Campfire Tracker
I

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Irving_D

Great commentary. Hilarious. "I was 100% with him for the first 37 hits." LOL. Exactly.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That was great! 😂😂😂😂

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I love Bill Burr

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery - Thomas Jefferson
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Stick boy should be promoted to manager.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I find it hard to sympathize with the lovely ladies who got conked on the head.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Looks to me like they got exactly what they ordered.

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didnt see any ladys.......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
That was a fake-$50’s wortha whoop ass.

Hilarious narration.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
Looks to me like they got exactly what they ordered.

You bet they did, earned every bit of it too.

Burr is funny as hell.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Epic ass beating, they are lucky they are not dead...he was apparently capable...

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
those women didn't order a big mac, they ordered an ass whuppin

and he served it

his name is Rayon McIntosh, I read up on him. 10 years in prison for manslaughter, got out trying to do the right thing working at McDonalds.

He was arrested for felony assault but the grand jury declined to indict him citing "those bitches deserved it"

The only time you are justified in slapping a McDonalds employee is when they tell you the ice cream machine is broke

---------------------------

Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, the two women who jumped over the counter, on burglary charges. The 24-year-old women were initially charged with misdemeanor trespass in the West 3rd Street McDonald's altercation which took place on October 13. But those charges were increased to burglary, which meant that they allegedly entered the fast food restaurant with intent to commit a crime. Darbeau suffered a fractured skull and a broken right arm in the incident, while Edwards received a gash on her face.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/26/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That was a piece of steel pipe, lead is too soft to hit anyone with. He did open a big can of whip ass on those two dummies. They probably sued McDonalds and got a bunch of money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
more to it....

The two angry lesbian McDonalds customers who suffered a skull-crushing, caught-on-video beat down at the end of a metal grill scraper pleaded guilty in Manhattan Supreme Court this morning to starting the fast food fracas.

Denise Darbeau, 24, and Rachel Edwards, 24 — who will serve no jail time under today’s plea — had been sweethearts when they walked into a West Village McDonald’s one pre-dawn morning in October, 2011.

Then they crossed paths with parolee burger jockey Rayon McIntosh.

Witness accounts vary, but the muscle-bound McIntosh told grand jurors last year that Darbeau became incensed when a manager scrutinized her perfectly good fifty-dollar bill.

All McIntosh was trying to do at the time was hand Darbeau her extra crispy chicken sandwich. But Darbeau turned on him, mocking his Caribbean accent, shouting, “You should be deported!” and “banana boat!” McIntosh’s lawyer has said.

Darbeau is captured on cell-phone video first slapping McIntosh, then vaulting the counter. Witnesses have claimed Edwards then shouted, “If my husband gets into a fight, I got her back,” as she ran behind the counter herself.

“Stop! Stop!” customers are next heard screaming as McIntosh repeatedly raises and lowers his grill scraper.

Darbeau, hit twice, suffered a depressed skull fracture and fractured arm. Edwards, struck three times, suffered serious bruising.

“Why don’t you love me the way I love you?” Edwards would cry as they were taken to the hospital, according to their police statements.

“Shut the f— up, bitch!” Darbeau’s statements have her responding.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

of course......

A woman who admitted she started the violent fight in a Greenwich Village McDonald's that sent her to the hospital is suing the burger-flipper who gave her a fractured skull.

Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Rayon McIntosh, 32, used "unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force" in the October 2011 incident at 136 W. Third St.

Darbeau also is suing the owner of the franchise, charging there was inadequate security and the store never should have hired someone with "brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities."

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The grand jury declined to charge Rayon McIntosh for assault. Good deal!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Darbeau claimed to have suffered head trauma, including a skull fracture, an intracerebral hemorrhage, dam- age to brain tissue, a puncture to the right shoulder, and neurologi- cal de cits including memory loss and headaches. Darbeau under- went surgery to repair her skull including a craniotomy to repair the hemorrhage, an evacuation of hematoma and the removal
of bone fragments. She also underwent a duraplasty and a local special duroplasty graft application (skin graft). Darbeau claimed two months of lost time at work. She also claimed permanent neu- rological injuries including confusion, vision problems, amnesia, and headaches. Plaintiff’s expert neurologist testi ed that Darbeau had sustained permanent brain damage.

Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award the plaintiff $7 million in compensatory damages, and $21 Million in punitive damages. The defendant did not appear for damages arguments. The jury ruled unanimously in favor of the plaintiff, and awarded her $13 million in compensatory damages, and $25 million in punitive damages.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hahhahahhha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm lovin' it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA

of course......

A woman who admitted she started the violent fight in a Greenwich Village McDonald's that sent her to the hospital is suing the burger-flipper who gave her a fractured skull.

Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Rayon McIntosh, 32, used "unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force" in the October 2011 incident at 136 W. Third St.

Darbeau also is suing the owner of the franchise, charging there was inadequate security and the store never should have hired someone with "brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities."

I'm thinking he's exactly the guy they need. Hope those bitches lose in court and are out big money as well.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,846 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,506
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.