Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 340boy
What the hell is wrong with these people? Liberalism really is a disease.

I'm actually starting to think conservatives are to blame for all this liberal mess. We KNOW liberalism is a mental illness and it turns them into mindless zombies. Okay, FINE. BUT, We also KNOW how to deal with zombies, don't we? Well, DON'T we?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Some of you fuggers better understand this schidt isn't endemic to particular states now.

Especially you Texas Jackrabbits that almost lost a Senate seat and Your "Repuke" House Speaker running to the left.

Get your collective heads out of your asses this isnt a State vs State issue anymore you dumb fuqks.

The pollution of small States by your State is a reality, you dumb fuq.

Hey Really JackAss? Your telling me smaller states with Larger Urban cities don't breed their own Liberal Fuqks?

Not to mention all the Whitey Country Religious Liberal numbnuts running NGOs like the friggin Lutherans in Minnesota that are bringing in Sand [bleep] by the boat load for the last several decades and turning that state into Minnesotastan

Get a clue and take you head out of your ASS.

Spoken like a true-Blue prune-picker. If it weren't for sour you would be completely tasteless.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you fuggers better understand this schidt isn't endemic to particular states now.

Especially you Texas Jackrabbits that almost lost a Senate seat and Your "Repuke" House Speaker running to the left.

Get your collective heads out of your asses this isnt a State vs State issue anymore you dumb fuqks.

You are joking. The liberal politics of California has covered the west coast. It’s creeping eastward.
Texans have been warning about this KRAP for years. We are being covered up by illegals your elected officials support.
And your telling us to wake up.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Get your collective heads out of your asses this isnt a State vs State issue anymore you dumb

You are joking. The liberal politics of California has covered the west coast. It’s creeping eastward.
Texans have been warning about this KRAP for years. We are being covered up by illegals your elected officials support.

Thats exactly what Im telling you.

Blaming others will just get you more of the same and is the easy cowards way out.

Kommiefornia as bad as it is didnt cause other states issues.

As a matter of fact Ill wager that this state has sent more gun owning conservatives to other states than liberal fuqks.

Deal with your own homebred problem and the lack of Conservative Family Propagation.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The pollution of small States by your State is a reality, you dumb fuq.

Hey Really JackAss? Your telling me smaller states with Larger Urban cities don't breed their own Liberal Fuqks?
Not to mention all the Whitey Country Religious Liberal numbnuts running NGOs like the friggin Lutherans in Minnesota that are bringing in Sand [bleep] by the boat load for the last several decades and turning that state into Minnesotastan
Get a clue and take you head out of your ASS.

Spoken like a true-Blue prune-picker. If it weren't for sour you would be completely tasteless.

Yes you lost the argument. But I still love you.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Some of you guys crack me up, you think all new Yorkers are fugged up. When our governor cumhole only takes 14 of the 63 county’s and still wins, well that’s messed up . Us normal folks just don’t have the numbers compared to NY city, Albany , Buffalo, Rochester , Syracuse and Ithaca. And we’re loosing more and more because those that can go are leaving.

Last edited by colvin; 04/12/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by colvin
Some of you guys crack me up, you think all new Yorkers are fugged up. When our governor cumhole only takes 14 of the 63 county’s and still wins, well that’s messed up . Us normal folks just don’t have the numbers compared to NY city, Albany , Buffslo , Rochester and Ithaca. And we’re loosing more and more because those that can go are leaving.

Can't blame you.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Get your collective heads out of your asses this isnt a State vs State issue anymore you dumb

Thats exactly what Im telling you.

Blaming others will just get you more of the same and is the easy cowards way out.

Kommiefornia as bad as it is didnt cause other states issues.

As a matter of fact Ill wager that this state has sent more gun owning conservatives to other states than liberal fuqks.

Deal with your own homebred problem and the lack of Conservative Family Propagation.

Cal is just as bad, look at Washington Oregon and now Montana and Wyoming for proof...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
When I was in high school here in westchester county ny in 1980,my Grandfather had had enough with new Yorks liberal elite.he became politically active and, at one time was the vice president. Of the west. Consv. party.when Ronald Reagan was running for office,he and my Grandmother went to a $1000.00 a plate dinner for him.that was ALOT of money for them,alot.
He told me," I m doing this for you." Unfortunately,he saw how politics really works,the lies and backstabbing.he quit in disgust with an ulcer.but,he put his money where his mouth was and tried to do something,anything in his power,to stop,it.that's what we need to do,something to stop it,but how?how do you change a rigged system?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by superlight17b
When I was in high school here in westchester county ny in 1980,my Grandfather had had enough with new Yorks liberal elite.he became politically active and, at one time was the vice president. Of the west. Consv. party.when Ronald Reagan was running for office,he and my Grandmother went to a $1000.00 a plate dinner for him.that was ALOT of money for them,alot.
He told me," I m doing this for you." Unfortunately,he saw how politics really works,the lies and backstabbing.he quit in disgust with an ulcer.but,he put his money where his mouth was and tried to do something,anything in his power,to stop,it.that's what we need to do,something to stop it,but how?how do you change a rigged system?

You hang the sunuvabitches that are cheating. Anything less won't work. PERIOD. END OF F'N SENTENCE. DISCUSSION OVER.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by superlight17b

It's beyond repair. The only way it's going to be fixed is with gunfire...........lots of it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I suspect that the swamp in Albany(NY) makes the swamp in Washington look amateurish.

Imagine your grave on a windy winter night. You've been dead for 70 years.
It's been 50 since a visitor last paused at your tombstone.....
Now explain why you're in a pissy mood today.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
CA isn't much better.. It will bit them in the ass at some time.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by fishdog52
I suspect that the swamp in Albany(NY) makes the swamp in Washington look amateurish.

Gambino crime family has nothing on the Cuomo crime family.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
[quote=superlight17b] This is why 3,000 + people a week vote with their feet and leave. The state is actually in trouble
Because of its shrinking tax base.this is not a liberal/conservative issue.this is an agenda,an agenda to replace the normal,hard working middle class with a permanent lower class.
I have a 4 year plan to leave new york,3 years left.when my youngest finishes school,we re gone.I can not believe the crapp that goes on,its a shame too,n.y. is a beautiful state,to bad it's controlled by the sickest of sicko s.[/quot

^^^^^ Same boat here. Just a matter of time before we flee also.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Idiots.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This state has always been phugged up but it has gone completely off the rails since the Democrats took complete control when they won the state Senate in the last election. They control the entire state government now and are cramming every liberal agenda through they can. Then they can't figure out why we are the #1 state for residents leaving and cry about the dwindling tax base. Unbelievable how they can't put 2 and 2 together. We are about half way through our exit plan, I hate the politics of this state.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 340boy
What the hell is wrong with these people? Liberalism really is a disease.

Truly! They will do anything to build their voting base no matter who or what is destroyed as a result. They must be stopped no matter the price.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by fishdog52

I wouldn't take that bet. Both are wretched filth.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S

Sweet Jesus, I don't care how 'nice' some folks are in NY, they are funding the enemy. That you're pussy hurt surprises none.

Now go pay your fugging taxes, I'm sure Newsom has some more wonderful, anti-American plans for YOUR money.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 56 invisible), 2,087 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,275
Posts18,505,038
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.