-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 236 of 2,273 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 2272 2273
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Alex Jones is a paid shill, Steve does it for free! We can both agree that AJ is nuts though!!

Everything you need to know about AJ is
here -> https://qmap.pub/ .

Hmmmm, it all sounds very familiar!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/11/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bayou kid................You're an idiot but I still love you!!

X-VERMINATOR

Hes too stupid to know im not interested in street cred.

Hes too stupid to figure out im interested in what Q said. IOW, hes just stupid and striving for recognition. He doesnt like being dissed though this brains equal horse piss.

He wants street cred man and he is too stupid to get it by what he does so he can only run his mouth.

If I'm so stupid................ Then why are you so disturbed if someone doesn't buy the Disney version of what you're trying to pave the streets with?

Bayou, I genuinely think you are a good guy but I wonder if you have actually read any of the crumbs the Q team is dropping.

If you don't believe there is a team of individuals ( Q ) at the NSA that are working hand in hand with POTUS and the US Military to bring down the deep state and the NWO, then simply don't respond to this thread.

It's like going to church and telling the patrons they are wasting their time on such foolishness. If you don't believe, you just stay the heck out of church, right?

Simply put, what we are seeing is the largest information dump in the history of the world!

If you would like to get brought up to speed, I would suggest going to https://qmap.pub/ and just read! I suggest starting with the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen. By clicking on each symbol and reading the content, you will be provided a very good road map to help you navigate your way through the actual Q drops.

Remember, unlike the propaganda you get from watching mainstream news, Q drops are simply information. What you do with the information is entirely up to you! Nobody here is forcing you or anyone else to believe....

X-VERMINATOR
Drop the mic!!! great post and great info!! well done

Last edited by hosfly; 05/11/19.

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Alex Jones is a paid shill, Steve does it for free! We can both agree that AJ is nuts though!!

X-VERMINATOR
next week youll have to post it all again,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

X-VERMINATOR

Hes too stupid to figure out im interested in what Q said. IOW, hes just stupid and striving for recognition. He doesnt like being dissed though this brains equal horse piss.

He wants street cred man and he is too stupid to get it by what he does so he can only run his mouth.

If I'm so stupid................ Then why are you so disturbed if someone doesn't buy the Disney version of what you're trying to pave the streets with?

Bayou, I genuinely think you are a good guy but I wonder if you have actually read any of the crumbs the Q team is dropping.

If you don't believe there is a team of individuals ( Q ) at the NSA that are working hand in hand with POTUS and the US Military to bring down the deep state and the NWO, then simply don't respond to this thread.

It's like going to church and telling the patrons they are wasting their time on such foolishness. If you don't believe, you just stay the heck out of church, right?

Simply put, what we are seeing is the largest information dump in the history of the world!

If you would like to get brought up to speed, I would suggest going to https://qmap.pub/ and just read! I suggest starting with the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen. By clicking on each symbol and reading the content, you will be provided a very good road map to help you navigate your way through the actual Q drops.

Remember, unlike the propaganda you get from watching mainstream news, Q drops are simply information. What you do with the information is entirely up to you! Nobody here is forcing you or anyone else to believe.....

X-VERMINATOR

I do "believe there is a team of individuals at the NSA (and elsewhere) that are working hand in hand with POTUS and the US Military to bring down the deep state and the NWO". I'm just not into buying the crap pushed by some here daily that "those of us who believe are members of a special club" and that anyone who hasn't bought the decoder ring crap is somehow unclean and uneducated.

The Q'bers here could help themselves a bunch by not acting like they and they alone have "the knowledge" that needs to be believed based on the next Q-Drop or based on a link that is two years old.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13812959 05/11/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Ok,, That knowledge is called faith ,, Faith in God,, faith that God has placed DJT in position to help the world,, faith that Q is helping DJT do this,, Im not selling anything friend, but will give you relief,,, Trust Christ,, Hes my saviour,, He has the answers you seek, DJT I believe is doing his dead level best at defeating an old enemy of of the followers of Christ,, If Q is real and helping DJT,help our Lord, then friend Ill help Q,, Wats it cost? nothing ,nada,zero,,, follow some links,read some obscure news, line up some dots, and pow you have some info,, Many here and on other threads kinda know wat the news is days before it comes out on the tube,, theres the news you decide wat u want to do with it,, Respectfully HOSFLY

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

X-VERMINATOR

Remember, unlike the propaganda you get from watching mainstream news, Q drops are simply information. What you do with the information is entirely up to you! Nobody here is forcing you or anyone else to believe.....

