Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler
Okat
Originally Posted by joken2

Well, well, well. The Mueller report clearly spells out obstruction of justice. The Lewandowski portion is game, set and match. The House must impeach Trump, and the Senate should vote to remove him from office. Mueller was meticulous, the evidence is bullet proof. Trump needs to be impeached and then criminally charged, convicted and sentenced to jail.

Trump said, when he learned that the Special Counsel had been appointed, ".... I'm f*cked." This demonstrates consciousness of guilt. I certainly hope he's right. Totally f*cked.

This is great news. Think I'll treat myself to a new motorcycle. Maybe the new BMW R1250R. Looks like a ripping bike!

Dr. Jon A Middleton, MD - Reviews Emergency Medicine Salt Lake City, UT

Reviews
Showing 5 of 19
Billed insurance after refusing to treat
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon A Middleton - Posted on February 26th, 2019

I went in to instacare on the weekend while pregnant because I was having some pain and just hoping to hear a heart beat. The front desk took my co pay fully knowing I was pregnant and that was the reason for my visit. The Dr came in didn’t even say hello and just said you are pregnant, I won’t do anything for you and left the room. He managed to be extremely condescending in the exact 15 seconds he spent in the room. A week later I got a bill saying he had billed me for a visit. For doing absolutely nothing. Won’t be going back to ihc instacare in case he’s still employed. Avoid at all cost.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

This guy doesn't even deserve the 1 star I'm obligated to give. He has horrible bedside manner, acted as if I was lying about my symptoms (right, because I would love to spend $200 on an urgent care visit, just for the hell of it!), and refused to write me a work release. He was incredibly condescending and did not even offer suggestions for over-the-counter medications. But I'm glad he didn't spend a minute longer than he did, because he gave off some seriously creepy vibes.
Was this helpful?

Slc, UT – Jan 28, 201

Well, maybe the KTM 1090 Adventure. Already have a couple BMW Roadsters. Don't really need the KTM 790 or KTM 690, as I have a DR650 for off road/adventure riding. Simple, bullet proof, great bike. Just put on new tires and the Ricor Intiminators. Always thought the GSX-R750 was a great bike, too.

So you make money at a doc in the box..? Most of those docs are pretty much washed up laughing stocks....then you brag about how rich you are by buying motorcycles? I know folks like you, there are a few in every town. A suck on society....but they, like yourself seem to enjoy being kicked in the nuts. I blame your parents, and you should too. They created a royal piece of garbage. Enjoy never seeing another democrap in the White House in your lifetime.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by djs
One question - Why did the Trump Campaign staff (including DJTjr) meet with Russian Intelligence agents and then lie about it?

Because they werent Russian intelligence agents. They were illegal fbi plants.

Where in your world does an investigator have to prove someone innocent? Where in your world does someone investigated have to prove to the world they are innocent? Where in your world does an investigagor slander a suspect to the world?

Maybe if you would watch more than fake news you would get a clue.

" Because they werent Russian intelligence agents. They were illegal fbi plants. "

Illegal FBI plants? So, only now we learn that Natalia Veselnitskaya (Russian lawyer), Rinat Akhmetshin (Russian lobbyist), Anatoli Samochornov (Russian translator) and, Irakly Kaveladze (Russian real estate executive) were FBI plants (who just happened to have Kremlin and Russian intelligence connections? Fake News or Deep State?

Was the meeting to discuss "adoptions" or something else? Why did DJTjr and Manafort lie about the meeting and its purpose? Curious minds want to know.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by RiverRider
We'll see how it goes.

WTF are you talking about, dumbass? You have SEEN how it goes, and you can't accept the truth. Pathetic POS.

SOB is truly a freaking pathetic individual. He cant accept truth or reality.

Thats why they have to watch cnn. They see the world through their rose colored glasses and demand it be that way.

They live their life lying and on lies. Our diversity is our strength. Open borders are good.

The curse of being a liar is that they think everyone is as they are- liars.

They go through life unable to let themselves believe anyone.

It doesnt matter if Trump tells them the truth on a matter 100 times. They are incapable of even learning he MAY tell the truth on anything.

Pathetic.

The Mueller DID say there was no collusion, but went on to say that the Russians DID meddle in the election and, that the Trump Campaign (while they did not collude) was all too wiling to allow this to happen.

Further the New York Times (in today's edition - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-pdf-takeaways.html ) makes 7 important points:

1. "Trump did try to sabotage the investigation. His staff defied him."
Praise to the staff for their integrity, which was lacking in the President.

