Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by djs

The Mueller DID say there was no collusion, but went on to say that the Russians DID meddle in the election and, that the Trump Campaign (while they did not collude) was all too wiling to allow this to happen.

Further the New York Times (in today's edition - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-pdf-takeaways.html ) makes 7 important points:

1. "Trump did try to sabotage the investigation. His staff defied him."
Praise to the staff for their integrity, which was lacking in the President.

2. "So many lies. So many changed stories."
If everything was so aboveboard, why the lies?, why the prison terms?

3. "Fake news? Not so much."
Trump call many of the news accounts of the campaign and first 2 years "Fake News". This has been shown to be yet another lie.

4. "No obstruction? Not so fast."
The Mueller Report sates, "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

5. "Evading an F.B.I. interview proved a successful strategy."
For a candidate who criticized Hillary Clinton for not remembering facts, bragged about his excellent memory and, said he was eager to sit for an interview with Mr. Mueller’s team, Trump did not remember 30 times in his written response to Mueller. Bad memory, or not wanting a perjury charge?

6. "No conclusive evidence of conspiracy, but lots of reason to investigate."
Whenever a person has Numbers meetings with Russians, the FBI is very interested.

7. "Imagine reading this report cold."
Read the above link

Agreed. Mueller said he could not prove a conspiracy, but there was an incredible amount of contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Russia wanted to help Trump, and Trump wanted and received the help. Russia influenced the election after being provided with internal polling by the campaign. They were told to target specific states and did so, and those states gave Trump the presidency. It escapes me how any American can accept this fact.

As I said about, we'll see how this plays out. Most people already disapproved of Trump, the Mueller report and subsequent investigations won't help him. My hope and expectation is that he will go down mightily, be convicted on RICO charges, and be left penniless and forever disgraced. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good lord DJS caught the stupids blowing Jello............

To tell you the truth I really didn't think TDS was sexually transmitted.

Classic!!!!!!!!!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Well, well, well. The Mueller report clearly spells out obstruction of justice. The Lewandowski portion is game, set and match. The House must impeach Trump, and the Senate should vote to remove him from office. Mueller was meticulous, the evidence is bullet proof. Trump needs to be impeached and then criminally charged, convicted and sentenced to jail.

Trump said, when he learned that the Special Counsel had been appointed, ".... I'm f*cked." This demonstrates consciousness of guilt. I certainly hope he's right. Totally f*cked.

This is great news. Think I'll treat myself to a new motorcycle. Maybe the new BMW R1250R. Looks like a ripping bike!

Last edited by Paddler; 04/19/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Paddler
Well, well, well. The Mueller report clearly spells out obstruction of justice. The Lewandowski portion is game, set and match. The House must impeach Trump, and the Senate should vote to remove him from office. Mueller was meticulous, the evidence is bullet proof. Trump needs to be impeached and then criminally charged, convicted and sentenced to jail.

Trump said, when he learned that the Special Counsel had been appointed, ".... I'm f*cked." This demonstrates consciousness of guilt. I certainly hope he's right. Totally f*cked.

This is great news. Think I'll treat myself to a new motorcycle. Maybe the new BMW R1250R. Looks like a ripping bike!

Dr. Jon A Middleton, MD - Reviews Emergency Medicine Salt Lake City, UT

Reviews
Showing 5 of 19
Billed insurance after refusing to treat
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon A Middleton - Posted on February 26th, 2019

I went in to instacare on the weekend while pregnant because I was having some pain and just hoping to hear a heart beat. The front desk took my co pay fully knowing I was pregnant and that was the reason for my visit. The Dr came in didn’t even say hello and just said you are pregnant, I won’t do anything for you and left the room. He managed to be extremely condescending in the exact 15 seconds he spent in the room. A week later I got a bill saying he had billed me for a visit. For doing absolutely nothing. Won’t be going back to ihc instacare in case he’s still employed. Avoid at all cost.

