Page 214 of 2,280 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by Whip
That is freaking hilarious. Maybe there is some secret decoder capability in the head and the shaft has been precisely cut to pull in specific Q frequencies? Probably be a collector item after all this goes down...I'd retire it if I were you.

Gotta keep some levity in the convo after all. I laughed my ass off when I saw the picture.

I think I'll keep using it......knowing that Q-Power is behind every swing................ laugh Now that I'm aware, I might start hitting 400 yard drives........... K22 keeps saying awareness is important and I found this all on my own............ laugh

...or start slicing it into the boonies.
Misdirection ya know.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
That is freaking hilarious. Maybe there is some secret decoder capability in the head and the shaft has been precisely cut to pull in specific Q frequencies? Probably be a collector item after all this goes down...I'd retire it if I were you.

Gotta keep some levity in the convo after all. I laughed my ass off when I saw the picture.

I think I'll keep using it......knowing that Q-Power is behind every swing................ laugh Now that I'm aware, I might start hitting 400 yard drives........... K22 keeps saying awareness is important and I found this all on my own............ laugh

Misdirection ya know.

That's more likely what will happen........ Don't tell jag that I agreed with you. He'll be pissed and will tell me to do unnatural thing to myself. crazy laugh Like jorge said, intervention might be his only hope.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13672926 03/20/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Misdirection ya know.

That's more likely what will happen........ Don't tell jag that I agreed with you. He'll be pissed and will tell me to do unnatural thing to myself. crazy laugh Like jorge said, intervention might be his only hope.

Shhh, it will be our little secret, can't upset the Q-Babies now can we.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13673136 03/20/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is Q and his team responsible for the NZ attack?

Lets see.
Q says he knows all.
Q says that the deep state can't hide.
Q says that they have Everything.
Q says that he intentionally drops posts that will cause the Deep to expend ammunition (egging them on). He defines ammunition as ways to block the patriots and ways to change the narrative. Cyber attacks, mass shootings, etc.
Q said that the patriots (that know all) squashed a missile attack launched from NK, squashed a bio attack in CA, squashed Pelosi's assassination attempt of the President and the VP and squashed numerous other Deep State attacks. Made possible because "they know everything"
Q told us that the Deep State was planning another attack, an attack that was going to cause outrage, change the news of the day, and expend Deep State ammunition.

In other words, as Q knows everything, he knew this NZ massacre was about to take place. He knew when, where ans why.

Yet he allowed it to take place. He allowed dozens of innocents to be slaughtered in order to further "his" plan or political agenda. As Hillary calls a bunch of dead people, "Just Bumps in the Road".

Most of the Q-bers here often times quote scripture and are very religious, how religious do you feel when your mentor Q just allowed dozens of innocents to die in the name of "the Plan"?

Last edited by steve4102; 03/20/19.

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

You've come a long way. Be proud.

K22 #13673152 03/20/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Pssst, it was sarcasm, you piss ant.

K22 #13673184 03/20/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

laugh laugh laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

He'll probably have to Google sarcasm............. Or ask Q for guidance............ laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13673201 03/20/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep dreaming.

IC B3

Gibby #13673293 03/20/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gibby
Spring is here.

Get away from your computers and go outside.

Im still worn out from coyote hunting Sat and Sunday. A hundred miles on rough ranch roads isnt as easy to handle as it used to be.
Im on the Fire to recuperate.

l]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Lets see.
Q says he knows all.
Q says that he intentionally drops posts that will cause the Deep to expend ammunition (egging them on). He defines ammunition as ways to block the patriots and ways to change the narrative. Cyber attacks, mass shootings, etc.
Q said that the patriots (that know all) squashed a missile attack launched from NK, squashed a bio attack in CA, squashed Pelosi's assassination attempt of the President and the VP and squashed numerous other Deep State attacks. Made possible because "they know everything"
Q told us that the Deep State was planning another attack, an attack that was going to cause outrage, change the news of the day, and expend Deep State ammunition.

In other words, as Q knows everything, he knew this NZ massacre was about to take place. He knew when, where ans why.

Yet he allowed it to take place. He allowed dozens of innocents to be slaughtered in order to further "his" plan or political agenda. As Hillary calls a bunch of dead people, "Just Bumps in the Road".

Most of the Q-bers here often times quote scripture and are very religious, how religious do you feel when your mentor Q just allowed dozens of innocents to die in the name of "the Plan"?

Who was the real target........................you pissant ..........to use your phrase. smirk

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

And so was mine.......................oh, you missed it, imagine that. smirk

Whip #13673318 03/20/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #13673324 03/20/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I love and support Trump and hes going to drain the swamp and hes great exceptof course for being a dumbass for not doing things my way and surrounding himself with impotent players who are deep state nwo plants from obama and bush and who are going to take him andthe USA down. Yea, go Trump..Youre my hero. crazy whistle, (since there is no sarcasm icon...)

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13673488 03/20/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Lets see.
Q says he knows all.

Who was the real target........................you pissant ..........to use your phrase. smirk

The target?

Really, Q allowing dozens to be slaughtered is wrong regardless of the target

Unless you and Q consider human life. Bumps in the road, you sick bastard

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Lets see.
Q says he knows all.

The target?

Really, Q allowing dozens to be slaughtered is wrong regardless of the target

Unless you and Q consider human life. Bumps in the road, you sick bastard

You were on vacation? Were you there for the Muslim side or the Christian side?

Whip #13673843 03/20/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens down under!

Whip #13673941 03/20/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deep state did this, not Q.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/20/19.
Whip #13673944 03/20/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 214 of 2,280 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1minute, 222ND, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,794
Posts18,516,128
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.