Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Be glad it's not thug/ rap/ bass/meskin reggae/[bleep] sheet. My wife tries to distract me every time some worthless pos drives by in a clown car blasting that sheet. She says she can see my blood pressure rising. You can't imagine what goes through my mind when they park across the street at 7am on a Sunday and open all the doors and roll all the windows downs for everyone to hear. Keep telling myself almost. Almost there. We've been saving $ for almost 2 years to buy our place. Almost there....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
I have been thinking of mounting speakers on the back of my shed and blasting religious hymns from 8:00AM as he sleeps until noon every day. Guy is 60 years old think he would know better

Knowing that the guy sleeps until noon every day should give you a multitude of ideas. Outboard motors, motorcycles, lawnmowers...hammers and anvils...impact wrenches...Lawrence Welk, if you're REALLY irate with him.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Blast some hillbilly music back at him.

Originally Posted by JeffyD
Had that problem. Classical music, especially anything by Wagner, at full volume, gets the point across.

I recommend Kenny G full blast

Extreme measures, I know.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
There once was a guy who lived on the top floor of a six floor building, facing a courtyard enclosed on three sides. On the bottom floor were some folks of apparently Mideastern background. The folks down below would bring a hookah into the courtyard below in the early hours. Next would come some horrid blaring music that would wake all the neighbors who would start screaming out the windows.

One night that guy on the top floor had primed a bunch of handgun cases but not yet finished loading them. That guy may or may not have fired off a primed 9mm out the window at 02:00, the result being quite a bit louder than anticipated, yet it resolved the issuet. All was quiet for a few nights, but in time the hookah came out again. This time the top floor guy may have procured some 5.56 blanks. From what I understand of the story, the sound was a lot louder than top floor guy anticipated, and the muzzle flash was quite severe.

So ended the hookah parties, as I understand the story.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Give em doses of Lawrence Welk, He will either off himself or you’ll off yourself

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ultrsonic nausea and / or pain generators. Some pretty cool stuff. Check them out here:

https://www.amazing1.com/ultrasonics.html

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Back years ago we had some doper hippies move into a second floor rental apartment above an old empty store building about a quarter of a city block away and commenced to playing acid rock music through their state of the arts stereo way too loud, making afternoon naps for our then infant and toddler daughters impossible.

What I did that put a stop to it was turn on my base CB radio, fire my linear amplifier up to maximum wattage, point my directional beam antenna squarely at their apartment, keyed up my mic and yelled, '' turn that loud bastard down or I'll be calling the cops!"

I guess it must've worked as their loud music not only ended immediately, you couldn't even hear the slightest hint of any anymore. I think hearing a strange voice blaring out of their monster stereo speakers must've spooked and made them paranoid too, because they moved out soon after.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Place ads on Craigslist and in the news paper...use his phone numbers and address...sell every thing u can see from the road ....all his chit Cheap... no texts only call between 8am an noon, better yet 1st come 1st served> come by and knock....must sell moving ..... get ya a beer and sit back !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
Give em doses of Lawrence Welk, He will either off himself or you’ll off yourself
id grab the wife and dance...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Place ads on Craigslist and in the news paper...use his phone numbers and address...sell every thing u can see from the road ....all his chit Cheap... no texts only call between 8am an noon, better yet 1st come 1st served> come by and knock....must sell moving ..... get ya a beer and sit back !

Great idea!
Forgot to mention earlier this guy is anti gun anti hunting tree hugger....I just emptied a 30 round clip from the AR into my firewood pile. Going to go out every half hour until music stops

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Cornhole his mom.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then there might be two of him.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've had kids pull up next to my truck blaring that crap. I've been known to hit the cattle siren on occasion, too. smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Had that problem. Classical music, especially anything by Wagner, at full volume, gets the point across.

^This.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Cornhole his mom.

or that

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the idea of blasting him with Wagner, Flight of the Valkyries in particular. Sounds like, victory.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joken2

Back years ago we had some doper hippies move into a second floor rental apartment above an old empty store building about a quarter of a city block away and commenced to playing acid rock music through their state of the arts stereo way too loud, making afternoon naps for our then infant and toddler daughters impossible.

What I did that put a stop to it was turn on my base CB radio, fire my linear amplifier up to maximum wattage, point my directional beam antenna squarely at their apartment, keyed up my mic and yelled, '' turn that loud bastard down or I'll be calling the cops!"

I guess it must've worked as their loud music not only ended immediately, you couldn't even hear the slightest hint of any anymore. I think hearing a strange voice blaring out of their monster stereo speakers must've spooked and made them paranoid too, because they moved out soon after.

Now that you mention it, I did that very same thing way back when....but I was mobile at the time. You probably blew out their speakers. All it takes is to blow in the mic. laugh

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
1bigdude: I did this once and got away with it.
Wait til summer and their windows are open and they are "away" a bit - then sneak over and get a garden hose going and wet down the offending stereo from OUTSIDE!
This was the only thing that worked in this particular instance.
And work it did.
First though, try calling the local law enforcement types and see if they concur its "disturbing your peace"!
They often can settle these types of things.
Good luck what ever you try next.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Free meat goats and chickens.

Get all types of fugged up calls from that.

Hahahaha!!

Sign him up for a buncha those bill me later option magazine ad subscriptions.

Yard sale sat and Sunday 7 am to 3 PM
Early birds welcome, knock on door.

Make dudes life a living hell.....

Hahaha!!!

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

201 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 35, 300jimmy, 2UP, 24 invisible), 1,609 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,271
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.