... I have a $1,300 deductible, really have better places to blow money at than an instacare with a doctor who makes me feel like I'm ridiculous for coming in and assumes if I just drank more fluids & and tried to be as fit as him I would be fine. I really have no need to fake a burning chest, body aches and bad cough... and blow $200? For a visit that I left feeling worse about & still can't breath. This guy really should not be a doctor. He has no compassion and comes off judgmental. He would do better in the collections department

...After ten minutes of me sitting in the room confused in pain and alone the a nurse finally came in. The nurse asked me if she was supposed to wrap my knees or what and I told her I had no clue. She asked Dr Middleton and he only wanted her to wrap one of my knees. She knew I was in pain and not very happy with my treatment. I was told by the nurse that it was my right to go see another doctor if I wanted. I would have if I had another $50 for the copay. I am very disappointed and even in disbelief in the treatment from Dr Middleton.

...For this advice I paid $153. I agree with people who have suggested arrogance and poor bedside manner and lack of ability to listen as hallmarks of Dr. Middleton.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

This guy doesn't even deserve the 1 star I'm obligated to give. He has horrible bedside manner, acted as if I was lying about my symptoms (right, because I would love to spend $200 on an urgent care visit, just for the hell of it!), and refused to write me a work release. He was incredibly condescending and did not even offer suggestions for over-the-counter medications. But I'm glad he didn't spend a minute longer than he did, because he gave off some seriously creepy vibes.
Was this helpful?

Slc, UT – Jan 28, 201

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You forgot about the traps that Trump set on the rainbow.He is trying to catch all the Unicorns.My side hurts.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..................That is an outright damned LIE Piddles....The Mueller report DOES NOT clearly as you say spell out obstruction of justice....YOU and the media are damned liars, who DO NOT know the law, or how the law works in cases of obstruction of justice and what is REQUIRED for any prosecutor to prosecute an obstruction of justice case..............YOU are a damned idiot!!!

Go buy yourself a new motorcycle or whatever,,,, and then go out and kill yourself..............CLOWN!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Okat
Originally Posted by joken2

Dr. Jon A Middleton, MD - Reviews Emergency Medicine Salt Lake City, UT

Reviews
Showing 5 of 19
Billed insurance after refusing to treat
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon A Middleton - Posted on February 26th, 2019

I went in to instacare on the weekend while pregnant because I was having some pain and just hoping to hear a heart beat. The front desk took my co pay fully knowing I was pregnant and that was the reason for my visit. The Dr came in didn’t even say hello and just said you are pregnant, I won’t do anything for you and left the room. He managed to be extremely condescending in the exact 15 seconds he spent in the room. A week later I got a bill saying he had billed me for a visit. For doing absolutely nothing. Won’t be going back to ihc instacare in case he’s still employed. Avoid at all cost.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

This guy doesn't even deserve the 1 star I'm obligated to give. He has horrible bedside manner, acted as if I was lying about my symptoms (right, because I would love to spend $200 on an urgent care visit, just for the hell of it!), and refused to write me a work release. He was incredibly condescending and did not even offer suggestions for over-the-counter medications. But I'm glad he didn't spend a minute longer than he did, because he gave off some seriously creepy vibes.
Was this helpful?

Slc, UT – Jan 28, 201

Well, maybe the KTM 1090 Adventure. Already have a couple BMW Roadsters. Don't really need the KTM 790 or KTM 690, as I have a DR650 for off road/adventure riding. Simple, bullet proof, great bike. Just put on new tires and the Ricor Intiminators. Always thought the GSX-R750 was a great bike, too.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdm953
[quote=Paddler]Well, well, well. The Mueller report clearly spells out obstruction of justice. The Lewandowski portion is game, set and match. The House must impeach Trump, and the Senate should vote to remove him from office. Mueller was meticulous, the evidence is bullet proof. Trump needs to be impeached and then criminally charged, convicted and sentenced to jail.

Yep, Mullet has him by the neck now. Hes going down for sure.