2. "So many lies. So many changed stories."
If everything was so aboveboard, why the lies?, why the prison terms?

3. "Fake news? Not so much."
Trump call many of the news accounts of the campaign and first 2 years "Fake News". This has been shown to be yet another lie.

4. "No obstruction? Not so fast."
The Mueller Report sates, "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

5. "Evading an F.B.I. interview proved a successful strategy."
For a candidate who criticized Hillary Clinton for not remembering facts, bragged about his excellent memory and, said he was eager to sit for an interview with Mr. Mueller’s team, Trump did not remember 30 times in his written response to Mueller. Bad memory, or not wanting a perjury charge?

6. "No conclusive evidence of conspiracy, but lots of reason to investigate."
Whenever a person has Numbers meetings with Russians, the FBI is very interested.

7. "Imagine reading this report cold."
Read the above link

1. Trump sought legal counsel. Counsel advised. Trump followed counsel.

2. Trump didn't have schidt to do with any of the prison terms. Those that were charged were charged with crimes not connected to the Trump campaign.

3. There were countless factual inaccuracies in the coverage of Trump. Mueller sought proof that Trump had committed a crime and came out empty handed. All the news suggesting that Trump had committed crimes was false. Mueller wasn't completely stupid. He worded his special report in a way that would give their team one last crack at Trump. If Trumps actions rose to the level of criminal activity why would Mueller not come right out and say it? He certainly wasn't afraid to stretch things with the other cases he made. Why softball Trump?

4. Mueller's report didn't exonerate me. The investigation into Clinton did not exonerate her. You understand that often criminal investigations don't exonerate anyone right?

5. Trump wisely listened to legal counsel. The Mueller team had already charged one party with lying when the investigator that conducted the interview didn't think he had lied.

6. Lots of reasons to investigate the Clinton camp for paying money to foreign nationals to generate a report to influence our election. Did the Mueller report show the Trump team paid foreign nationals to influence our election? How is it that the Obama intelligence team was caught so far off guard by this? Maybe their attention was elsewhere.

7. I don't read liberal opinion pieces when I have facts before me.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by RiverRider
We'll see how it goes.

WTF are you talking about, dumbass? You have SEEN how it goes, and you can't accept the truth. Pathetic POS.

SOB is truly a freaking pathetic individual. He cant accept truth or reality.

Thats why they have to watch cnn. They see the world through their rose colored glasses and demand it be that way.

They live their life lying and on lies. Our diversity is our strength. Open borders are good.

The curse of being a liar is that they think everyone is as they are- liars.

They go through life unable to let themselves believe anyone.

It doesnt matter if Trump tells them the truth on a matter 100 times. They are incapable of even learning he MAY tell the truth on anything.

Pathetic.

The Mueller DID say there was no collusion, but went on to say that the Russians DID meddle in the election and, that the Trump Campaign (while they did not collude) was all too wiling to allow this to happen.

Further the New York Times (in today's edition - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-pdf-takeaways.html ) makes 7 important points:

1. "Trump did try to sabotage the investigation. His staff defied him."
Praise to the staff for their integrity, which was lacking in the President.

2. "So many lies. So many changed stories."
If everything was so aboveboard, why the lies?, why the prison terms?

3. "Fake news? Not so much."
Trump call many of the news accounts of the campaign and first 2 years "Fake News". This has been shown to be yet another lie.

4. "No obstruction? Not so fast."
The Mueller Report sates, "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

5. "Evading an F.B.I. interview proved a successful strategy."
For a candidate who criticized Hillary Clinton for not remembering facts, bragged about his excellent memory and, said he was eager to sit for an interview with Mr. Mueller’s team, Trump did not remember 30 times in his written response to Mueller. Bad memory, or not wanting a perjury charge?

6. "No conclusive evidence of conspiracy, but lots of reason to investigate."
Whenever a person has Numbers meetings with Russians, the FBI is very interested.

7. "Imagine reading this report cold."
Read the above link

1. Trump sought legal counsel. Counsel advised. Trump followed counsel.

2. Trump didn't have schidt to do with any of the prison terms. Those that were charged were charged with crimes not connected to the Trump campaign.

3. There were countless factual inaccuracies in the coverage of Trump. Mueller sought proof that Trump had committed a crime and came out empty handed. All the news suggesting that Trump had committed crimes was false. Mueller wasn't completely stupid. He worded his special report in a way that would give their team one last crack at Trump. If Trumps actions rose to the level of criminal activity why would Mueller not come right out and say it? He certainly wasn't afraid to stretch things with the other cases he made. Why softball Trump?

