Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
How many carry cell phones? I suspect there is a bit of a change to the numbers if you use them as PLDs.
I don't know Art, but evidently Paulides thinks that PLD's are more effective than a cell phone's ping. I called the cell company and tried to get them to ping my kid's cell when he lost it and they were unable to since it was evidently totally discharged. IDK if they just didn't gas or what but Paulides must think these PLD's are better or he has interest in one of the companies. lol

I know they found a serial killer's victim here because the killer took her cell phone with him when he dumped her body through the ice... in multiple locations around the same lake...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
These people missing out of how many million visitors?
If you haven't watched one of the videos and familiarized yourself with the subject, then all you're really doing is trolling and being a dick.

The doctor in the river downtown was most often a murder after the mode of the still-unsolved smiley face murders, doesn’t belong at all with the woods disappearances. I stopped watching on the third German Physicist. I guess I don’t find it all that amazing and impossible for a lost 4yr old to cover 7 miles or whatever and it turns out that lots of folk who ain’t found were the ones that walked upslope and in their last stages often remove their shoes.

Most of these occur within some distance of water? So does most recreation in the woods.

OK, so the guy has written like six books on this very topic ie. making a living at it.

Which brings up the question again; so how many millions of people visit these areas every year?

He prob’ly doesnt say, after all he’s selling books.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These people missing out of how many million visitors?
If you haven't watched one of the videos and familiarized yourself with the subject, then all you're really doing is trolling and being a dick.

The doctor in the river downtown was most often a murder after the mode of the still-unsolved smiley face murders, doesn’t belong at all with the woods disappearances. I stopped watching on the third German Physicist. I guess I don’t find it all that amazing and impossible for a lost 4yr old to cover 7 miles or whatever and it turns out that lots of folk who ain’t found were the ones that walked upslope and in their last stages often remove their shoes.

Most of these occur within some distance of water? So does most recreation in the woods.

OK, so the guy has written like six books on this very topic ie. making a living at it.

Which brings up the question again; so how many millions of people visit these areas every year?

He prob’ly doesnt say, after all he’s selling books.
He doesn't say because he doesn't know. He doesn't know because he's been stonewalled by the government when he's asked for the stats. He's done a FOIA and they wouldn't comply, first claiming that they didn't have any stats. Second claiming that he didn't have standing. Then third trying to charge him over a million dollars for the info.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
well its seems the gov is not keeping as many secrets as some think;

PAULIDES from Twitter April 25 -
We now understand that the National Parks keep statistics on how many people die per week on their property, 6,
where is the stat about how many people vanish?
Six lives lost every week seems excessive and needs an explanation, just like missing people."

..but rest assured the mayor of Amity is still keeping great white shark sighting and attack stats. a secret.. wink

Paulides has been accused of excluding and cherry picking data concerning victims in order to build his own narrative
of book selling 'mysteries'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Missing411/comments/bf8v6b/question_about_facts_and_inaccuracies/

Also alleged Paulides took another author's work while telling folks that author had copied him.
he pretty much laid claim to Steph Youngs work on the Urban Drownings, and The Invisible Predator in the Woods.
https://www.amazon.com/Steph-Young/e/B00KE8B6B0/

I wouldn't put it past a cop to be an opportunistic deceitful tailcoat riding parasite scumbag.

He uses his cop career profile to gain credibility among the more gullible types who worship the ground cops walk on.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
People forget about the UFO stuff, and pay attention to the other details. I don't buy UFO stuff,
but the other stuff needs to be paid attention to..

Do you buy that Mr.Pauides NABS efforts found not one, but multiple genuine bigfoot DNA samples?

quote]...

Paulides is Executive Director of the North American Bigfoot Search (NABS) organization. NABS was begun in the Silicon Valley
area by a group of technology executives with a pronounced interest in the bigfoot subject.,
Some had had their own bigfoot encounters.

One of the group’s primary goals has been to locate physical evidence, such as hair from a bigfoot, that could be DNA tested
in order to prove the biped’s existence scientifically. Over time, NABS team members not only located such evidence, but they
networked with five other bigfoot organizations to obtain bigfoot hair samples from around the country, hoping to assemble a
detailed genetic profile for the creature.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He doesn't say because he doesn't know. He doesn't know because he's been stonewalled by the government when he's asked for the stats. He's done a FOIA and they wouldn't comply, first claiming that they didn't have any stats. Second claiming that he didn't have standing. Then third trying to charge him over a million dollars for the info.