X-VERMINATOR

I do "believe there is a team of individuals at the NSA (and elsewhere) that are working hand in hand with POTUS and the US Military to bring down the deep state and the NWO". I'm just not into buying the crap pushed by some here daily that "those of us who believe are members of a special club" and that anyone who hasn't bought the decoder ring crap is somehow unclean and uneducated.

The Q'bers here could help themselves a bunch by not acting like they and they alone have "the knowledge" that needs to be believed based on the next Q-Drop or based on a link that is two years old.
By the way,, some of that 2 year old news is more relevant today than when it broke,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13813049 05/11/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/all-u-s-presidents-but-one-descended-from-king-john-of-england/ Interesting,, I wonder if theres another family name we all recognize that binds these past Potus's

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13813092 05/11/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I can think of one.

Whip #13813136 05/11/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Nice post Hosfly. I've been told all my life that patience is a virtue, very obvious I don't believe it. Over rated! grin
XVERMINATOR has posted some great advice, knowledge, and how to find it on ones own. Will they try? Will they pay any attention to it? Time will tell I guess, but if one bases it on the past, the answer is no. Shilling must be more rewarding.

K22 #13813184 05/11/19
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Probly not more rewarding K,,but much easier,, rewarding is doing the work and paying the price from your toil,, But hey,, I hitchhike off yalls hard work too, Thanks for the contibutions to this thread,and to everyone else also,, I appreciate yalls efforts, I may not agree with them all but appreciate the fact that you do,,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

X-VERMINATOR
wanted to bump this post up a page,, its a great place to get started,, thanx XV

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, shills abound! Problem is, they all play from the same ragged playbook...........

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bayou, future proves past, always has! It's not just a Q thing or something new...

I'm not tracking on the "Q-ber club", decoder ring stuff......You'll have to explain that to me?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/11/19.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/all-u-s-presidents-but-one-descended-from-king-john-of-england/ Interesting,, I wonder if theres another family name we all recognize that binds these past Potus's

Like Payseur?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

Nor are any of us trying to sell you anything. I'd just as soon you didnt even look or pay attention.

And one other thing, when i post a Bible verse im not trying to sell you anything nor do i care if you read it.

Why do you think when someone puts something on the Fire they do so thinking of you? I think you completely misjudge and overestimate your importance in the great scheme of things.

Rest assured, i couldnt care less what you think nor am i trying to sell you anything and i fail to see why you have some creepy fascination with me or what i post that keeps you following me around on the fire. I am completely heterosexual
and not the least interested in looking at your imbecilic avater.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

X-VERMINATOR

X-VERMINATOR

Nor are any of us trying to sell you anything. I'd just as soon you didnt even look or pay attention.

And one other thing, when i post a Bible verse im not trying to sell you anything nor do i care if you read it.

Why do you think when someone puts something on the Fire they do so thinking of you? I think you completely misjudge and overestimate your importance in the great scheme of things.

Rest assured, i couldnt care less what you think nor am i trying to sell you anything and i fail to see why you have some creepy fascination with me or what i post that keeps you following me around on the fire. I am completely heterosexual
and not the least interested in looking at your imbecilic avater.

So there....!!!! laugh laugh Now I'm in my proper place.

This is the only place I follow you by following the thread. You just seem to be front and center here all of the time, and you expect others to follow your every thought as though they are gospel. I'm simply not impressed with the Odessa I-Doc and I obviously know far more about you than you do me from your little diatribe here. I hope you feel better about yourself now............. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13814235 05/12/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Good, then qiut following me around smelling my schiett.

It pains me so to know i dont impress you. I will prolly lose sleep over it. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Good, then qiut following me around smelling my schiett.

It pains me so to know i dont impress you. I will prolly lose sleep over it. smile

Why single me out? I'm not the only one you don't impress by a wide margin........ laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13814347 05/12/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now the tyoical pos lieberal why me BS.

How important you must think you are to think i am here trying to impress the likes of you.

Im here trying to impress the likes of real men you goofy jerkoff.

Adios. Youre on ignore.,

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Now the tyoical pos lieberal why me BS.

How important you must think you are to think i am here trying to impress the likes of you.

Im here trying to impress the likes of real men you goofy jerkoff.

Adios. Youre on ignore.,

LOL.... My politics have been described as just right of Attila the Hun by those who know me, but whatever makes you feel best works for me.

As for the "Ignore".........Everyone knows that you're gonna' peek............ laugh

[Linked Image]

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 236 of 2,273 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 2272 2273

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 2UP, 264mag, 338rcm, 22 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.