Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
SHHH,,, youll only activate steve,, ,

Here I is!

Notice the article is dated April 2018, one year ago.

Also notice that the article was written 6 months prior to Sessions being fired.

The article talks about what Sessions "might" be doing behind the scenes, but it doesn't mention what Sessions has done in regard to Hillary.

If we go waaaay back to Sessions' confirmation hearing we find that he testified under oath in front of the Senate, stating that he would recuse himself from any investigation involving Clinton or her Foundation. That means he cannot and has not done anything where Hillary or her foundation is concerned.

As for Huber and U1, we know that the Informant/Whistle blower that has all the evidence needed to bring down the house here has yet to be contacted by Huber or anyone in the Justice Department. His attorney Victoria Toensing has been on Hannity and other, informing the public that her client has had is Gag Order lifted and is ready willing and able to tesify and hand over his documents, yet nobody from DOJ or the FBI is interested. That includes Huber. So Huber is a FF and a non-factor.

OH and the Informant/Whistle Blower is dying of cancer, so it's only a matter of time for him to "go away" without being Arkanside.

Ha, ha, ha...........LOL

GB1

K22 #13717873 04/06/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Here I is!

Also notice that the article was written 6 months prior to Sessions being fired.

The article talks about what Sessions "might" be doing behind the scenes, but it doesn't mention what Sessions has done in regard to Hillary.

If we go waaaay back to Sessions' confirmation hearing we find that he testified under oath in front of the Senate, stating that he would recuse himself from any investigation involving Clinton or her Foundation. That means he cannot and has not done anything where Hillary or her foundation is concerned.

As for Huber and U1, we know that the Informant/Whistle blower that has all the evidence needed to bring down the house here has yet to be contacted by Huber or anyone in the Justice Department. His attorney Victoria Toensing has been on Hannity and other, informing the public that her client has had is Gag Order lifted and is ready willing and able to tesify and hand over his documents, yet nobody from DOJ or the FBI is interested. That includes Huber. So Huber is a FF and a non-factor.

OH and the Informant/Whistle Blower is dying of cancer, so it's only a matter of time for him to "go away" without being Arkanside.

Ha, ha, ha...........LOL

Besides thinking my post humorous, is there anything I posted that was inaccurate or false?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13720329 04/06/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another weekend...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Another weekend...

...and nothing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13720803 04/07/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Here I is!

Ha, ha, ha...........LOL

Here you might find this damn funny as well.

John Huber leaves Congress in dark on FBI probe: 'It's like Where's Waldo?'

Some selected points from the article.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions thought he had already answered calls for a special counsel to look into the FBI’s handling of sensitive political investigations when he named a Utah prosecutor to conduct an inquiry and report back.

Nearly 18 months later, there has been nary a public peep from U.S. Attorney John Huber, the man Mr. Sessions assigned to get to the bottom of things.

Likely witnesses say Mr. Huber has never contacted them, and members of Congress say they are still in the dark despite regular pleas to see progress.

“It concerns me that we haven’t heard a darn thing,” Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, told The Washington Times last week. “It’s like ‘Where’s Waldo?’ ‘Where’s Huber?’”

Mr. Sessions was ousted last year. William P. Barr is now ensconced as head of the Justice Department, yet it’s unclear what that means for Mr. Huber and his secret work.

Legal analysts said he should have produced some evidence of progress after more than a year.

“There should be some proof of life,” said Andrew Leipold, a law professor at the University of Illinois who served as a consultant on special counsel Kenneth W. Starr’s Whitewater investigation.

“We should see people going in and out of his building, people interviewed leaking to the press, or a target calling a press conference,” he said. “The fact that none of that has happened is puzzling.”

Carter Page, the former Trump adviser who was a subject of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act snooping warrant, said he hasn’t heard from Mr. Huber.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department prosecutor and now a private lawyer, represents a whistleblower against the Clinton Foundation. The witness, Doug Campbell, is an FBI informant who says he has evidence that Mrs. Clinton helped a Russian company obtain U.S. uranium rights in exchange for large donations to the foundation, known as the Uranium One scandal.

