B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by benchman
benchlady...you be SURE to "find" me "wrong". LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Hint...…………………...

I seriously doubt you could make much of an "impression" on me. I do know you're a horses ass. I guess you're proud of that. Horses asses, are.... HINT....

benchlady,

Pardon facts so reliably upsetting your VERY Tender Feelers,as you "unleash" your brazen Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

That doesn't even make sense. Pretty [bleep] tough as long as you're far away. CZ'S are generally regarded as a good value for the money. They tend to shoot well, and are finished nicely. That's a fact, Jack. You may disagree, but it doesn't make you right . I shoot for fun, not competition. It works for me. Some of the rifles you show, must carry like a 2x4, in the field. If you like that, have at it. You obviously require a lot of magnification to shoot well, too. Makes up for a lack of ability. Stick it right up your oompah, buddy.

Last edited by benchman; 05/10/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady...pardon my owning that which you aspire to...you Brokedick Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
benchlady...pardon my owning that which you aspire to...you Brokedick Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Aspire to? Where did you get that idea? I think you're trying to make up for a lack of ability, by spending money. Doesn't hurt to have good stuff, but a lot of people do very well with "lesser" firearms, due to practice and ability. Most are capable of entirely acceptable hunting accuracy. Really, ease of carry, for what you show, seems to be something you don't require. They are not elegant, to my eye. Guns are more art than tool, in my mind. I appreciate their beauty, as well as utility. Nice when they come together. I doubt you have the subtlety to appreciate such comments, preferring instead, to demonstrate cyber-tourrettes syndrome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Enjoy that LH CZ, I got one when they first came out in 05 it's been a good rifle

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Enjoy that LH CZ, I got one when they first came out in 05 it's been a good rifle

Thanks! Went out yesterday. Really shoots very well!

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Post some pics...
There's been a lot of conjecture that.the 455s have accuracy issues. I bet some Fire members would like to see some actual targets.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kragman1
Post some pics...
There's been a lot of conjecture that.the 455s have accuracy issues. I bet some Fire members would like to see some actual targets.

The Left hand American, is a 452, my FS, is a 455. The scope on the American is a Leupold 3-9, 2-7 Nikon on the FS.If we ever get a calm day again, I'll shoot them head to head. I tend to have a flyer out of a 5 shot group. Generally, all except that flyer, are touching at 50. Last group with the 452 American, was almost unbelievably small. 3 in one elongated hole, 1 still touching, and a flyer, about 1/8" out.it seems to be very slightly better than the 455, but it could be the glass, too. I would not say the 455 is inaccurate, by any stretch! This is a typical 5 shot group at 50, with the 455.
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Post some pics...

This is a 25 yd 3 shot, open sight group from the 455FS, before I scoped it. My eyes are not real good, either.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

25yds! Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
My eyes are 64 years old . 25 yards is about as far as I can see open, leaf type sights AND the target. I showed you mine, you show me yours. No peep sights, just factory open sights. It's virtually one hole. There isn't much more to improve. The other target is at 50. This rifle will do 1 - 1.5" at 100, for 5 shots. That is considered good accuracy for a sporter. Well, for everybody except those who breathe rare air, as you certainly must. All you've proven is that you can spend money. Where are your targets?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

Here's to how very WELL founded your Insecurities are,you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
And its off to ignore. You have virtually nothing to contribute. I've been shooting for about 60 years, and have no need of anything you may "offer". Go [bleep] with someone else. I'm done bothering with you. Sure would like to meet you though. That would be fun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

There is NO need to reiterate how fhuqking STUPID you are and what an INCREDIBLY sloooowwwww "learner" you are to boot. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Been awhile since I heard the term brokedick. Back in '68 the DI's and TAC Officers used to call me and others "Flatdicks" Mine ain't broke, so maybe they're right? Never compared to others.

Never had a CZ. Still like peeps and can use leaf sights on the smokepole, but the barrel is 42" long. Scopes work, red dots are the trick for pigs and squill. Got an old 513 that shoots well enough. Wish I could figure out how to justify a new gun in the locker. Wait, no I don't.

Anyone need a 10/22 for 100 yard plinkin'?

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have never shot one.

They are expensive.

LAUGHING!

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Been awhile since I heard the term brokedick. Back in '68 the DI's and TAC Officers used to call me and others "Flatdicks" Mine ain't broke, so maybe they're right? Never compared to others.

Never had a CZ. Still like peeps and can use leaf sights on the smokepole, but the barrel is 42" long. Scopes work, red dots are the trick for pigs and squill. Got an old 513 that shoots well enough. Wish I could figure out how to justify a new gun in the locker. Wait, no I don't.

Anyone need a 10/22 for 100 yard plinkin'?

[Linked Image]

Got the woman a new 10/22. Very pleasantly surprised. It shoots quite a bit better than the one I had in 1976. My 96/22mag, isn't a slouch, either. I'd be pretty happy with those groups!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Some of mine are posted on this topic under CZ 455 Lux First Shots.
Only 25 yards so maybe they don't count... 💥

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Some of mine are posted on this topic under CZ 455 Lux First Shots.
Only 25 yards so maybe they don't count... 💥

Ha! Sure they do. Like I said, my eyes are only good for that far. Certainly for hunting. Past 35, I can't even tell which end of the squirrel I'm looking at. Thats,with a peep! I have an old Mossberg with a peep, that is good to 100 on targets. Not on a critter though.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sorry,I don't have any groups from the CZ I have,but I do have some other pictures.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looks like it works!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,067
Posts18,482,557
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.