R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ice cream probably paid for with EBT

Uterosloth multiple baby gut paid for by Medicaid.

Pic probably taken in public housing.

All paid for by working or retired Americans who pay taxes....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I wonder if piddler understands the whole tax thing? Much like most of this country. It may sound crazy, but i bet he has a lot more left even after “showing a loss” as large as what is being reported. It’s all about paying but also about when you pay as well. Im sure some who have businesses understand.

Last edited by gritsnfishin1; 05/08/19.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
So what does this have to do with him being President? Your past President (Obumer, Clinton) ran the country to the ground, managed to raise private insurance premiums for those of us that had coverage, drive the cost up for social programs, allowed illegals to get all types of assistance from food stamps, cell phones etc!

At least our current POS has gotten the unemployment rate the lowest it's ever been, more jobs, more economic growth etc! His personal finances wether good or bad have nothing to do with what he was elected to do, which he is doing what past Presidents were afraid to do!

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Please stop Hanco.....
Please.....

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Most Doctors and Dentists are not utterly stupid. Our friend Paddler is an exception,a rare creature,a professional man with no common sense.

Sad,but there it is. This is my first post directed toward the foolishness that he posts here. Probably my last.

But know that Medical Professionals are not immune to idiocy,Paddler being the example supreme.

Doc,

The dude is no medico. When has he ever jumped in on a medical question on the 'fire and offered anybody some Good Samaritan tips? When I pressed the original poster "Paddler" on it, he claimed that the 'Fire was his distraction from work and didn't want to mix the two. Seriously? He thinks so little of his fellow man that he can't give somebody a tip on diabetes, or gout, or hip replacement potential, or statin drugs or any number of things that SHOULD be as much a part of his everyday life as oxygen. Nope, he's no medico, unless he is the most passive-aggressive MD in America, withholding any friendly advice out of spite and a power trip. Or maybe I'll say his training and our training certainly were different....
The new posters are using a shared account. Bunch of youngsters paid to stir the pot.

He gave STX a cut and paste speil on bronchitis other day.

I think he is a troll who has sold out to the commie camp. He reminds me of Pelosi, Schifty and Nadler, trying to see how large a sack of crap he can sell.

He doesnt even try to back up or defend his position. He just throws it out like a rotten bone for campfire dog to jump and latch on.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/08/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He gave STX a cut and paste speil on bronchitis other day.

Lol, With Piddles reputation I prefer to think of it as, "Roger got molested the other day" wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Fo sho bro.

He should get on tonight with Sickermore after his shift at the sewage treatment plant is over.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/08/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow, Mr. Paddler, sir, nine pages in only two days! You are a really prolific individual, a fine contributor to the 24 Hour Campfire! See how we hang on your every word? It's as though we are but simple moth servants, drawn to your all knowing flame...

All hail mighty Paddler, and by extension, his worthy followers...

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

Most Doctors and Dentists are not utterly stupid. Our friend Paddler is an exception,a rare creature,a professional man with no common sense.

Sad,but there it is. This is my first post directed toward the foolishness that he posts here. Probably my last.

But know that Medical Professionals are not immune to idiocy,Paddler being the example supreme.

Doc,

The dude is no medico. When has he ever jumped in on a medical question on the 'fire and offered anybody some Good Samaritan tips? When I pressed the original poster "Paddler" on it, he claimed that the 'Fire was his distraction from work and didn't want to mix the two. Seriously? He thinks so little of his fellow man that he can't give somebody a tip on diabetes, or gout, or hip replacement potential, or statin drugs or any number of things that SHOULD be as much a part of his everyday life as oxygen. Nope, he's no medico, unless he is the most passive-aggressive MD in America, withholding any friendly advice out of spite and a power trip. Or maybe I'll say his training and our training certainly were different....
The new posters are using a shared account. Bunch of youngsters paid to stir the pot.

I think Hatari has it right.

"Paddler" has simply appropriated the identity of some real Dr. Middleton without Dr. Middleton knowing it.

He's a phony. All he's trying to do is get a rise out of us. We need to stop responding to ANYTHING he posts. Rick Bin will not throw him off the site because of how many posts he generates.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Doc,

I think Hatari has it right.

"Paddler" has simply appropriated the identity of some real Dr. Middleton without Dr. Middleton knowing it.

He's a phony. All he's trying to do is get a rise out of us. We need to stop responding to ANYTHING he posts. Rick Bin will not throw him off the site because of how many posts he generates.

If true, whoever 'Paddler' really is certainly must be one seriously stupid character to, of all the highly skilled and respected MDs nationwide, chose one with about the poorest level of professional skill and credibility imaginable, per his patient reviews.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I almost never respond to paddler who is the biggest Loser on the Fire.

This post is to the 42 who are still responding to the Loser.

WHY?

Why don't you ask Piddler why he posts his bullschitt on the 'Fire where he is clearly Not Wanted??? He persists, so we kick that clown across the room as needed.

And he eats it up.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by TimZ
Originally Posted by Paddler
He lost his presidency before he took office. History will not be kind to him. But you knuckledraggers will never know, it'll be in print.

Did he lose his second term before it started as well? Let us guess, the noose is tightening!

How many ulcers do you think you'll have by 2024?

Ahh! When you quote him, it bypasses my ignore feature. Don't know which Paddler this one is, but it is a young one using his original account. The supposed original Paddler said he was at USCL in the 1970's. Doubt he would use the term knuckledragger. Of course the original Paddler claimed he was an MD, maybe all bets are off....

