Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
The papacy isn't biblical in any way shape or form, so nothing the guy says or does surprises me. Wasn't that long ago that he signed an 'agreement' with the muzzies...

GB4

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Says the Pope who always had his hand out for money from the poor, give till it hurts.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Given the "status" of the Catholic church nowadays, he's certainly not doing them any favors with many of his radical views. Seems to be a good fit though when you think about it, given the path they've gone down the past 10 years or so.

not trying to disrespect anyone's views......but it is hard for me...to see why one would chose to be catholic ……..bob
0bama was our president & I'm still American too. You?

I was born an American.....I chose not to be catholic...bob

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
This guy has a different take.

Catholic Cardinal Slams Mass Migration As 'New Form of Slavery'

Warning that in places like Europe that mass migration will have irreversible consequences for the Church and culture, Cardinal Sarah said, "All migrants who arrive in Europe are penniless, without work, without dignity...This is what the Church wants?...The Church can not cooperate with this new form of slavery that has become mass migration. If the West continues in this fatal way, there is a great risk that, due to a lack of birth, it will disappear, invaded by foreigners, just as Rome has been invaded by barbarians.”

As Fox notes, he told a French media outlet that for example..."Poland, a Catholic country that has strict immigration policies, and said he had urged it not to sacrifice its Polish and Catholic identities 'on the altar of a technocratic and stateless Europe.'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It’s such a simple concept to grasp: if you cannot accumulate wealth for yourself based on your own effort, and are guaranteed support by the state, then there’s zero motive to be productive or provide needed services, resulting in a command economy and ultimate collapse. It’s so simple that you have to suspect it’s proponents of evil intent.

And yet nothing is said about US parishoners being forced into slavery by the politicians it supports (paying for steak, OJ, shrimp, etc for welfare recipients) while at the same time expected to enrich the coffers of Rome.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Toddly
He’s an embarrassment to the Catholic Church.

He's the least of the things the Catholic Church should be worrying about.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Given the "status" of the Catholic church nowadays, he's certainly not doing them any favors with many of his radical views. Seems to be a good fit though when you think about it, given the path they've gone down the past 10 years or so.

not trying to disrespect anyone's views......but it is hard for me...to see why one would chose to be catholic ……..bob
0bama was our president & I'm still American too. You?

But more in debt and more impotent for it .

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The pope is the devil incarnate, along with all his pedophile priests.

Could be. More likely he's somebody ill equipped to do his job and is in over his head. I tend to beleive the devil is brighter than this guy, but guess that could be idea.... wink

Hrumphhh, when someone screws things up over and over again, it aint by accident. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He's the obummer of the fellowship of Rome. It was time for someone from his neighborhood to have a turn. theological political correctness proven wrong.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I am not a Catholic. Many people are in my town. Most of them good decent people. This pope doesn't fit the kind of people they are. This guy needs to be removed.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was baptized a Roman Catholic, although I have not considered myself as one for decades. The pedo's and the Catholic hierarchy's refusal to rid the church of such negates it as legit religion in my view. What can you believe in anymore?

This pope is so far out of line with past teachings of the church that he should be removed.

The pope, and just about every institution that used to be respected, has left morals, truth and justice in tatters. Almost all that was good has been compromised.

Maybe it has always been so and my age and experiences are just now allowing me to realize it. At this point the only thing I am sure of is that there is a difference between good and evil. I see this pope in the wrong column.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The pedos came in when the homosexuals intentionally mass infiltrated the Roman Catholic seminaries in the 1950s, and eventually took control of them, turning them into homo priest factories. What we call pedos are actually male homosexuals who like boys.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A pedophile is an adult with an depraved sexual attraction for children of either sex. The majority of them want the opposite sex but the homo pedo's want the same sex.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are plenty of sexual deviants in the leadership of the Catholic Church these days. I don't have a lot of respect for this pope, he's got some funny ideas, for sure. But what do you expect from a Jesuit, especially a South American one? Those types have a history of being pretty !@#$% up...

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A pedophile is an adult with an depraved sexual attraction for children of either sex. The majority of them want the opposite sex but the homo pedo's want the same sex.

Yep. That was my point. They're actually just homos who like them young.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
well, i am a cradle catholic, since childhood. I started having difficulties in a catholic school by about the seventh grade. my dad was always good at giving me the other side of the story.
I am still what i call a small "c" catholic, will always be one. Meaning i am a christian, just not in love with the burocracy of the roman catholic church. I consider this pope to be a south american communist social revolutionary, and quite possibly the antichrist.
Having said that be careful to define ROMAN catholic, there are probably fifteen other varieties.
Personally i identily much closer with the greek orthodox, or russian orthodox variety.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/09/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Thisi pope is a lying hypocrite who does not practice what he preaches. Otherwise he would sell off some of the Vatican's fabulous wealth and give the money to the poor.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Thisi pope is a lying hypocrite who does not practice what he preaches. Otherwise he would sell off some of the Vatican's fabulous wealth and give the money to the poor.

I don't think the Pope actually owns that stuff. That would be like Trump selling some of the historic amenities in the White House.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The pope's wrong, unfettered capitalism is the way to go. [sarcasm]

Ten hour work days, six day weeks, get sick and miss a day and you're unemployed, a truly minimum subsistence wage (if the kids and wife work too), no benefits of any kind, child labor, unsafe working conditions, maiming and death if you dare complain and try to organize, and so on. See Industrial Revolution, particularly in England.

Will agree a lot of those guys go too far but it's not of evil intent. They are pretty big on that love your neighbor thing.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Toddly
He’s an embarrassment to the Catholic Church.

He's the least of the things the Catholic Church should be worrying about.

This^^^.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (2500HD, 1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 56 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,932
Posts18,479,955
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.