4. Mueller's report didn't exonerate me. The investigation into Clinton did not exonerate her. You understand that often criminal investigations don't exonerate anyone right?

5. Trump wisely listened to legal counsel. The Mueller team had already charged one party with lying when the investigator that conducted the interview didn't think he had lied.

6. Lots of reasons to investigate the Clinton camp for paying money to foreign nationals to generate a report to influence our election. Did the Mueller report show the Trump team paid foreign nationals to influence our election? How is it that the Obama intelligence team was caught so far off guard by this? Maybe their attention was elsewhere.

7. I don't read liberal opinion pieces when I have facts before me.

#2 "Those that were charged were charged with crimes not connected to the Trump campaign"
- Wasn't Paul Manafort Donald Trump's Campaign Chairman for 5 months in 2016? (see: http://fortune.com/2017/03/22/paul-manafort-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/ )
- Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about Russian contacts while he was working as a foreigh policy advisor for the campaign.
- Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign-finance violations for the hush-money payments.
- George Papadopoulos was a campaign advisor who lied about his contacts with Russian agents.
(see: http://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/ )

#4 "You understand that often criminal investigations don't exonerate anyone right?"
- Many times they do exonerate people as the investigators rule out people initially suspected of a crime; since most investigations do not result in a politically-charged report, such exonerations are not publicly revealed.

#5 "Trump wisely listened to legal counsel."
- Yes he was wise to listen to legal counsel. As a well known liar (over 9,000 since inauguration), it was the best advise an attorney could give his client to prevent a "Purgery trap" (Rudy Giuliani's words).

#7 "I don't read liberal opinion pieces when I have facts before me. "
- What facts? I have no stake in the Mueller investigation. No, I don't like nor respect Trump; his continual pattern of lying and his behavior disgust me. BUT, unless there is ironclad evidence of "high crimes and misdemeanors", I oppose impeachment proceedings; and the Mueller Investigation did not find a smoking gun. However, it did result in a large number of indictments. pleas and convictions (see: http://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/ ) - this is hardly an exoneration of the Trump Campaign.

Last edited by djs; 04/20/19.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahah. Tump was crooked?

Now tell us Hill and Zero arent. Prove the extent of your dumbfukedry.

Your country is a lot better off now than at any time in years, except for that we will all be dead in 12 more, right?

Show us how smart you really are. How are open borders and muzxy immigration good for us. Oh yeah, because thats what the deep state is pushing, right? And the deep state really cares about us, right? And thats why Hilkary was going to shoot Putins jets out of the sky because he is a bad guy, right? And he cant hurt us with war, right?

But Trump needs to handle little Kim with kid gloves because he will blow us away, right?
And China and Japan dont have open borders or allow muzzy immigration because they are dumbasses, right?

Yeah, right.

You are super duper triple stupid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Here you go, dumbass. Try a little truth every once in a while, just to stay prepared.

Maybe learn a bit about how investigations are supposed to work in a democratic republic ran based on laws that protect the innocent, where exculpatory evidence is factored in rather than excluded, is in a third world crap hole.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's WAY past time to stop defending an innocent man. It is NOW time to turn the white hot blow torch of justice on the clinton-obama treasonous cabal that attempted a coup and performed an aggressive illegal political proctological exam on our innocent and duly elected President. Offense, NOW!

Mitt is swamp scum, arrogant self-righteous swamp scum.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by djs
#2 "Those that were charged were charged with crimes not connected to the Trump campaign"
- Wasn't Paul Manafort Donald Trump's Campaign Chairman for 5 months in 2016? (see: http://fortune.com/2017/03/22/paul-manafort-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/ )
- Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about Russian contacts while he was working as a foreigh policy advisor for the campaign.
- Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign-finance violations for the hush-money payments.
- George Papadopoulos was a campaign advisor who lied about his contacts with Russian agents.

#4 "You understand that often criminal investigations don't exonerate anyone right?"
- Many times they do exonerate people as the investigators rule out people initially suspected of a crime; since most investigations do not result in a politically-charged report, such exonerations are not publicly revealed.

- Yes he was wise to listen to legal counsel. As a well known liar (over 9,000 since inauguration), it was the best advise an attorney could give his client to prevent a "Purgery trap" (Rudy Giuliani's words).