Oh, i forgot that when mullet, RR and Barr sat down together before this expose they agreed there was not evidence or proof of obstruction. Then Barr determined there would be no charge for it.

The dims have to go for impeachment and conviction. Its their only way to keep out of gitmo. Like i said, they are grasping at straws.

I think Trumps resonse to the SI news was due to what Schummer said aboutbthe fbi getting their mannby hook or crook, meaning they would set him up or make things up to get him. Well, they did.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Diddlers fuggers are frixing to find they fugged with the head fugger.

Abc, cbs, nbc and cnn were complicit in the attemped coup too. They are just some of who Trump is fixing to screw. I think facebook, google and twitter are giing to get burned, too.
NY Times and Wa Post are in deep poo too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Isnt didfler one of the lying corksuckers who said Trump would be in jail by now.

Now the stupid sucker is comeing up again with the failed scenario.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Theoretical Crime

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RiverRider
We'll see how it goes.

WTF are you talking about, dumbass? You have SEEN how it goes, and you can't accept the truth. Pathetic POS.

SOB is truly a freaking pathetic individual. He cant accept truth or reality.

Thats why they have to watch cnn. They see the world through their rose colored glasses and demand it be that way.

They live their life lying and on lies. Our diversity is our strength. Open borders are good.

The curse of being a liar is that they think everyone is as they are- liars.

They go through life unable to let themselves believe anyone.

It doesnt matter if Trump tells them the truth on a matter 100 times. They are incapable of even learning he MAY tell the truth on anything.

Pathetic.

The Mueller DID say there was no collusion, but went on to say that the Russians DID meddle in the election and, that the Trump Campaign (while they did not collude) was all too wiling to allow this to happen.

Further the New York Times (in today's edition - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-pdf-takeaways.html ) makes 7 important points:

1. "Trump did try to sabotage the investigation. His staff defied him."
Praise to the staff for their integrity, which was lacking in the President.

2. "So many lies. So many changed stories."
If everything was so aboveboard, why the lies?, why the prison terms?

3. "Fake news? Not so much."
Trump call many of the news accounts of the campaign and first 2 years "Fake News". This has been shown to be yet another lie.

4. "No obstruction? Not so fast."
The Mueller Report sates, "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

5. "Evading an F.B.I. interview proved a successful strategy."
For a candidate who criticized Hillary Clinton for not remembering facts, bragged about his excellent memory and, said he was eager to sit for an interview with Mr. Mueller’s team, Trump did not remember 30 times in his written response to Mueller. Bad memory, or not wanting a perjury charge?

6. "No conclusive evidence of conspiracy, but lots of reason to investigate."
Whenever a person has Numbers meetings with Russians, the FBI is very interested.

7. "Imagine reading this report cold."
Read the above link

1. Trump sought legal counsel. Counsel advised. Trump followed counsel.

2. Trump didn't have schidt to do with any of the prison terms. Those that were charged were charged with crimes not connected to the Trump campaign.

3. There were countless factual inaccuracies in the coverage of Trump. Mueller sought proof that Trump had committed a crime and came out empty handed. All the news suggesting that Trump had committed crimes was false. Mueller wasn't completely stupid. He worded his special report in a way that would give their team one last crack at Trump. If Trumps actions rose to the level of criminal activity why would Mueller not come right out and say it? He certainly wasn't afraid to stretch things with the other cases he made. Why softball Trump?

4. Mueller's report didn't exonerate me. The investigation into Clinton did not exonerate her. You understand that often criminal investigations don't exonerate anyone right?

5. Trump wisely listened to legal counsel. The Mueller team had already charged one party with lying when the investigator that conducted the interview didn't think he had lied.

6. Lots of reasons to investigate the Clinton camp for paying money to foreign nationals to generate a report to influence our election. Did the Mueller report show the Trump team paid foreign nationals to influence our election? How is it that the Obama intelligence team was caught so far off guard by this? Maybe their attention was elsewhere.

