Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Don’t think America is ready for a queer President.

Yikes indeed.

Not just a queer president, America shouldn't be accepting of queers............period!!

We should not be accepting of the act or concept but we should be accepting of them as human beings that are flawed and need help. It is up to us as Christians to set an example and bring them to God. Some will make it some won't, Some you will see make it and some will make it that you won't be able to see as that is between them and God.

I work with a lesbian, she is a delight of a person to be around and we have become friends, She knows how I feel about homosexuality yet she knows I care for her deeply.

One should never be ostracized, it is counter productive and shoves most away from Gods arms.

Should we elect her president just because of her homosexuality?

Reading comprehension is really not that tough.

I have decent reading comprehension. All you did was avoid the question.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Goosey
I can't believe this kind of nonsense still comes out of people's mouths in America in the 21st century.

said the Internet Troll.

Seriously ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Troll fodder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What this thread in probably intended to do is set the stage for justification of labeling the very vast majority of us as "haters." We are "haters" because we disagree with the agenda and refuse to conform to the demands for politically correct thought and behavior. And, as non-conformists, we trample their rights. These people must believe that we are too stupid to see that when they claim that their "rights" are being trampled, what they mean is that their right to tell the rest of us what is acceptable to say and think has been infringed.

These are totalitarian loons, not to mention perverts. Let them FOAD.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't care if the guy is gay, but y'all are right America is not ready for a Gay Boy who holds hands with his "husband" in public view.

These wealthy white Libs in Iowa and New Hampshire, and Manhatten are swooning over this guy as a hero of gay liberation.
And, if he had the same resume but were married to a woman he would not get a second look from these people.
He is qualified BECAUSE he is so overtly gay.

If he were a conservative/libertarian I might be interested in what he had to say, but, I would want him to shut the f**k up about his homoism.

His Achilles heel will be when he faces a new audience. He is just perfect for the rich white libs but when he ventures down for the third primary in S. Carolina he has to face black voters. You don't get the black vote you don't get the nomination.
And black voters are largely socially conservative. They don' t go for this "Gay Husband" stuff and he will lose there.
Also I bet that many Hispanics are socially conservative. So Mr. Gay Boy will not get the nomination.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We had a Gay Halfican in the White House for 8 years. Along with his man servant Moosshell the baboon.

I’m surprised the DemoRats hadn’t thought of nominating Jesse Smollett for 2020.
He’s black, gay, a known liar, and untouchable by the Courts.
Just like Obama. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 04/21/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I have decent reading comprehension. All you did was avoid the question.

If you came up with that question out of what I wrote your reading comprehension is really not decent, all you are trying to do is cause a problem where there is none.

To answer your question is obviously no and you should have gotten that from what I wrote.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I don't care if the guy is gay,

I don't care either If he want to stab turds more power to him but the only reason he wants to become president is to push the homo agenda and that is the only reason he wants to become president.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Speaking of the popularity of the Gay Mayor among White Libs, due mostly to the fact that he is so openly gay....
The new mayor of Chicago checks all the boxes.

1. Female
2. Negro
3. Homo

Home run! She is qualified to be President it goes without saying, to a Lib. Even better, she is married to a woman!
No kidding, if this entity announced her Presidential run, she would win the nomination.
Identity politics in Liberal Loon Land today.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Speaking of the popularity of the Gay Mayor among White Libs, due mostly to the fact that he is so openly gay....
The new mayor of Chicago checks all the boxes.

1. Female
2. Negro
3. Homo

Home run! She is qualified to be President it goes without saying, to a Lib. Even better, she is married to a woman!
No kidding, if this entity announced her Presidential run, she would win the nomination.
Identity politics in Liberal Loon Land today.

I was thinking the same damn thing when she was voted Mayor of Chitcago 🤮

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buttmunch is a leftist democrap. That alone makes him unsuitable to lead the country.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
One should never be ostracized, it is counter productive and shoves most away from Gods arms.

This is truly ridiculous. They are already "away from Gods arms." We want to bring them into God's arms.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ringman

This is truly ridiculous. They are already "away from Gods arms." We want to bring them into God's arms.

