Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yawn......wake me up when Mueller (or anybody in DC) is in cuffs.

Yep, same way with Hillary and Obama. That's the problem with some Conservatives. They seem to care more about putting some Democrat behind bars.....not that they don't need to be.....instead of focusing on more important things.

Tell me of these important things. What's more important than defending a sitting President who has been put through Hell by lying POS liberal demoncrap traitors?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yep, same way with Hillary and Obama. That's the problem with some Conservatives. They seem to care more about putting some Democrat behind bars.....not that they don't need to be.....instead of focusing on more important things.

Tell me of these important things. What's more important than defending a sitting President who has been put through Hell by lying POS liberal demoncrap traitors?

Just consider the source.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

So if your being a smartass WTF have the demrats been focused on other than interfering with government and trying to put conservatives behind bars? It appears the Republicans have been focused on many very important things while the leftist scum keep shoving their heads farther up their asses. The reality is there is not much more important than rectifying treason in the FBI, the DOJ and the DNC. Stuck on stupid much?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

Consider the source? I seem to see a deep pattern among leftists, utterly stuck on stupid!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hatari
Mueller's time has come and gone. He will fade from the spotlight.

Apparently he's now going to be making the rounds on the talk shows.

Retired cat herder.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lock all democrats up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

Consider the source? I seem to see a deep pattern among leftists, utterly stuck on stupid!

JamesJr be the source.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raeford
Has Mueller agreed yet?

Maybe.

MUELLER AGREES TO ‘TENTATIVE’ DATE TO TESTIFY BEFORE HOUSE JUDICIARY, DEMOCRAT SAYS

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/05/mueller-tentative-testimony-house-judiciary/

Which really means, how much discretion do the republicans have to question me? Am I safe to Lie before Congress?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Paul Sperry Retweeted

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
May 7
More
MYSTERY: Mueller Report states Joseph Mifsud interviewed Feb 10 2017. Yet no citation of an FBI 302 for interview. Mueller also states he has docs proving Mifsud made "false" statements to investigators. Yet he never prosecuted him for lying like Papa-D. Why was Mifsud protected?

Paul Sperry Retweeted

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
May 7
More
DEVELOPING: Congressional investigators are looking into "a number of false statements" made by Mueller in Volume I of his report where he misrepresented the underlying evidence ostensibly to mirror the FBI's stated pretext for opening investigations on Trump campaign figures

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1125800438174035969&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2019%2F05%2F08%2Fjim-jordan-brilliantly-recaps-political-motives-of-jerry-nadler-to-impeach-ag-bill-barr%2F

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,861 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,232
Posts18,485,687
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.