Print Thread
Hop To
Page 229 of 2,280 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Thinking out loud here , Id say we will see alot of the lower hanging fruit get indicted, their leaders defaced and socially ruined for the time, I cant see the husseins,bills and hills going to jail for at least 6 more years,,, that would make political martyrs out of them,,and we def dont need that,,, hussein would call on his muzzie followers and hill would conjure demons,,, bill? well hed try to rape the demons,,,,, my best guess from the magic 8 ball,not the Q ball would be that when Trump leaves office he will burn their ass's down,, DISCLAIMER,,,, all just a guess and these veiws are my own and only my own,,this is not an approved Q prediction,,, :-)

Yup, I agree, the criminals and those that have committed Treason will be let off the hook for political reasons. And they know it, that's why they are walking around free as a bird, making speeches slamming our President, appearing on the MSM and late night TV shows slamming the President, writing books slamming our President and tweeting the same anti-Trump garbage. They know they are safe, "for the sake of Unity", ya know.

my best guess from the magic 8 ball,not the Q ball, would be that when Trump leaves office he will burn their ass's down,,

First, how can a private citizen "Burn their asses down".

Second, How many False Flag attacks (Deep State ammunition) like the recent one in CA are we going to have to put up with while Q, President Trump and the Deep State play cat-n-mouse?

Third, If Q knows everything and can stop a missile attack on the President, can ground Pelosi and stop her assassination attempt on the President, How cum Q couldn't stop the CA Deep State sponsored shooting in CA? Or was this one intentionally allowed to happen so as to "expend ammunition" of the Deep State?

Last edited by steve4102; 04/29/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13780277 04/29/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think it depends on what is released in Trumps declassification.

If its proven she was selling info to Chicoms and behind taking this country down then things will change.

Popular kings have been turned on before, including the King.

If and when the truth comex out about the lefts attempts to whack Trump a lot of folks will clamor for justice.

Same thing re why the left wants kids trafficked across a porus border.

Trump cant officially recognize Q. If he did then the drops by Q in the past could be called a conspiracy between Trump and investigators working to collude against Hillary, Zero and the DNC.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13780814 04/29/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
For Stevie and the Session naysayers.....................
The Real Jeff Sessions

K22 #13781168 04/29/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
The Real Jeff Sessions

Nice theory, would have been nice if it were true.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think it depends on what is released in Trumps declassification.

If its proven she was selling info to Chicoms and behind taking this country down then things will change.

Popular kings have been turned on before, including the King.

If and when the truth comex out about the lefts attempts to whack Trump a lot of folks will clamor for justice.

Same thing re why the left wants kids trafficked across a porus border.

Trump cant officially recognize Q. If he did then the drops by Q in the past could be called a conspiracy between Trump and investigators working to collude against Hillary, Zero and the DNC.

The lines have already been drawn.
The Collusion hoax has been proven to be just that, a hoax. Yet those that believed Mueller was going to save the world from Donald J Trump, have him removed from office and have him put in jail, have not even come close to accepting the fact that it was a hoax.

These same people now call Mueller a traitor or an incompetent, these same people will NEVER believe there were assassination attempts, they will Never believe that democrat politicians are involved in human trafficking, they will never believe that Hillary did anything wrong, they simply will never believe and they certainly will never "come around". You see it here on the Fire almost every day with Paddler , Jell-o and that dj dickhead. Don't for a second think that these clowns are a minority in the Democrat Party, on the contrary, they are the Democrat Party and they believe what the majority of Democrats believe.

Over half the country believes that Hillary is a criminal, over half the country believes that Donald J Trump was illegally spied on, over half the country believes that the Media is indeed Fake News and cannot be trusted to report the truth, etc.etc.
The remainder of the Country is brain washed and brain dead and will never be convinced that Donald J Trump is anything but a criminal and a Russian agent.

These people cannot be persuaded with the truth, they simply will not believe it, so believing that these brain washed Democrats will eventually "come around" when presented with the facts is a fools errand.