I've seen that attitude shove a lot of folks over the fence. Do you really think that ostracizing someone who is looking for God but doesn't know the way is going to seek him even more or do you think they will say fuqk you and walk away? Fact is that most Homo's are miserable and looking for something else, don't make them seek the wrong thing.

Keep on doing what you're doing and they'll just walk away never to return, That's on you..

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've seen that attitude shove a lot of folks over the fence. Do you really think that ostracizing someone who is looking for God but doesn't know the way is going to seek him even more or do you think they will say fuqk you and walk away? Fact is that most Homo's are miserable and looking for something else, don't make them seek the wrong thing.

Keep on doing what you're doing and they'll just walk away never to return, That's on you..

You raise a good point, 12344. Not sure how you are supposed to help them, except try to look past the lifestyle to the human being underneath?
That's a very difficult question to answer.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Every man is responsible for himself before God.
Creation itself is a witness to all mankind.
Sodomite deviancy is known via natural law and natural revelation to be exceedingly vile.
You simply cannot speak the truth to these Reprobated miscreants without offending them.
They are making war on Christians and children relentlessly.
Christians should ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE oppose them without apology or sentimental walking on eggshells.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Utube search welcoming schools program HRC

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Goosey Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Don’t think America is ready for a queer President.

That would be up to America.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
We should not disparage homosexuals. Rather we should help them to recover from this malady.

APA says different, since 1973.

Originally Posted by Orion2000
God has already spoken very clearly how He feels about homosexuality. Some folks just choose to ignore His Word.

Which God? Lord Vishnu? confused

Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Hahaha! yup, literally... He may be actually "hung up" on one right now. Oh heck, does anyone actually think goosey ever actually pitches? Nope, I bet he loves to catch.. All gay-@$$ night long........

Nothing wrong with either, so was that supposed to be an insult? Or just your curiosity?

Anyways, there's more news saying "Mayor Pete" is rapidly rising among the current Democratic contenders. Who knows? It could end up being Trump v. Buttigieg.

[Linked Image]

Buttigieg buzz: Mayor Pete surges in polls while riding rainbow wave

The 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Indiana, has become the toast of Hollywood and Washington since leapfrogging former Rep. Beto O’Rourke for third place in the Emerson poll. The latest survey shows Mr. Buttigieg trailing only the party’s two heavyweights, Sen. Bernard Sanders and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden.

His strong fundraising — $7 million in the last cycle — and high-profile fans, including Obama administration National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice and Hollywood celebrity Ryan Reynolds, have his supporters increasingly confident that he won’t be a flash in the pan.

In the past two months, “we’ve seen a shift in excitement about his candidacy to getting behind him in fundraising dollars, in vocal support to help him get to the finish line and become the Democratic presidential candidate,” said Elliot Imse, spokesman for the LGBTQ Victory Fund.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/21/pete-buttigieg-gay-candidate-surges-polls/

Last edited by Goosey; 04/21/19.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
God has a say in all of this.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Already had a negro bisexual in the white house.......absolute dismal failure on all accounts. Paved the way for no more

I'll take the STRAIGHT party ticket

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 340boy
You raise a good point, 12344. Not sure how you are supposed to help them, except try to look past the lifestyle to the human being underneath?
That's a very difficult question to answer.

Getting their trust would be a good place to start and you sure as hell ain't gonna get ones trust by turning your back on them.

I'll tell you a story.

When I was 5 or so we went to church and then I remember we didn't go to church, So I grew up never knowing much of church, I knew about God but never went to church.

My parents were very involved in the church and had been members there for about 5 years, my mother made the mistake of telling one of her church friends that she had been pregnant with my sister before they got married, these [bleep] in the church decided to ostracize my parents because my mother had been pregnant outside of marriage 11 years before.

My mom and dad never stepped foot in church again except to go to the programs that my kids were involved in.

I can remember several times growing up of hearing my dad speak these words when someone started to preach about God to him, "I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon"

There are many on the face of the earth that should heed those words.

After my father died I was talking to an old friend of my dads and he told me that when he was younger he thought he had God and the bible all figured out until he started to preach to my dad one day and he repeated those words to him. He told me it took him awhile but that he figured out my dad was right and he decided to start showing instead of preaching, he also said that he owed my dad a huge debt because it made him a better christian.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (358WCF, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,536
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.