- What facts? I have no stake in the Mueller investigation. No, I don't like nor respect Trump; his continual pattern of lying and his behavior disgust me. BUT, unless there is ironclad evidence of "high crimes and misdemeanors", I oppose impeachment proceedings; and the Mueller Investigation did not find a smoking gun. However, it did result in a large number of indictments. pleas and convictions (see: http://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/ ) - this is hardly an exoneration of the Trump Campaign.

I agree with most of this. However, Mueller found clear and bullet proof evidence of obstruction of justice. Irrefutable. He clearly stated that he was following present OLC policy of not being able to indict a sitting president, and that mistaken policy is the only reason Trump isn't under indictment. Yet. However, Mueller clearly indicates that impeachment is possible, and, from what I've seen, obligatory to protect our democracy. I think a full investigation by the various House committees will show the public that Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. Impeachment will likely follow, the Senate will be in a tough spot. They will have to choose between fealty to the "monstrous clown with the monstrous ego" in the WH and our Constitution, our democracy and our country.

Italics are words spoken by David McCullough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co4kTFb4YYA

Last edited by Paddler; 04/20/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
paddler that is bullshit of the highest order and you damned well know it.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Paddler - I tried to limit my comments to what was actually placed in evidence, not non-evidentiary facts (which while true, may not be admissible). As for the FAKE NEWS that many here refer to, MarketWatch (an on-line WSJ publication) has the headline today "Fake news? Mueller findings show reporting on Russia had it mostly right" (see: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/f...ly-right-2019-04-20?mod=mw_theo_homepage ).

Many here refute well-documented reports in nationally acclaimed publications (e.g., The New York Times, The Washington Post - both re acclaimed as reference sources) claiming that their referenced sources are superior. Go figure.

I also believe that while many here do not accept the findings of Mueller's Report, time and history will recognize the significance - to the detriment of Donald Trump's legacy.

Last edited by djs; 04/20/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep djs, you just keep reading the WSJ, NYT, WP and forming opinions based on their reporting...... do that and you will continue to be viewed as a fool and useful idiot.....

Once a swamp creature always a swamp creature, sold out for a pension.. yep

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by djs
Paddler - I tried to limit my comments to what was actually placed in evidence, not non-evidentiary facts (which while true, may not be admissible). As for the FAKE NEWS that many here refer to, MarketWatch (an on-line WSJ publication) has the headline today "Fake news? Mueller findings show reporting on Russia had it mostly right" (see: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/f...ly-right-2019-04-20?mod=mw_theo_homepage ).

Many here refute well-documented reports in nationally acclaimed publications (e.g., The New York Times, The Washington Post - both re acclaimed as reference sources) claiming that their referenced sources are superior. Go figure.

I also believe that while many here do not accept the findings of Mueller's Report, time and history will recognize the significance - to the detriment of Donald Trump's legacy.

I was talking about the part in the Mueller report where Trump ordered Lewandowski to tell Sessions to unrecuse himself, then have Sessions order Mueller to limit his investigation to FUTURE criminal acts, thus shutting down the investigation into Trump himself. That was obstruction, and is in the report. Not withstanding that Lewandowski was not in the administration, but just a private citizen himself so not capable of doing so. Lewandowski took contemporaneous notes on those meeting and put them in his safe. Mueller details multiple other instances of similar acts. Again, Mueller clearly states that he couldn't indict Trump due to OLC policy. Note also that Barr's initial four page summary of the "principal conclusions" stated that Mueller's decision not to indict Trump was not informed by OLC policy, and thus was a bald-faced, out and out lie. No idea why Barr has acted this way, as he had to know his skullduggery would soon be exposed.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I thought I recalled the magic negroe using taxpayer money to fund efforts to interfere in the Israeli elections. Why is Russian interference in our elections such a big deal? Is there a double standard?

And another thing. The Mueller report references comments Trump made when he found out he was being investigated. I think those comments were fully justified considering the extent of corruption in the government and the fact that there was a coup trying to oust him from office. How many times was he asked if he would accept the results of the election? Maybe there actually is a double standard!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Last edited by jdm953; 04/20/19. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
And another, another thing. When the magic negroe was in office, he was the most powerful man in the free world. Now that Trump is President, isn't he the most powerful man in the free world? If you accept a position in the Presidents cabinet you are expected to advise him, help him establish policy and put those policies in place. Part of advising him is telling him when he wants to do something that is illegal and keeping him out of trouble whether legally or politically. I think his staff is to be commended for not doing things they knew were illegal even if he asked them to do so. Trump was a business man not a politician. It has gotten to the point laws are intended to entrap people and that is exactly what Mueller and his staff tried to do. The fact that they spent two years and millions of dollars and were unable to find anything significant should bring closure to this whole affair. Dems need to accept the result of the election and get about the task of MAGA.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by djs