We have the majority of minds, we will never have much if any more. If "the plan" is to wait until more Americans wake the f*ck up and abandon what they have been brainwashed into believing as fact their whole lives, then we will be waiting for eternity.

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
The Real Jeff Sessions

I'll bet you wish it was just a theory.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We were at war when all the spying and treason was done. That calls for a firing squad and military arrest. Big picture I see is 200+ government entities tried to over throw our government and no one is in jail or shot after 2.5 years.

Not only is no one in jail, no one has even been indicted. Barr said after his confirmation that he was going to "start" a serious investigation into how the Witch Hunt all started. That means that not only has their been no indictments, there has not even been a investigation.

K22 #13781524 04/29/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
The Real Jeff Sessions

I'll bet you wish it was just a theory.

Nope, I wish it were all 100% true and I wish all of these criminals and treasonous traitors would be hanged from the neck until dead, but I know better.

Sessions was a Deep State plant and he did whatever he could to undermine the Trump Presidency and silently partake in the coup.

Whip #13781653 04/29/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, that's why he helped Trump stump Hillary.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13781957 04/29/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So why did Sessions and Rosenstein have to resign?..............Sessions and Rosenstein Resignations

Barr

IC B3

Whip #13782103 04/29/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are a few folks here that simply cannot “read sign”. Steve, Rockin’, BayouRover and a few others couldn’t find their way back from the outhouse with snow on the ground......

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 04/29/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13782129 04/29/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For whoever thinks Sessions is a black hat.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1122628790608437249.html

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xverminator
There are a few folks here that simply cannot “read sign”. Steve, Rockin’, BayouRover and a few others couldn’t find their way back from the outhouse with snow on the ground......

X-VERMINATOR

Here we go again, when the argument is lost, resort to personal attacks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
For whoever thinks Sessions is a black hat.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1122628790608437249.html

I believe Trump knew *well* before the election in November that the Obama administration had turned it's LEO & Intel agencies to political purposes & were using their surveillance powers against his campaign & then against his transition team.
What's the *absolute latest date* Trump could have become aware he & his people were being domestically spied on?

It's the Nov. 17 meeting at Trump Tower after the election during the transition, when then-NSA head Admiral Mike Rogers meets with Trump.
Immediately following that meeting at Trump Tower with Adm. Rogers, Trump moved his transition team HQ to his facility in Bedminster, NJ. The very next day.

So, which is it Brian?
Did Donald Trump know "well before the election"? If so why did he remain in Trump Tower if he knew it was bugged?

...or was he caught completely off guard and didn't know he was being spied on until his meeting with Admiral Rogers?

K22 #13782344 04/30/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
So why did Sessions and Rosenstein have to resign?..............Sessions and Rosenstein Resignations

Barr

I enjoy reading Brians tweets now and then, he makes some interesting points, but when the dust settles, it is just another "opinion piece" full of speculation and wishful thinking. As we all know Opinions are like Ass Holes, we all have one.

Whip #13782858 04/30/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Action, we want action.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You Steve, have serious issues. What are YOU, arguing against?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 04/30/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13784843 04/30/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are on the wrong side of human history my friends, referring to Steve mostly but including a few others here...

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 04/30/19.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=K22]So why did Sessions and Rosenstein have to resign?..............Sessions and Rosenstein Resignations

Barr

As we all know Opinions are like Ass Holes, we all have one.

No. Some of us r one.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/30/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13784856 04/30/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Answer this Q deniers:

Why did Trump, in the Wisconsin speech last Sat turn back to the stands behind him, make a big 0 sing sweeping his arm in a wide circle, then bend over and with the same arm swipe the crossmark in the bottom of the circle turning it from an O into a Q?

Later in the speech he made a bigbdeal of saying they wouldnt pay the rent bill of $113.57.

WTF? Why did he say the rent cost was $113.57?

Duh, 1+1+3+5+7 = 17.

What letter in the alphabet is no. 17?

Q.

WWG1WGA

MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/30/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 229 of 2,280 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,764
Posts18,515,316
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.