Yep, UCLA School of Medicine, Class of 1982. There's just one of me, guys. Get used to it. I'll continue to speak the truth here, bursting your right wing bubbles.

Last edited by Paddler; 05/08/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

‘MAGA’ Success Galvanizes Donald Trump Approval Ratings to All-Time High

...Donald Trump makes inroads into rival camps

What’s surprising from Gallup’s latest poll numbers is that Democrats are changing their perception toward the job that Trump is doing.

In March, only 4 percent of Democrats approved of the job that Trump was doing, according to CNN. But in April, the number went up to 10 percent. What’s more, Trump’s approval among independents has gone up to 39 percent in April from 33 percent approval during the previous month.

The sharp increase in Donald Trump’s job approval rating, especially among Democrats and independents, can be attributed to the uptick in the American economy so far in 2019. The Bureau of Economic Analysis reported late last month that the US economy grew at an annual pace of 3.2 percent during the first quarter of 2019.

Real #GDP rose 3.2% at an annual rate in the first quarter of 2019 (see figure)—above market expectations. The 3.2% annual rate of growth in real GDP matches the Trump Administration’s forecast for the four quarters of 2019. pic.twitter.com/yvjAXFQ9es

— CEA (@WhiteHouseCEA) April 26, 2019

That number was way better than the original expectation of 2.1 percent. The US economy’s first-quarter performance was a pleasant surprise, as severe weather conditions, the trade war with China, and a government shutdown should have ideally weighed on the country’s growth. But improved spending by local and state governments and a decline in imports boosted economic growth beyond expectations.
The case for a 50 percent approval rating, and a potential re-election

The latest Gallup poll doesn’t take into account the blockbuster April job numbers when unemployment fell to a 49-year low. The US economy added 263,000 jobs in April as the unemployment rate declined to 3.6 percent, adding to Donald Trump’s economic success.

April’s Jobs Report brings more great news for American workers!

263,000 new jobs created.

Lowest unemployment in 50 years!

💪 Our economy is strong under @realDonaldTrump’s leadership 💪

— GOP (@GOP) May 3, 2019

So don’t be surprised if the next Gallup poll shows Trump at close to 50 percent job approval once the April jobs numbers are baked in.

Finally, Democrats and critics alike are now admitting that Donald Trump is doing a solid job of boosting the economy that could improve his re-election chances. According to CNN:

The [jobs report] comes on the heels of the announcement that the US economy grew at a much better rate than expected in the first quarter, and Trump’s performance on the economy becomes one of his prime selling points for next year’s general election.

In all, Donald Trump seems to be building a case for himself for 2020 based on the US economy’s performance. Calls for his re-election are gaining momentum while Trump’s new Federal Reserve appointee is scaring the living daylights out of the stock market by warning of a huge crash if Democrats come to power.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
He lost his presidency before he took office. History will not be kind to him. But you knuckledraggers will never know, it'll be in print.

Did he lose his second term before it started as well? Let us guess, the noose is tightening!

Ahh! When you quote him, it bypasses my ignore feature. Don't know which Paddler this one is, but it is a young one using his original account. The supposed original Paddler said he was at USCL in the 1970's. Doubt he would use the term knuckledragger. Of course the original Paddler claimed he was an MD, maybe all bets are off....

Yep, UCLA School of Medicine, Class of 1982. There's just one of me, guys. Get used to it. I'll continue to speak the truth here, bursting your right wing bubbles.
.................YOU could NOT burst a right wing bubble in any way even if your POS life depended on it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.................YOU could NOT burst a right wing bubble in any way even if your POS life depended on it.

Yes, I know. You're beyond stupid.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.[/quote]

Yep, UCLA School of Medicine, Class of 1982. There's just one of me, guys. Get used to it. I'll continue to speak the truth here, bursting your right wing bubbles. [/quote].................YOU could NOT burst a right wing bubble in any way even if your POS life depended on it.
[/quote]

Yes, I know. You're beyond stupid.[/quote]................................I'm stupid??? Well Paddles. ...From now on when you post your,,,, FEELINGS-NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS and your talking points from your favorite big lib sources,,,,then please site for us the specific legal statues of law and their numbers that support your FEELINGS to either impeach Trump or bring charges of any kind.......Hmmmmmm???,,,,......How about it Paddles??

From you??..................Crickets,,,,crickets,,,,,crickets,,,,,and a lifetime of listening to theme song of Jeopardy......................................LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL..........

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image]
............................................................LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL...........................Hilarious!!!

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
................................I'm stupid??? Well Paddles. ...From now on when you post your,,,, FEELINGS-NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS and your talking points from your favorite big lib sources,,,,then please site for us the specific legal statues of law and their numbers that support your FEELINGS to either impeach Trump or bring charges of any kind.......Hmmmmmm???,,,,......How about it Paddles??

From you??..................Crickets,,,,crickets,,,,,crickets,,,,,and a lifetime of listening to theme song of Jeopardy......................................LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL..........

It's "cite", not site, or sight. Stupid. If you reject the Mueller report as not being factual, call it a witch hunt, or whatever, you're stupid. Full stop. No if's, and's or but's. Just plain freaking stupid. Your call. I don't really care. Plenty of company here. Enjoy marinating in bullsh*t.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,574 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,104
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.