If not, then they are free to run their business as they see fit and this is nothing more than consumer complaints.

If Yes, it is illegal, then why does it take citizens to sue them for illegal activity, seeking monetary compensation? If it is "illegal" why isn't Barr and the DOJ indicting them or at least investigating them for these violations of law?

We know the answer why they are not.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/19/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've switched to OAN as my new news station and like what I see. F*ck Fox!

Thought I'd put this here because I've basically been operating this entire time under the premise that if POTUS says something, you can count on it happening...maybe not necessarily on your timeline, but it will happen.

[Linked Image]

And then there's this reminder from Q:

[Linked Image]

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

If not, then they are free to run their business as they see fit and this is nothing more than consumer complaints.

If Yes, it is illegal, then why does it take citizens to sue them for illegal activity, seeking monetary compensation? If it is "illegal" why isn't Barr and the DOJ indicting them or at least investigating them for these violations of law?

Sorry to have to inform you Steve, but violating one's 1st Amendment Rights is illegal no matter what you may want to call your business. So yes, what they are doing is "illegal"!

IC B2

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Expand your thinking you whiny little kh.unt. Did you even listen to Nunes? Who is behind this blatant interference in the 2016 election? Is that against the law? Is it any different than a news organization being complicit in collusion to unseat an elected president? Did you hear him say this is part of the Russia investigation? And that this is only the first of many? Did that penetrate your incredibly thick skull? Your lack of comprehension is only exceeded by your pessimism.

Last edited by Whip; 03/19/19.
Whip #13670892 03/19/19
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Anon put this together last night. Qmap.pub is now considered by most to be the best platform for Q, and 21, 2, & 4 reference these players on that site. Interesting theory.
[Linked Image]

K22 #13670910 03/19/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Sorry to have to inform you Steve, but violating one's 1st Amendment Rights is illegal no matter what you may want to call your business. So yes, what they are doing is "illegal"!

Not true.

The First Amendment, as with all Amendments, pertains to the Government and it's agents. It does not have anything to do with how private citizens or private businesses treat each other.

Take a "No Guns" sign at your local business for example. Nothing illegal about that sign and no constitutional violation attached.

Take forums like this for example, violate the rules of conduct and post something the owner doesn't like and you can be kicked off the forum in a heart beat.

No first amendment rights when on my property, in my home, in my business on on my internet sight.

Have you ever read the First Amendment? here let me help you with you brain fart.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Before you go full retard and say something stupid like "what about a No Blacks sign", that is a violation of their constitutional rights. You would be wrong again.

That would be a violation of Civil Right Laws, laws passed by Congress, not Constitutional Rights Violations.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13670934 03/19/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Expand your thinking you whiny little kh.unt. Did you even listen to Nunes? Who is behind this blatant interference in the 2016 election? Is that against the law? Is it any different than a news organization being complicit in collusion to unseat an elected president? Did you hear him say this is part of the Russia investigation? And that this is only the first of many? Did that penetrate your incredibly thick skull? Your lack of comprehension is only exceeded by your pessimism.

Listen up you f*cken dumb ass.

If what Twitter is doing is a violation of Law, where is Barr and where is the those that investigate, prosecute and uphold the law?

They are nowhere in sight. Ask yourself why"
If what they are doing is a crime, why the Civil action and not criminal?

Because the DOJ (Barr) will not entertain any criminal action against the Deep State. He is and always has been deep State,.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Not true.

The First Amendment, as with all Amendments, pertains to the Government and it's agents. It does not have anything to do with how private citizens or private businesses treat each other.

Take a "No Guns" sign at your local business for example. Nothing illegal about that sign and no constitutional violation attached.

Take forums like this for example, violate the rules of conduct and post something the owner doesn't like and you can be kicked off the forum in a heart beat.

No first amendment rights when on my property, in my home, in my business on on my internet sight.

Have you ever read the First Amendment? here let me help you with you brain fart.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Before you go full retard and say something stupid like "what about a No Blacks sign", that is a violation of their constitutional rights. You would be wrong again.

That would be a violation of Civil Right Laws, laws passed by Congress, not Constitutional Rights Violations.

Oh really? Are you a state citizen, ie a citizen of the many states, or a Federal Citizen?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Listen up you f*cken dumb ass.

If what Twitter is doing is a violation of Law, where is Barr and where is the those that investigate, prosecute and uphold the law?

They are nowhere in sight. Ask yourself why"
If what they are doing is a crime, why the Civil action and not criminal?

Because the DOJ (Barr) will not entertain any criminal action against the Deep State. He is and always has been deep State,.

You're the dumbass and on ignore now.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13671311 03/19/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Holy Crap.....!!!! He's everywhere..........

I've owned this Titleist driver for over a year and I just noticed this today on the 8th Tee. I wonder if the writing has always been on the club shaft or is this some kind of a sign?

[Linked Image]

Please advise.............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Give ‘em heck Steve. You’re bright enough to see through the fluff. Love it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Give ‘em heck Steve. You’re bright enough to see through the fluff. Love it.

I get a kick out of the Q-babies. when they get questioned they resort to name calling.

When there is return fire, they cry and hide behind the ignore feature.

Whip #13671845 03/19/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Im there too Whip. Grahm Ledger has the best news an opinion show anywhere,,, fox can kiss my ass,,especially now that they hired Paul Ryan for a director,, and Brazile,,and Juan Williams,, piss on fox,, hope Judge J, moves her show to OAN,, maybe get Hannity and tucker to

Last edited by hosfly; 03/19/19.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13672182 03/19/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pentagon finds billions for the wall after deep state traitor Atty Gen Barr agrees with Trumps declaration of a national emergency.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That is freaking hilarious. Maybe there is some secret decoder capability in the head and the shaft has been precisely cut to pull in specific Q frequencies? Probably be a collector item after all this goes down...I'd retire it if I were you.

Gotta keep some levity in the convo after all. I laughed my ass off when I saw the picture.

Whip #13672294 03/19/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OAN now.

Whip #13672660 03/20/19
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Spring is here.

Get away from your computers and go outside.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13672880 03/20/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That is freaking hilarious. Maybe there is some secret decoder capability in the head and the shaft has been precisely cut to pull in specific Q frequencies? Probably be a collector item after all this goes down...I'd retire it if I were you.

Gotta keep some levity in the convo after all. I laughed my ass off when I saw the picture.

I think I'll keep using it......knowing that Q-Power is behind every swing................ laugh Now that I'm aware, I might start hitting 400 yard drives........... K22 keeps saying awareness is important and I found this all on my own............ laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 213 of 2,280 1 2 211 212 213 214 215 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,799
Posts18,516,200
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.