???

https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/visitation.htm

About three and one half million visitors to Yosemite on an average year, and that's just Yosemite. Out of 3.5 million people, how many are likely to engage in behaviors of all sorts that are likely to get 'em dead somewhere in the woods?

Might be amazing that the death toll is so low.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

???

https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/visitation.htm

About three and one half million visitors to Yosemite on an average year, and that's just Yosemite. Out of 3.5 million people, how many are likely to engage in behaviors of all sorts that are likely to get 'em dead somewhere in the woods?

Might be amazing that the death toll is so low.

???? Are you retarded?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A little more than four minutes into the video, I've heard enough HORSESHIT.

Yeah, weird stuff happens...it's a big world, full of weird people that do weird things. That's just about it, IMO.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like Grand Canyon National Park didn't get the secrecy memo:

"In 2017, there were a total of 1,135 emergency medical service incidents, 290 search and rescue incidents and 20 overall fatalities that occurred inside the Grand Canyon, according to park statistics."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/70-year-woman-falls-death-grand-canyon-national/story?id=62593040

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
YOSEMITE:
https://www.nps.gov/yose/learn/management/statistics.htm

Park visitors: 4,161,087 (2018), 4,479,242 (2017), 5,217,114 (2016), 4,294,381 (2015), 4,029,416 (2014), 3,829,361 (2013)

Overnight Hikers: 51,137 (2018), 58,428 (2017), 72,568 (2016), 63,599 (2015), 56,308 (2014), 50,274 (2013)

Search and rescue operations: 235 (2018), 233 (2017), 329 (2016), 239 (2015), 181 (2014), 184 (2013)

Motor vehicle accidents: 584 (2018), 560 (2017), 620 (2016), 611 (2015), 465 (2014), 491 (2013)

Fatalities: 17 (2018), 18 (2017), 16 (2016), 20 (2015), 13 (2014)

Medical assists: 785 (2019), 921 (2018), 778 (2016), 766 (2015), 637 (2014), 653 (2013)

Human-Bear incidents: 24 (2018), 38 (2017), 38 (2016), 76 (2015), 165 (2014), 120 (2013)

Bears hit by vehicles: 15 (2018), 27 (2017), 27 (2016), 39 (2015), 25 (2014), 16 (2013)

>> >>

THE TEN MOST DEADLY NATIONAL PARKS ..!!!
https://www.outsideonline.com/2161406/10-most-deadly-national-parks

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Starman
People forget about the UFO stuff, and pay attention to the other details. I don't buy UFO stuff,

Do you buy that Mr.Pauides NABS efforts found not one, but multiple genuine bigfoot DNA samples?

quote]...

Paulides is Executive Director of the North American Bigfoot Search (NABS) organization. NABS was begun in the Silicon Valley
area by a group of technology executives with a pronounced interest in the bigfoot subject.,

One of the group’s primary goals has been to locate physical evidence, such as hair from a bigfoot, that could be DNA tested
in order to prove the biped’s existence scientifically. Over time, NABS team members not only located such evidence, but they
networked with five other bigfoot organizations to obtain bigfoot hair samples from around the country, hoping to assemble a

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Starman

quote]...

How about staying on topic. The video had nothing to do with Bigfoot. If you want to talk about bigfoot start your own thread.
You typically contribute nothing worthwhile. This is no different.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
There is an annual race up Mt. Marathon in Seward. A few years ago a runner was seen near the top by other runners, but never checked back in at the bottom.

Nor ever found.

He ain't back yet...

Last edited by las; 04/26/19.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think that feller been sprayed with too many of them chemtrails.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How about staying on topic. The video had nothing to do with Bigfoot...

The topic still involves the issue of credibility regarding Mr.Paulides.

If you don't buy into his silicone valley support group Bigfoot DNA claims why would you buy into his other deception and spin?

Minutes of easy objective mind research would have shown you the guy is full of holes on all his subjects.

Originally Posted by 6mm250
I think that feller been sprayed with too many of them chemtrails.
Mike

I suspect guys like Paulines themselves don't believe in their own narratives, they just seize the opportunity
that there's always sufficient percentage of dumbFuks in the population who will buy it.

People follow the various subject matter put forward by Paulines like they do religion, which leads them to believe
in an array of myths and highly subjective nonsense, some will even gladly swallow straight out lies hook line and sinker.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

336 members (22kHornet, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 160user, 1badf350, 21, 33 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,117
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.