Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The 44 Magnum was a 4" Smith and Wesson model 29, not a 6 1/2".

Glockdoofus,what does this say?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I quoted what ethan edwards said and then gave a reply. Go back and READ, REREAD and REREAD again, sir.

Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The 44 Magnum was a 4" Smith and Wesson model 29, not a 6 1/2".

Glockdoofus,what does this say?

Last edited by glockdoofus; 04/19/19.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Whoops,my apologies then. blush

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
It is. You are a hemorrhoid in the rectum of life. Burning itching swollen and distended.

My being in your rectum won't make you a better shot.

But we can try I guess.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I dont understand. Here I am a doofus and an ignoramus so mistakes in spelling, comprehension, confusion and many other maladies and upsetness is understandable.
Here the rest on here are perfect in all ways, shapes, forms of intellegence perfect shooters making perfect shots and being the epitome of forum dignity and self righteousness and then making a mistake. What is the forum coming to?

HE MENTORS ME.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's about gotten to the point that attempting to make a serious contribution to a thread is a waste of time. Too bad I used to like it here.

Last edited by SargeMO; 04/19/19.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I just passed a turd that resembled you in all aspects. Maybe someone close to you will cover you with preperation H and it will shrink you into a smaller pain.

Originally Posted by deflave
It is. You are a hemorrhoid in the rectum of life. Burning itching swollen and distended.

My being in your rectum won't make you a better shot.

But we can try I guess.

Last edited by glockdoofus; 04/19/19.

HE MENTORS ME.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Wasnt that what I said about the sixgun? Oh yeah, because I am so stupid you wanted to help me out because no one would believe what I said.
Thank you.

Elmer hit the mule deer twice out of four shots. And it was a 6.5" S&W .44 mag,one of the first ones produced.

It is not that nobody believes you.

It is simply that nobody cares to listen to your constant attention seeking behavior type posts.

You are as predictable as a couple of our other trolls.

You contribute nothing positive, and like them, continue to contribute to the downturn in what once was a decent forum.

Many of the knowledgeable posters/contributors who had substantial expertise in various subjects no longer frequent these pages due to attention seeking dipschidts like you.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I wôuld say the downturn is also a contribution of many of the others on here. It takes more than one to make a downturn. The foul filty jerks. The cutie pie smart mouths on here. The know it alls. The forever perennial jerks that wont shut up but keep on goading. The ones that roll around in the mud wallow and then think they are cleaner. The ones that want to look like mini gods that attack someone especially a new poster because they dont go by the status quo .
Then you blame just a very few for the problems. Sounds like a democrat talking.

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Wasnt that what I said about the sixgun? Oh yeah, because I am so stupid you wanted to help me out because no one would believe what I said.
Thank you.

Elmer hit the mule deer twice out of four shots. And it was a 6.5" S&W .44 mag,one of the first ones produced.

It is simply that nobody cares to listen to your constant attention seeking behavior type posts.

You contribute nothing positive, and like them, continue to contribute to the downturn in what once was a decent forum.

Many of the knowledgeable posters/contributors who had substantial expertise in various subjects no longer frequent these pages due to attention seeking dipschidts like you.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wôuld say the downturn is also a contribution of many of the others on here. It takes more than one to make a downturn. The foul filty jerks. The cutie pie smart mouths on here. The know it alls. The forever perennial jerks that wont shut up but keep on goading. The ones that roll around in the mud wallow and then think they are cleaner. The ones that want to look like mini gods that attack someone especially a new poster because they dont go by the status quo .
Then you blame just a very few for the problems. Sounds like a democrat talking.

Even bfr can shoot.

You're just a dumb fugk.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I just passed a turd that resembled you in all aspects. Maybe someone close to you will cover you with preperation H and it will shrink you into a smaller pain.

Spend less time thinking about me in your ass and more time learning to shoot.

Lord knows your shooting needs work.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SargeMO
It's about gotten to the point that attempting to make a serious contribution to a thread is a waste of time. Too bad I used to like it here.

Rick needs to nuke these obvious trolls.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Really to be fair about it he should go back over all this and take everyone that has participated in all the mess and "nuke" them.
No matter iwho rhey are anyone with more than just a hint of contibuting to the mess they should be gone too.
I had good intentions when I joined but the jerk or two that I ran into were the catalyst that made me want to emulate them which made me wrong but then a chain reaction occured.
I should have over looked it but couldnt.

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SargeMO

Rick needs to nuke these obvious trolls.

HE MENTORS ME.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Doof,

There's a certain type of ball-busting and jackassery that normal men use as a form of bonding.

What you do here, doesn't fit that profile.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Starting it first off is not the way to introduce one to a forum.
As I stated I should have overlooked it but I didnt. Just like the perpetuators shouldnt be goading. Of course they are never wrong.
Just only one or two.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Doof,

There's a certain type of ball-busting and jackassery that normal men use as a form of bonding.

What you do here, doesn't fit that profile.

HE MENTORS ME.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Thank you.

You seem to have a strong opinion/knowledge of what caused the downturn on the forum yet youve only been here for a year.....who did you used to be?

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Who I used to be, are, or who I am going to be is irrelevant . Who are you the IBI? See that is what I am getting at goading poking the dog with a stick. Taunting. Picking. Snide remarks.

Originally Posted by hunter4623

Thank you.

You seem to have a strong opinion/knowledge of what caused the downturn on the forum yet youve only been here for a year.....who did you used to be?

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are quickly running out of cheese.....

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I don’t know who the IBI is

Im with Deflave. Stay away from man ass and practice shooting instead of typing

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I. Internet
B. Bureau
of
I. Investigation

Originally Posted by hunter4623
I don’t know who the IBI is

Im with Deflave. Stay away from man ass and practice shooting instead of typing

HE MENTORS ME.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 10 invisible), 1,696 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,970
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.