Although the Uranium One allegations are within Mr. Huber’s purview, Ms. Toensing has heard nothing from him. She has not reached out to Mr. Huber but said he should have contacted her within the first two months of his investigation.

“It is head fake, a farce,” she said of the Huber investigation.
“It was an attempt by Sessions to get Republicans off his back. I’m embarrassed for them because they fell for it, and I hope something happens now.”

“The Mueller probe is what a real investigation looks like,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch. “There were grand juries, indictments, subpoenas and fights in court. I don’t know why people are putting their hopes in a secret investigation.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/1/john-huber-fbi-probe-shrouded-secrecy-18-months-la/

IC B2

Whip #13720884 04/07/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Everybody was wringing their hands about the Mueller probe gonna wreck the admin too,, Mueller this an Mueller that ,, its what a real investigation looks like,,, Im gonna go out on a limb an just guess we havnt seen the last of of the effects of Sessions, We may here about it ,but Id guess there are some undercurrents still swirling that may bubble to the top,, Just a hunch

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13720896 04/07/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Like an average of about 5200 indictments are still being sealed per month.

Im sure some in con- gress are getting pretty antsy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Everybody was wringing their hands about the Mueller probe gonna wreck the admin too,, Mueller this an Mueller that ,, its what a real investigation looks like,,, Im gonna go out on a limb an just guess we havnt seen the last of of the effects of Sessions, We may here about it ,but Id guess there are some undercurrents still swirling that may bubble to the top,, Just a hunch

What are your thoughts on why Huber has not contacted Victoria Toensing?

If he is involved in a secret U-1 investigation, why is the star witness left out?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
steve I cant say,, he may be tainted, could be a dare could be fake, he may not be involved, he may not be credible, they may already know what he knows, the lawyer could be full of crap,, I dont know,, Im not part of the invest. crew,, with all the investigations that are supposed to be active by both parties could be huber is done and cant release it or it would interfere with other ongoing invest. I dont kno,,, Ill have to have patience,,and that for me is very hard,, but I do see enough in my watching the news and research to not be troubled by one witness yet,,

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Here I is!

Ha, ha, ha...........LOL

Here you might find this damn funny as well.

John Huber leaves Congress in dark on FBI probe: 'It's like Where's Waldo?'

Some selected points from the article.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions thought he had already answered calls for a special counsel to look into the FBI’s handling of sensitive political investigations when he named a Utah prosecutor to conduct an inquiry and report back.

Nearly 18 months later, there has been nary a public peep from U.S. Attorney John Huber, the man Mr. Sessions assigned to get to the bottom of things.

Likely witnesses say Mr. Huber has never contacted them, and members of Congress say they are still in the dark despite regular pleas to see progress.

“It concerns me that we haven’t heard a darn thing,” Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, told The Washington Times last week. “It’s like ‘Where’s Waldo?’ ‘Where’s Huber?’”

Mr. Sessions was ousted last year. William P. Barr is now ensconced as head of the Justice Department, yet it’s unclear what that means for Mr. Huber and his secret work.

Legal analysts said he should have produced some evidence of progress after more than a year.

“There should be some proof of life,” said Andrew Leipold, a law professor at the University of Illinois who served as a consultant on special counsel Kenneth W. Starr’s Whitewater investigation.

“We should see people going in and out of his building, people interviewed leaking to the press, or a target calling a press conference,” he said. “The fact that none of that has happened is puzzling.”

Carter Page, the former Trump adviser who was a subject of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act snooping warrant, said he hasn’t heard from Mr. Huber.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department prosecutor and now a private lawyer, represents a whistleblower against the Clinton Foundation. The witness, Doug Campbell, is an FBI informant who says he has evidence that Mrs. Clinton helped a Russian company obtain U.S. uranium rights in exchange for large donations to the foundation, known as the Uranium One scandal.