I agree with most of this. However, Mueller found clear and bullet proof evidence of obstruction of justice. Irrefutable. He clearly stated that he was following present OLC policy of not being able to indict a sitting president, and that mistaken policy is the only reason Trump isn't under indictment. Yet. However, Mueller clearly indicates that impeachment is possible, and, from what I've seen, obligatory to protect our democracy. I think a full investigation by the various House committees will show the public that Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. Impeachment will likely follow, the Senate will be in a tough spot. They will have to choose between fealty to the "monstrous clown with the monstrous ego" in the WH and our Constitution, our democracy and our country.

Italics are words spoken by David McCullough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co4kTFb4YYA
.......................OH Piddles!!! Oh Piddles!!!!......LOL>>>>LOL....

Quoting you from above,, you BONEHEAD............."""Mueller found CLEAR and BULLET PROOF EVIDENCE of obstruction of justice."""

THEN WHY didn't Mueller recommend obstruction of justice charges against Trump?????.........

You and your other Trump hating bros in the media as well as the entire demoCRAP party have absolutely NO concept of the law. The investigative role of any special counsel is to either bring charges or exonerate after all facts and evidence is learned and NOT to write an essay of absolutely NO LEGAL STANDING such as volume 2 to then hand it over to congress.............You cannot charge someone or anyone including the POTUS with obstruction of justice based on heresay, he said this or he said that or based on any one of the so-called 10 episodes which is all subject to interpretation as to what and how Trump meant certain things when he said them...................In another words you stupid idiot. Mueller did NOT have any rock solid basis for any obstruction of justice charges whatsoever.................You are one pathetic piece of crap,,,,,PADDLER!!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Yep djs, you just keep reading the WSJ, NYT, WP and forming opinions based on their reporting...... do that and you will continue to be viewed as a fool and useful idiot.....

Once a swamp creature always a swamp creature, sold out for a pension.. yep

"do that and you will continue to be viewed as a fool and useful idiot....."
* You mean like a useful idiot that was used by the Russians? Except, I am not President.

"Once a swamp creature always a swamp creature, sold out for a pension."
* My retired-employee annuity (not a pension, but an annuity) is less than 15% of my annual income, so I fail to see how I sold out. I worked 32 years in the Federal government and 23 years in the private sector. My income in 1984 in the private sector was twice as much as I received in my last year with the Feds (2013) without any inflation adjustment. Since we lived on my after-tax income of about $150,000 in 1984, we were able to save a considerable amount; we invested the balance which is now worth considerably more.

Sold out? - naw. I enjoyed the policy and R&D aspects I experienced in Federal employment; money is just not that important.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jdm953

I'm surprised you guys fell for the doublespeak in this clip. Compare the clip to the Mueller report. Pretty obvious, really.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jdm953

I'm surprised you guys fell for the doublespeak in this clip. Compare the clip to the Mueller report. Pretty obvious, really.

My side hurts.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by djs

.......................OH Piddles!!! Oh Piddles!!!!......LOL>>>>LOL....

Quoting you from above,, you BONEHEAD............."""Mueller found CLEAR and BULLET PROOF EVIDENCE of obstruction of justice."""

THEN WHY didn't Mueller recommend obstruction of justice charges against Trump?????.........

You and your other Trump hating bros in the media as well as the entire demoCRAP party have absolutely NO concept of the law. The investigative role of any special counsel is to either bring charges or exonerate after all facts and evidence is learned and NOT to write an essay of absolutely NO LEGAL STANDING such as volume 2 to then hand it over to congress.............You cannot charge someone or anyone including the POTUS with obstruction of justice based on heresay, he said this or he said that or based on any one of the so-called 10 episodes which is all subject to interpretation as to what and how Trump meant certain things when he said them...................In another words you stupid idiot. Mueller did NOT have any rock solid basis for any obstruction of justice charges whatsoever.................You are one pathetic piece of crap,,,,,PADDLER!!!!

Well, your stupidity is on full display in this post. Read my post again, I explained it once already. It actually looks like Mueller is recommending impeachment. He also says that Trump can be indicted after leaving office. Unless he's reelected, the statute of limitations will not have expired. The SOL is five years, and his obstruction occurred in 2017. So, if he leaves office in January 2021, he's f*cked. Just like he so insightfully said.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have not read the report but if you tell me which page I will look it up.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (280shooter, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 38 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,239
Posts18,485,851
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.