7. I don't read liberal opinion pieces when I have facts before me.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 04/20/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Abc, cbs, nbc and cnn were complicit in the attemped coup too..

at·tempt
/əˈtem(p)t/
verb
past tense: attempted; past participle: attempted
make an effort to achieve or complete

This is not an attempted coup, it is an ongoing and very active coup. It is far from over.

Believe it or not Mueller did his job. Maybe not exactly the way he had hoped, but he got the job done.

Mueller was never supposed to find any Russian Collusion, that was all smoke and mirrors as he and his team knew from day one they could not find what was not there. Even the crooks in the FBI said, "there is no there, there".

Mueller's job was to find Impeachment fodder, fodder other than Russian Collusion. He and the MSM, teamed up to push every button they could to get him to fire Mueller, or RR. It almost worked, thank God it didn't. But they did get President Trump to comment, to speak out against Muller and to tweet his opinion and frustration with Mueller and RR and to fire Comey.

Muller's report was crafted in such a way to not only cast doubt on whether or not President Trump obstructed Justice, but to insinuate that President Trump did obstruct justice. No proof, no indictments, no criminal referral, just insinuations, in other words Impeachment fodder.

Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding and does not require proof beyond a reasonable doubt. It is a political process and all that is required to convict is votes, votes from members of congress.

Articles of Impeachment for Obstruction of Justice will be filed in the House. The House will vote "yes" with every Democrat voting yes, with several Republicans thrown in for good political theater.

The trial in the Senate will be where the real theater begins. The Democrats have been preparing for this for two years and they are loaded for bear, They along with the help of the Media will be very convincing in their efforts to smear Donald J trump.

The Democrats will again vote 100% to convict with several Republicans thrown in as well. Will they get the 2/3 needed, prolly not, but there are no guarantees. But that would just be icing on the cake, the objective is to bring down his poll numbers and to separate President Trump from his base and from those that voted for him, but still don't like him.

If they can get his numbers down into the low 30's or less he will be forced to resign by his own party. If they can't get those number down that far, they hope to sway as many fence sitters and Democrats that voted for him in 2016, to vote Democrat in 2020.

Nope, this IS a coup and it is going to continue until they are successful, or President Trump gets off his ass and starts to really fight back with declass and other arrows in his quiver, powerful arrows and not just talk, action.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So far its just been attempted, teach, not completed.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lets not forget just because its in the report , doesnt mean its true or happened. The report has a lot of testimony from third parties that say so and so told us that Trump told them. I think they call that hear say. That report isn't the gospel truth, far from it you can bet on it. Bottom line is if Mueller could have proved a case he dang sure would have. And he didnt,

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol. Paddler and his ilk being played by Mueller. He had to put a few bones in there for the never Trumpers. Otherwise they’d be chasing him down the street. If they were willing to dig, they could come up panting and drooling, I can smell where a bone has been!

Oh this time we’re gonna eat for real I’m telling you !

Meanwhile another day passes and all you hear are the rumblings and grumblings of their empty tummies.

This chit is sooooo funny. I love it.

Hope springs eternal.

Maybe it’s just me, but I like to look at things worse case scenario. So they impeach Trump ? Then Pence becomes Prez and if smart puts Barbor or Better yet Owens as his first female VP

I can hear liberals wailing and gnashing of teeth now. 😂. Pence doesn’t want us killing babies 😱😢

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Lets not forget just because its in the report , doesnt mean its true or happened. The report has a lot of testimony from third parties that say so and so told us that Trump told them. I think they call that hear say. That report isn't the gospel truth, far from it you can bet on it. Bottom line is if Mueller could have proved a case he dang sure would have. And he didnt,

Truth has no place in politics and a political Witch Hunt.

President Trump cannot fight this with the words of truth, he Must fight this with documents and declass of their own actions and their own words.

Without exposing the truth by way of physical evidence and documents, he might as well go play golf until they take him out.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,942
Posts18,519,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.