Although the Uranium One allegations are within Mr. Huber’s purview, Ms. Toensing has heard nothing from him. She has not reached out to Mr. Huber but said he should have contacted her within the first two months of his investigation.

“It is head fake, a farce,” she said of the Huber investigation.
“It was an attempt by Sessions to get Republicans off his back. I’m embarrassed for them because they fell for it, and I hope something happens now.”

“The Mueller probe is what a real investigation looks like,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch. “There were grand juries, indictments, subpoenas and fights in court. I don’t know why people are putting their hopes in a secret investigation.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/1/john-huber-fbi-probe-shrouded-secrecy-18-months-la/

Ha, ha, ha, ha!! LOL

No leaks. Damn that's disappointing ain't it Stevie. Your swamp people always leaked, but now, no leaks and to swamp people that means no investigation is going on and nobody is doing anything just like in the past. The past that we loved so well. Clinton, Obama, Bush's. Oh for those good ol' days.

Ha, ha ha ha ha.

IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
steve I cant say,, he may be tainted, could be a dare could be fake, he may not be involved, he may not be credible, they may already know what he knows, the lawyer could be full of crap,, I dont know,, Im not part of the invest. crew,, with all the investigations that are supposed to be active by both parties could be huber is done and cant release it or it would interfere with other ongoing invest. I dont kno,,, Ill have to have patience,,and that for me is very hard,, but I do see enough in my watching the news and research to not be troubled by one witness yet,,

I wonder how credible this alleged Clinton Whistle Blower actually is? Hhmmm.

Whip #13722179 04/07/19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's a post for my buddy Jag.

This is one of my favorite guy's as far as putting the timeline together. I don't pay attention to Q and follow people that don't.

For the last few months he's figured out Q exists and been looking at it, this is what he's come up with.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip #13722201 04/07/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

I wonder how credible this alleged Clinton Whistle Blower actually is? Hhmmm.

Well we will never know now will we.

What we do know is that the Deep State, the Clintons. the FBI and the DOJ were so terrified of this "Alleged" whistle blower that they forced him to sign a Gag Order blocking him from testifying, or else.

We know that the DOJ and the FBI threatened him with several years in prison if he violated the Gag Order.

We know that Victoria Toensing had to go to Federal Judge to lift the Gag Order, even at that, the scope of who and what he could testify to was very narrow.

Yeah, he's just a nobody looking for his 15 minutes of fame, before he dies of cancer.

Whip #13722318 04/07/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
if he was credible,and he may or not be,, POTUS could pardon his sentance for credible testimony,, I figure its a perjury trap or somthing,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
if he was credible,and he may or not be,, POTUS could pardon his sentance for credible testimony,, I figure its a perjury trap or somthing,

What sentence?

His gag order was lifted, he is ready to testify without repercussions by our DOJ.

He has not been charged with a crime let alone sentenced.

The DOJ and Huber are doing nothing with this witness hoping that he will die of cancer soon.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Here's a post for my buddy Jag.

This is one of my favorite guy's as far as putting the timeline together. I don't pay attention to Q and follow people that don't.

For the last few months he's figured out Q exists and been looking at it, this is what he's come up with.

Thanks, Dry Powder. I hope you are doing well.
Ufortunately, my Samsung wont play it off the Fire.
Could you pm me the producer. I pulled up You Tubed and posted as much of the title as i could get but utube pulls up all kind of unrelated crap with no similarity in titles.

You tube is doing all they can get away with to screw truth seekers.

Thanks.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13722745 04/07/19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The mice are singing and the pennies are on the tracks.

Whip #13722831 04/07/19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sent you a P.M.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip #13722872 04/07/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The geese are flying and the train is stopped.

Whip #13723000 04/08/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Zero and Hillary go to jail.

How Trump trapped the fbi and Hillary[video:youtube]https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...ngus-is-an-emerging-threat/#3dcc29babe67[/video]

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 221 of 2,280 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 67 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,889
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.